剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
行啊 我们喜欢现金
Yeah, fine, we love cash.
有地址吗
You got an address?
万一我们要找你的话
In case we need to find you?
罗妮的香蕉农场 她是我妈
Ronnie's banana farm. She's my mum.
离疗养院不远
It's not far from the retreat.
请告诉我你们会帮拉斐
Just please tell me you'll help Raph.
我会给你们现金的
I'll get you the cash.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不会真信那些吧
You didn't really believe any of that, did you?
一些事让她很害怕
I mean something's got her shit- scared.
我们应该查查看
We should check it out.
处理破裂家庭方面的专家哈
Expert on broken families, huh?
但你会修复好的 对吧 老爸
But you're going to fix it, right, Dad?
那里汇合
I'll meet you there.
不 真的 慢慢来
No, really, take your time.
他们已经死了 所以急什么呢
They're already dead, so what's the rush?
你在悉尼都干啥了
What happened in Sydney?
你是做了个性格移植吗
You get a personality transplant?
好了 -别想太多 康卡菲 -嘿
AII right, snap out of it, Conkaffey. Hey.
给我
Give me that!
专心查案
Get your head in the game.
你觉得这真能行吗
You think this is really going to work?
我们只需要用这个混进前门
We just need it to get through the front door,
最坏能怎样
what's the worst that could happen?
我们都很震惊 匚
We are all devastated
但我向你保证 你们会拿到全额退款
but I assure you, you will receive a full refund.
不好意思 我们不营业
Erm, I'm sorry, we're closed.
你们不能进来
You're not permitted in here.
我们是鉴证组的 -是
We're with the forensics team...- Yep.
你是 -黛薇·昌德里 运营经理
...and you are? - Devi Chandri, Operating Manager.
你们有证件吗
Do you have IDs?
麻烦你带我们找负责的警探
Er, if you could just direct us to the lead detective,
她电♥话♥里很急
er, her call was urgent.
斯威尼警探在给客人录口供
Detective Sweeney is taking statements with the guests.
谢谢
Thank you.
科林 你是记者
Colin, being a journo
不代表可以随意这样侵犯我们隐私
doesn't give you carte blanche to invade our privacy like this.
好 你去找拉斐
AlI right, you find Raph.
我去朱利安办公室看下
I'll check out Julian's office.
拉斐尔
Raphael.
你好 不好意思 我需要你帮忙做个正式确认
Hi. Er, I'm sorry, I'll need you for a formal identification.
你可以吗
Would you be able to do that?
我是他儿子 当然可以
I'm his son. Yeah, of course.
我还要问一下 你父亲有伴侣 女朋友吗
I also have to ask, did your father have a partner, a girlfriend?
没有
No, no one.
你们住一起 他有没有可能在跟谁约会
You lived together. Any sense he was seeing someone casually?
他不该是那样被发现的
Er, it doesn't make any sense the way they found him,
妈妈之后他就没跟入在一起过
he hasn't been with anyone since Mum.
好 家族树是
AII right, Family Tree is
曾是唯一在乎的事
Er, was his life, I suppose.
抱歉 我找黛薇
Sorry, I'm looking for Devi.
去接待处看一下吧
Er, try the reception, I think.
朱利安是个很棒的人
Julian was an extraordinary man.
他帮过我两个孩子
He helped both my boys.
我就要失去他们了 他帮他们回到了正轨
I was losing them and he turned them around.
让浪子回头
Turned a thread into a lifeline.
嗯 很难想象竟然有人会这么对他
Yeah, hard to imagine why anybody would want to do this to him.
贪婪
Well, greed.
就这么简单
Pure and simple.
还有因为他那台离谱的车
And all over his ridiculous machine.
受害者的E型捷豹于同一晚失踪
The victim's E- Type Jag went missing the same night.
犯罪现场没有车
And there were no cars at the crime scene?
也许他开过去 神秘第三者凶手把车开走了
Maybe he drove it there and the mystery third- person killer guy drove it away.
拉斐 你认识阿曼达
Raph, erm, you know Amanda.
这是泰德·康卡菲
Er, this is Ted Conkaffey,
他们受雇调查你♥爸♥爸的事
they've been hired to find out what happened to your dad.
谁 谁付的钱
Who's- - Who's paying for that?
你♥爸♥有很多感激他的客户
Oh, your father had a lot of grateful clients.
你以前是警♥察♥对吧
You're the ex- cop, right?
他们那么把你踢走肯定很痛苦吧
Must have hurt giving you the boot the way they did.
你想我们帮你 还是想让他们来查
You want our help or do you want to leave it to them?
介意现在开始吗 别被这些不称职的侦探骗了
Mind if we do this now before you start hiring wannabe detectives?
听着 你们是我雇的 所以继续查 我保证他会接受的
Look, you work for me so just keep going, I promise he'll come round.
那是什么
What is that?
家族树的东西
It's Family Tree stuff.
有很多数字和澳元符号♥
It's lots of numbers and dollar signs.
其他人似乎不感兴趣
No one else seemed interested in it.
DNLU 你是真不要脸
You have no shame.
所以要找什么 时髦的偷车贼
So what are we looking for? Swanky car thief, hm?
被抛弃的情人
Jilted lover?
不管是哪种 找到车就能找到凶手
Well, either way, find the car, find the murderer.
好 那就找个懂古董车的人聊聊
AII right, so let's talk to somebody who knows their classics.
说起来 那个汽车心理治疗的事怎么样了
Speaking of, how's that car, er, therapy thing going?
很棒 进展顺利 谢谢关心 -好 很好
Amazing. Crushing it. Thanks for asking. - AlI right. Great.
要不你把自行车扔后备箱 我载你去镇上
Why don't you throw your bike in the trunk, I'll drive you to town.
不用了谢谢 我需要锻炼
No thanks, I need the exercise.
迟早
Sooner or later
你得坐上
you're going to have to
一辆会动的车
get into a car that moves.
你应该去看看瓦尔 你自己都快动不了了
You should go see Val, you can hardly move yourself.
嗯
Yeah.
你随时都可以改生意 没什么好惭愧的
You can change your mind at any point. There's no shame in it.
很多人到了这步就
Plenty of people get to this point and they just
进行不下去了 -嗯 能赶紧完事吗 谢谢
can't go through with it. - Yeah, can we just get this done, please?
在让你离开之前 我想你看下第二具尸体 可以吗
Before I let you go, I'd like you to look at a second body. Would that be okay?
应该可以吧 -警探 能聊两句吗
Iguess. Detective, could I have a word?
现在不行 你给我们看下第二具尸体
Not right now. I'm asking you to show us the second body.
这就是那个女人吗
Is this the woman?
我们得尽快确认她身份
We need to identify her as quickly as possible.
给我看看
Show me.
不 我不认识她
No, I don't know who she is.
还有件事
One more thing.
她的纹身 能让你想起来什么吗
Her tattoos. That help at all?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我以前从没见过他 好吧
I've never fucking seen her before, all right?
我想这里完事了
I think we're done.
再千扰我的证人 咱俩就得结梁子了
Interfere with my witness again and we'll have a problem.
那招既不合法也不负责任
That stunt was illegal as well as irresponsible.
我要你把所有法医鉴定的B样本送去布里斯班实验室
I want you to send B samples of all forensic tests to the Brisbane lab.
听听别人意见也无妨 对吧
No harm in a second opinion, right?
所以经典款E型人概值25万
So a classic E type's worth around 250 K.
我都不敢开了
I'd be too seared to drive it.
终于决定处理掉你那辆破车了吗 泰德
Finally decided to get rid of that old shit- heap of yours, eh, Ted?
你开玩笑吗 这大宝贝可是无价之宝
Are you kidding? This baby's priceless.
记忆是无价的
You can't put a value on memories.
其实还真可以估价
Erm, actually you can.
你这辆车值8O0块
Here's your car for 800 bucks.
等下 这有一辆免费出 只要拖走就行
Oh, wait, no, here's one for free, you just have to tow it away.
我们想问下朱利安·诺顿的E型车
We just wanted to pick your brain about Julian Naughton's E- type?
嗯 我刚听说了 可怜人
Oh, yeah, I just heard, poor guy.
死得真惨
Horrible way to go.
是 他的车也不见了 应该是被人偷了
Yeah, his car's gone too. Looks like somebody nicked it.
很大胆啊
Bold move.
那种艺术品在这里太扎眼了
A piece of art like that sticks out like dog's balls round here.
很漂亮的一辆车
Beautiful piece of machinery.
就像个英国淑女 优雅无比
Like an English lady. All elegant, like.
我在下面见过的最棒的底盘
Best chassis I've ever been under.
别跟特蕾西我说过这话
Don't tell Tracey I said that.
谢谢你描述得这么生动
Thanks for painting the picture.
有人联♥系♥过你要卖♥♥这车吗
Er, has anyone been in touch about it?
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表