剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
因你看上去在帮我而惩罚你 对吗
for at least looking like you're helping, right?
我确信他会想个办法 - 你真的在怪他
I'm sure he'll find a way. - Can you really blame him?
对 - 只是 你总是迟到
Yeah. - It's just... you're always late.
而且那是你真的不想出现的时候
And that's only when you actually bother to show up at all.
我迟到过很多次 他从未囚禁过我
I've been late plenty of times. He's never held me captive.
囚禁 你不是人♥质♥ 贝克
Captive? You're not a hostage, Beck.
你是个机械师 这是你的工作
You're a mechanic. This is your job.
我是说 他还没炒你 我真的很惊讶
I mean, I'm genuinely surprised he hasn't fired you yet.
贝克你还好吗 听说艾伯严厉责备你了
Hey Beck, are you okay? I heard Able came down hard on you.
你听说了 等等 还有谁知道
You heard? Wait... who else knows?
呃 每个人
Well... everybody?
真不敢相信 - 我也是
I don't believe this. - Me neither.
绝无冒犯之意 但是想想每个人
No offense to Beck, but you'd think everyone
都在谈论叛徒投降的事
would be talking about the Renegade surrender.
是什么让你心情这么好
What's gotten you in such a good mood?
我想我刚说了
I thought I just said it.
不管怎样 我能借你用一会儿吗
Anyway... can I borrow you?
我需要小而柔软的手
I need someone with small, feminine hands.
任凭差遣
I'm your guy.
最好不是
This better not be...
看上去这样 - 噢
what it looks like. - Ohh!
拿我的扳手 你知道 我要帮泽德
Had to get my wrench. You know, to help Zed.
贝克 不管是什么事
Beck, whatever you have
它都没你想的那么重要
that you think is more important, it's not.
相信我 它是
Trust me. It is.
你当着我的面撒谎 我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you when you insist on lying to my face?
菩提的事让我们都很难过
Look, what happened to Bodhi has been hard on all of us.
这与菩提无关 - 对 与你有关
This isn't about Bodhi. - You're right. It's about you.
我惩罚你是有理由的 贝克
I'm punishing you for a reason, Beck.
我希望你能明白 我只是想帮你
I wish you could see that. I'm only trying to help.
也许你不该帮我
Then maybe you shouldn't.
走吧 回去工作 - 好的
Let's go. Back to work. - Fine.
出来 贝克 你在哪里
Come on, Beck. Where are you?
大家都去哪了 - 差不多要到时间了
Where's everyone going? - It's almost time.
对 是时候让亚贡的居民弄清楚
Yeah, time for everyone in Argon to find out
叛徒是哪个冒牌货
what a fraud this Renegade really is.
你不觉得有可能
You don't think there's even a chance
他真的是创
he could actually be Tron?
我不仅敢肯定他不是创
Not only am I certain he's no Tron,
还打赌他根本就不会出现
but I'm betting on him not even showing up at all.
你的观点真是积极
You've got a real upbeat perspective,
泽德 你知道么
you know that, Zed?
我猜总是有点可能吧
I suppose there's always a-a chance!
只是 可能性 不大
Just... not a big... chance.
贝克 别想什么鬼点子
Beck! Don't get any ideas.
我会让林克在这里监视车♥库♥
I'm leaving Link here to watch the garage.
现在 我要知道我能相信你会呆在这里
Now, I need to know I can trust you to stay here.
当然
Of course.
我要你发誓 贝克 - 我发誓
I want your word, Beck. - I promise.
大将 让我来解决叛徒
General, let me handle the Renegade.
他不值你出手
He's not worth your effort.
别让人挡我的路就行
Just keep everyone out of my way.
最后结果可能会不好
It could get ugly.
贝克 我答应过艾伯要把你留在这里
Beck, I promised Able I'd keep you here.
我答应艾伯我会留着
And I promised Able I'd stay.
看来我们两个都要违背诺言了
Looks like we're both gonna have to break our promise.
我阻止不了你 如果艾伯问起来 我得告诉他
I can't stop you, but I have to tell Able if he asks.
我不想骗他 - 我知道
I don't want to lie to him. - I know.
你也不必骗他
And you shouldn't have to.
我不怪你
I can't blame you for
你只是想瞧瞧创的英姿
wanting to get a glimpse of Tron in action.
我 我见过他 这可能是你最后的机会
Me, I've seen him. This could be your last chance.
这可能是亚贡城最后的机会
This could be Argon's last chance.
亚贡城的程序们
Programs of Argon,
你们在如此重要的场合出现
your support in coming out to such a momentous occasion
证明你们非常关心城市的未来
proves that you care deeply about the future of your city.
我不禁发现你们有一员缺席
But I can't help but notice the absence of one of you.
没错 亚贡
That's right, Argon...
叛徒 在哪
where is... the Renegade?
看见没 叛徒对你们都漠不关心
You see? The Renegade doesn't care about any of you!
而且他肯定不是创
And he's certainly no Tron.
如果他是创 他早就来了
Because if he were, he'd be here.
让我们不要沉湎于过去
But let's not dwell on the past.
我们要放眼一个新时代
Instead, let us look to a new era...
一个成功的完美的时代
an era of achievement, of perfection...
克鲁的时代
of Clu.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
你想见我 我在这儿
You wanted me? Here I am!
我知道 你真是从容不迫
I see that. You certainly took your time.
你得偿所愿了 现在放了犯人们吧
You've got what you want. Now let the prisoners go.
一般我都不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Normally I don't negotiate with terrorists.
但是 我是个守信用的程序
But... I'm a program of my word.
我们自♥由♥了
We're free!
宵禁呢 - 别贪心
And the curfew? - Let's not get greedy.
我已经做出让步了
The deal was surrender.
我等了这么长时间
I've been waiting for this for a very long time...
看到无名叛徒的终结
the end of the infamous Renegade.
让你失望了 我不是什么叛徒
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm no Renegade.
我是创
I'm Tron.
闭嘴 开打吧
Now shut up and fight!
让我们找个地方私下解决
Let's finish this somewhere more private.
很好
Great.
噢
Ohh!
你太轻信于人了 你以为那些程序
You trust too easily. You think those
会和你并肩作战
programs up there will fight by your side?
他们是为政♥府♥效忠的
Their loyalty is to the state.
政♥府♥该我管
I rule the state!
啊
Argghh!
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait. H-hang on.
来真的
Seriously?
哼
Arghh! Aaah! Aaah!
啊
Uhh!
噢
Ohhhhh!!!
该结束了
This ends now.
噢
Ohh...
啊
Ahhhh!
啊
Uhh...
啊
Uhh!
你不是创 但你会和他落得同样下场
You're no Tron, but you're about to share his fate.
噢
Oh... ooh...
你想要有个了结
You want this to end?
来吧 让我们做个了结
Then come on! Let's end it!
什么
Huh?
下次吧
Another time.
大家向不可战胜的特斯勒大将致敬
All hail the indomitable General Tesler...
为他在这场激动人心的对决中取得胜利
your victor in this electrifying encounter!
现在快回家吧 所有人
Now get back to your homes! All of you!
宵禁依然有效
There's a curfew still in effect!
你做到了 贝克
You've changed things, Beck.
那又怎样 特斯勒差点击败我
How so? Tesler nearly beat me.
我怀疑他打算不久后提升宵禁
I doubt he's planning on lifting the curfew anytime soon.
我所做的 看起来还停留在起点
From where I'm sitting, looks a lot like square one.
与特斯勒对抗让程序们看见
Standing up to Tesler showed those programs
他们不用在一旁袖手旁观
that they don't have to sit idly by.
他们也能选择战斗
They can choose to fight.
当他们战斗时 你会在一旁并肩作战
And when they do, they'll have you to fight beside.
不 贝克 你是对的
No, you were right, Beck.
我猜我应该谢谢你救了我
I suppose I should thank you for saving my life...
第五次 - 你在说什么
for the fifth time. - What are you talking about?
好吧 第六次 但我不是依赖外援
Okay, okay, sixth. But I'm not counting Pergos.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表