剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
我是泽德 我是泽德
I'm Zed. I'm Zed.
佩儿
Pearl.
防御
Resist!
六号♥玩家被删除
Player 6 deleted.
干得好 - 我们会赢的
Hey, that was good! - We're gonna make it.
靠近一点
Stay close!
黑色守卫被删除 挑战者占优
Black guard deleted. Advantage challenger.
莱洛
Rilo!
十一号♥玩家被删除
Player 11 deleted.
不
No!
趴下
Get down!
我没能救莱洛 他死了
I couldn't save Rilo. He's gone.
但我们还没有 他们也是
But we're not. And neither are they.
让我们把他们都消灭掉吧
Then let's level the playing field.
然后第三个美女说 我觉得那个碟片看上去眼熟
So the third siren says, "I thought that disk looked familiar."
我喜欢有幽默感的程序
I love a program with a sense of humor.
借他一下不介意吧
Mind if I borrow him?
只要能把他完好地还回来就行
Just bring him back in one piece.
哇 泽德 你有什么秘密吗
Whoa, Zed. What's your secret?
俗话说得好 玛拉 一切都是程序设计好的
You know what they say, Mara. It's all in the programming.
你能从程序设计中抽点空
Well, can you spare some of that programming
来跳个舞吗
for one little dance?
跳舞 咱俩
Dance? You and me?
来吧 你欠我的 我是你最好的朋友 泽德
Come on! You owe me! I'm your best friend, Zed.
对 朋友
Right. Friends...
你 呃 啊
You, uh... Whoa!
想出去玩玩吗
...wanna get out of here?
当然 那女孩是谁
Absolutely. Who was that girl?
只是一个朋友而已
Ah, just a friend.
黑色守卫被删除 挑战者占优
Black guard deleted. Advantage challenger.
他们挺厉害啊 - 厉害过头了 响铃吧
Hmm, they're good. - Too good. Sound the bell.
但是这轮 - 已经完了 快响铃
But the round... - ...is over. Do it.
由于技术难题 这轮比赛提前结束
Due to technical difficulties, this round will conclude early.
亚贡城从这儿看真美
Wow, Argon's beautiful from up here.
还行吧 可能是我习惯了
It's all right. Guess I'm just used to it.
比我来的地方漂亮多了
Well, it's a lot better than where I'm from.
你来自哪儿
Where's that?
无关紧要 重要的是我现在在这儿
Doesn't matter. I'm here now.
和你在一起
With you.
这里有什么好玩的地方吗
So, what's there to do for fun around here?
有个公园 但宵禁马上就要到了
Well, there's the park, but it's closed for curfew.
还有个竞技场 在我看来也一点都不好玩
There's the Coliseum. Yeah, not my idea of fun either.
城里有什么地方
Is there any place in the city
没被占领者关闭吗
that's not shut down by the occupation?
这是你们的宿舍 程序们
These are your accommodations, programs.
我们有新队友被关进来了
We have new teammates to break in.
你是指有更多程序要被销毁吧
You mean more programs to get derezzed.
别告诉我你放弃了
Don't tell me you've given up.
我们还需要你 你是个不错的战士
We could use you out there. You're not a bad fighter.
是啊 去告诉莱洛吧
Yeah, tell that to Rilo.
我不是为这种事儿而设计的 我只是个机械师
I wasn't programmed for this. I'm just a mechanic.
所以就这样放弃吗 没希望了
So it's like that, huh? No hope?
在保护埃索人的真正失败后 我也那样想过
I felt that way once, after we lost the Iso war.
你参加过埃索战争 - 没错
You fought in the Iso war? - That's right.
我的大多数朋友都在对抗克鲁大军的战争中死去
Most of my friends fell fighting Clu and his forces.
我开始绝望 直到这个叛徒的出现
I started to despair, until the Renegade showed up.
那个叛徒 这不全是他的错吗
The Renegade? Isn't this all his fault?
我没这么想
I don't think so.
如果他愿意拼命抵抗
If he's willing to risk his life to fight back,
那么我愿意和他共同战斗
then I wanna be right there fighting beside him.
这就是我来亚贡城的原因 为了加入他
That's why I came to Argon, to join him.
还有 我知道叛徒到底是谁
But there's more. I know who the Renegade really is.
谁 - 我们都知道
Who? - We both know.
他是一个可以拯救我们所有人的程序
He's the one program who can save us all,
他的名字与希望同在
whose name alone inspires hope.
他是创
He's Tron.
创
Tron.
我不得不说这儿还挺酷的
I have to say, this is kind of cool.
楼上住着程序
There are programs upstairs.
你被授权了 对吧 进去没事吧
You're authorized, right? So it's okay to go in.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's such a great idea.
这是我们的秘密
It'll be our secret.
告诉你前面的程序 创还活着
Tell the program in front of you "Tron lives".
什么 - 照做就行
What? - Just do it.
创还活着 谁告诉你的
Tron lives? Who told you that?
什么意思 你说创还活着
What was that? Did you say Tron lives?
这种话和煽动叛乱无二 是谁说的
Talk like that is sedition. Who said it?
我们快走
Let's go.
就是这里 艾伯的办公室
Well, this is it, Able's office...
修理厂的中心枢纽和古董仓库
central hub of the garage and antiques warehouse.
实际上 这里很多工件都是无价的
Actually, a lot of these artifacts are priceless.
我不知道 我看着像垃圾
I don't know. Looks like junk to me.
现在有点晚了
Well, it's getting kind of late.
你知道这是什么吗 - 一个光棒
You know what this is? - A baton?
不是普通的光棒
Well, not just any baton.
这是个仁康682
This is a Rencon 682.
你是说英康786
You mean an Encom 786.
我刚不就是那么说的么 它是独一无二的
Isn't that what I said? It's one of a kind.
你知道么 我的光轮摩托出了点毛病
You know, my light cycle's been acting up.
你能帮我看看吗
Think you can take a look?
我立马就能让它活蹦乱跳
I'll have it singing in no time.
为什么我一点也不吃惊呢
Why am I not surprised?
你们俩想组个队吗 那就组一队吧
So, you two wanna be a team? Then be a team.
我猜情况变得更糟了 - 是更糟了
I suppose it could be worse. - It's worse.
光轮摩托大战初始化
Initiate light cycle challenge.
他们三人 我们两人 胜率不低
Three of them, two of us. Those odds aren't so bad.
但他们有摩托
But they got bikes.
你相信我吗 - 我还有其他选择吗
Do you trust me? - Do I have a choice?
当我发信♥号♥♥时 你就尽最大力气拉
When I give the word, pull as hard as you can.
现在
Now!
二号♥骑手跌落
Rider 2 down.
我们走
Come on.
这样才更像摩托战
Now this is more like it.
一号♥骑手被删除 挑战者占优
Rider 1 deleted. Advantage challenger.
我打赌你不知道我是个机械师
I bet you didn't know I'm a mechanic.
而且手艺还不错
A pretty good one, too.
挑战者胜利
Challengers victorious.
听听吧 大家为两个谋反者而欢呼呢
Listen to them, cheering the actions of two conspirators.
如果我们现在不了结这种无礼的行为
This insolence will spread like a plague
它会像瘟疫一样疯传下去
if we don't end it now.
所以 了结它
So, end it!
平心而论 佩琪的计划差点就成功了
In all fairness to Paige, her plan almost worked.
将军 我能给个替代性建议吗
May I suggest an alternative, general?
你的摩托情况很好
You know, your bike's in decent shape.
实际上我找不到
I actually can't find...
那就留着吧 我刚弄了辆英康786
Then keep it. I just got an Encom 786.
再见
See ya!
等等 别 走
Wait! Don't... leave.
我真是个傻瓜
Oh, I'm an idiot!
特斯勒将军对你们的行为印象深刻
General Tesler was quite impressed with your performance.
我们很少看到如此精彩的比赛了
We rarely get to see such delicious competition.
为了表示感谢 特斯勒将军安排了一项奖励
To thank you, General Tesler's arranged a reward.
程序们你们好 这里积极上演一场重大的盛典
Greetings, programs! Behold this momentous occasion!
不仅因为你们有幸共同见证了
For not only do you share the privilege of seeing
看到两个技能娴熟的战士为生存而战
two highly skilled combatants battle for survival,
也因为你们能看到仁慈的特斯勒大将
but now you can watch as merciful General Tesler
允许他们角逐最高奖项
allows them to compete for the greatest prize of all...
自♥由♥权
freedom.
下一轮的胜利者将被释放
The winner of the next round will be released!
我们的对手是谁
Who are we fighting?
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表