剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
她必须放在第一位
She has to come first.
会的
She will.
我只是
I just.
得把这事办完
I gotta finish this.
是 你好 我是阿曼达·法瑞尔
Yeah. Hi, my name's Amanda Pharrell.
我打来是想问下我给你发的关于一只马耳他梗犬的邮件
I'm just calling in regards to an email I sent you about a Maltese puppy.
是 你给我发了比熊照片
Yeah. You texted me a photo of a Bichon Frise.
明白了 明白了 狗狗叫什么
Got it. Got it. And, um...and what was the name?
是 是 我看到她了
Yeah. Yeah, I see her, um...
确认一下哈 是那年六月份对吧
And just to confirm, that was June of that year, correct?
尽管我很享受没有你在我旁边叨叨的时光
As much as I enjoy not having you blabber at me...
比熊 泰德 -啊
Bichon Frise, Ted. - Huh?
警♥察♥搞错了狗的品种
The cops had the wrong breed of dog.
你在说 -克莱尔
·What are you- - Clairel
看 找出区别
Look. Spot the difference.
马耳他梗犬 一种昂贵的行走浴垫
Maltese terrier, an expensive walking bathmat.
比熊超贵的行走浴垫
Bichon Frise, a fucking expensive walking bathmat.
行吧
Okay.
克莱尔被袭击第二天
The day after Claire was attacked,
一只比熊被丢弃在离克莱尔被发现地点
a Bichon Frise puppy was dropped off at a shelter
二十分钟车距的收♥容♥所♥
twenty minutes from where they found Claire.
如果袭击者不是从收♥容♥所♥领走的小狗
It all fits if the attacker didn't get the puppy from the shelter,
而是把狗腿打断后扔在那边 那一切就都对上了
but dumped it there afterwards with a broken leg.
芯片仍然登记在育狗人的名下
The microchip was still registered to the breeder,
所以收♥容♥所♥还回去了
so the shelter gave it back.
他们有说是谁的吗
Do they know which breeder?
他们记不清了 但
They can't remember, but...
能有多少人培育比熊呢
how many Bichon breeders could there possibly be?
好吧 先别急于下结论
Okay. Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
天 阿曼达 你太棒了 我觉得你要说的是这话
"Jeez, Amanda, you're fucking awesome. "I think that's what you mean to say.
是 我就是要说这话
Yes. That's exactly what I mean to say.
嗯
Yeah.
但是 今晚打给育狗人太晚了
But, uh, it's too late to start calling breeders tonight.
趁这功夫 我们去破谋杀案吧
Meanwhile, let's go solve a murder.
喂 让开啦
Oi, get out of here.
我教你怎么撬锁的
I taught you how to do that.
我给完善了
And I perfected it.
要我一辈子被关笼子里 我也会暴躁
I got cranky, too, spending my life in a cage.
让鹅看起来就像是教堂里的老鼠
Makes the geese seem like church mice.
箱子
Boxes. -
该死
Shit.
所有四个都是崭新的
AlI four, brand spanking new.
喂 康卡菲 过来看看这个
Oi, Conkaffey, come check this out.
靠
Fuck.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
是个定♥位♥器♥ 我启动下车子
It's a GPS. Hold on, I'll turn the car on.
走了
Let's go!
我们得赶紧走
We gotta get out of herel
关了
Turn that off!
这里出什么事了
What's goin'on here?
该死
Shit!
趴下
Get down.
出来 不然我们就放狗了哈
Show yourselves, or we'll release the dogs!
真♥他♥妈♥讨厌那首歌♥
Fucking hate that song!
靠
Fuck!
阿曼达
Amanda!
不可以
Nein.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Schweigen. Schweigen.
厕所呢
Wo ist die toilette?
我要两杯咖啡
Ich hatte gerne zwei kaffees.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Schweigen. Schweigen.
你从哪儿学的德语
Where the hell did you learn to speak German?
监狱
Prison.
想着就是
Figures.
赶紧走吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
你差点因为那玩意害死我们
You almost got us killed for that thing.
这玩意是定♥位♥器♥
This thing is a GPS.
你确定里面没有救赎角吗
You sure Redemption Point isn't on there?
它只保存最后八个目的地
It only holds the last eight destinations.
而这些坐标在这里出现过三次
And these coordinates are in here three times.
所以不管是哪里 都一定很重要
So whatever it is, it must be important.
在州立森林中♥央♥
In the middle of a state forest.
拜托 你确定我们走对路了吧
Come on. You're sure we're going the right way?
我确定 我把坐标输进手♥机♥里了
Yes, I'm sure. I put the coordinates in my phone.
给我看看
Let me see that thing.
你能不能信我一次
Can you just fucking trust me for once?
凯莉肯定受不了你
You must drive Kelly insane.
嘿 别拿我老婆说事 好吧
Hey, hey. Don't try to use my wife against me, okay?
你老婆
Your wife?
好 说说吧
AlI right, spit it out.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
是没有 但你想说
No, but you want to.
你看啊 问题是
Look. I mean, the thing is.
这可能会让你很震惊
This might come as a shock- -
你跟凯莉要复合了
You and Kelly are getting back together.
老哥 你刚管她叫老婆哎
Mate, you called her your wife.
而且你刚来的时候也叫她老婆
And you used to call her your wife when you first got here, too.
然后她就成了你前妻 然后
And then she was your ex. And now-
我们也不知道会怎么发展 好吧
Look, we don't know what's gonna happen. All right?
接下来的发展就是你会回悉尼
What's gonna happen is you're gonna go back to Sydney.
都还没决定呢
Nothing has been decided.
是 但你也没得选 对吧
Yeah, but you don't really have a choice, do you?
你得为莉莉着想
You've gotta do it for Lilly.
你跟我 泰德 我们完蛋了
You and me, Ted- - we are fucked.
但莉莉有机会过正常的生活
But Lilly has an actual chance of being normal.
如果你能通过重新成为一家人给她这个机会
And if you can give her that by being a family again,
那你就得回去悉尼 然后
then you go back to Sydney and...
再也别回头了
never look back.
是 但是
Yeah, but
那 -到了
I mean, what about. We're here.
到哪里了
Where the hell is"here"?
毒茄
Duboisia?
肯定是了
Has to be.
这可不是小作坊的量
This is not a small- time operation.
你觉得这些值多少钱
How much you reckon all of this is worth?
很多香蕉
A lot of bananas.
我是会为这么多钱杀人的
For that kind of money, I would murder someone.
再杀一个
...again.
幕后主使很重视保护他们的植物
Whoever's behind this is serious about protecting their plants.
更多的监控
More cameras.
我数着至少就有四个
I count at least four.
我们得走了
We should get out of here.
转过身去
Turn around.
为什么 -照做就是
Why? - Just do it.
你要干 干嘛 你要干嘛
What are you... what? ! What are you...
阿曼达
Amanda.
你能放轻松 相信我吗
Will you just relax and trust me?
你在干 -马 上 好 好了
What are you- - - Al...most...done. There.
你干了啥
What have you done?
就是给植物的主人发了个他们没法拒绝的邀请
Just sending the crop owners a little invitation they can't refuse.
靠
Fuck.
有发现
Got something!
我没看到 怎么可能没看到呢
I didn't see it. How could I have not seen it?
我不想这么说 但特维斯是对的
Hate to say it, but Twist was right.
有能力成功经营疗养院的人
It makes sense that the person with the skills to run a successful retreat
也有能力成功经营毒品生意
would also have the skills to run a successful drug business.
拜托 别这样
Please, don't do this.
要么你交待 要么我走进去给警♥察♥一个
Either you start talking, or I walk in there and give the police
破获这镇上最大一桩毒品案的机会
the biggest bust this town's ever seen.
我给你做了不在场证明 你还冲我发火
I gave you an alibi, and you bit my head off.
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表