剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
太荒谬了 我什么也没干
This is absurd! I haven't done anything.
是还没干 幸运的是 一个忠诚的公民
Yet. Fortunately, a loyal citizen
在你实施计划之前及时报告了你的罪行
reported you before you could enact your plan.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
把她带走
Take her away!
嘿 你们别动她
Hey! Get your hands off her.
要是我就不会这么做 你们不知道自己在跟谁打交道
I wouldn't do that. You don't know who you're messing with.
噢 那我们在跟谁打交道呢 程序
Oh? And who are we messing with, program?
他跟这事儿没关系 帕维尔 放他走
He's got nothing to do with this, Pavel. Leave him out of this.
不行 我觉得我们也要逮捕他
No, I think we'll arrest him, too.
很显然他是你的同谋
He's obviously part of your cabal.
跟平民百姓增进交流啊
Rubbing elbows with the great unwashed?
谁给我一条毛巾 我快吐了
Someone get me a towel.
我猜他就是你的那个同事吧 -有那么显而易见么
I assume he was the coworker? - Was it that obvious?
我们应该可以逃出去
Maybe we can break out of here.
只要我们能把碟片解锁
If we could get our discs unlocked.
没有用的
That's not gonna help things.
只有内疚的程序才会逃跑
Only guilty programs go on the run.
再说了 也没必要 只要特斯勒看了我的碟片
Besides, it's not necessary. Once Tesler sees my disc,
他就知道我是清白的 我们就都能重获自♥由♥了
He'll know I'm innocent, and we'll both be free.
很快就会结束的
This'll all be over soon.
要把我带到特斯勒那儿吗
Taking me to Tesler?
嘿 你们在干什么
Hey! What're you doing?
只要特斯勒知道了这一切 你们就等着被销毁吧
When Tesler finds out about this, he'll see that you're derezzed.
你是谁
Who are you?
特斯勒本有机会领头
Tesler had his chance to lead,
不过现在他就是个废物
but he's useless,
容易受骗 顽固不化
gullible, obsolete.
那是虚假的记忆 是不是 我要接管
That's a fake memory, isn't it? So I'm taking over.
谁让你这么做的
Who put you up to this?!
谁让你这么做的
Who put you up to this?!
佩琪
Paige!
他们对你做了什么
What'd they do to you?
他们把我变成了一个有罪的程序
They made me a guilty program.
看来这也就意味着我应该表现得像个有罪的程序
I guess that means I should act like a guilty program.
嘿 起来 程序
Hey. Get up, program.
指挥官在哪儿
Where's the Commander?
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
监狱出现漏洞
Container breach.
安全警报
Security alert.
抓住他们 -呆在我身后
We got 'em. - Stay behind me!
安全警报
Security alert.
接着
Catch!
我们得到城外去 那是我们唯一的机会
We should head for the outland! It's our only chance.
什么叫“我们” -我们一起分担
What do you mean, "We"? - We're in this together.
不 我这回完蛋了 贝克
No. I'm a lost cause, Beck.
不 你不会的 -你就让我走吧
No, you're not! - And you have to let me go.
佩琪
Paige!
佩琪
Paige!
就是你伪造了碟片啊
You're the one who forges discs!
你想从我这儿得到什么
What do you want from me?
我觉得你心里清楚
I think you know that answer.
我都告诉你了 走开
I already told you. Go away!
我不干擦除碟片的事情 -什么 你在说什么
I don't erase discs! - What? What are you talking...
我就怕我们会在这儿找到你
I was afraid we'd find you here.
将军
General.
特斯勒本有机会领头
Tesler had his chance to lead,
不过他现在就是个废物
but he's useless,
容易受骗 顽固不化
gullible, obsolete.
我要接管
So I'm taking over.
就是她来找的我
She's the one who came to me!
她就想把那段记忆抹去
That's what she wanted erased!
将军 她在撒谎 我从来没到这儿来过
General, she's lying! I've never been here before!
我救了你的命 你就用这种方式报答我
I saved your life! And this is how you repay me?
不不不 这不是真的
No, no, no, no! It's not true!
我是无辜的 -别让她出现在我眼前
I'm innocent! - Get her out of my sight.
我们用来跟她对打的角斗士不够用了
We're running out of gladiators to fight her!
亚贡城就没有一个程序能跟她相匹敌吗
Is there not one program in Argon worthy of Paige?
嗯 有一个 长官
Mmm. There is one, sir.
亚贡的公民们
Citizens of Argon!
以及来自全网格的贵宾们
Distinguished guests from around the Grid!
现在有请独一无二的战士
We now present the one and only warrior
值得与背信弃义的前指挥官佩琪碟战一番的
worthy of locking discs with the traitorous Ex-commander Paige.
我
Me!
噢 是吗 -我可能会用到一点能帮上忙的东西
Oh, really? - I might've brought a little help.
帕维尔 你了解我的 我是无辜的
Pavel, you know me! I'm innocent.
是你的不忠诚酿成了今天的遭遇
It's your disloyalty that brought us here.
你其实不想这么做的 帕维尔
You don't really wanna do this, Pavel.
那件武器让你思维混乱
That weapon is messing with your head.
再见了 佩琪
Goodbye, Paige.
你 是你干的 为什么
You! You did this! Why?!
在我看来你刚才都快死了
Looked to me like you were about to die.
马上降落
Land this jet now!
你这么做只会让我看起来有罪
All you did was make me look guilty.
听着 我知道你是无辜的
Listen! I know you're innocent.
你不该受到他们对你的惩罚
You don't deserve what they did to you.
你们自己人害了你 还想杀掉你
Your own team framed you, tried to kill you.
但你是不会那么做的 你跟他们都不一样
But you'd never do that, because you're not like them.
加入我吧 我们可以合作
Join me. We can work together.
我们都在试图拯救电子网格 只是方式不同罢了
We're both trying to save the Grid. Just in different ways.
不 你是在毁掉网格
No! You're destroying the Grid!
你不停地带来混乱 在你停下之前我是不会罢休的
You rain down chaos, and I won't rest until you're stopped.
我永远也不会加入你 -我也是在为你而战啊
I could never join you. - I'm fighting for you, too.
那你就已经输了
Then you've already lost!
站住 程序
Halt, program!
你真的以为
Did you really think I
我不知道你的全程逃跑路径吗
wouldn't have all of your escape routes covered?
我只是想找出是谁在陷害我
I'm just trying to find out who framed me.
我已经知道是谁在陷害你了 佩琪
I already know who framed you, Paige.
佩琪 你没事儿
Paige! You're okay!
谢天谢地
Thank goodness!
都是那个叛徒 佩琪 你该感谢帕维尔
It was the Renegade, Paige. You can thank Pavel
他回戈恩那儿找到了被掩盖的真♥相♥
for going back to Gorn and uncovering the real truth.
一定要让她看起来有罪 我喜欢看佩琪受苦的样子
Make sure she looks guilty. I'll enjoy watching Paige suffer.
那么
Well...
你还想说点什么替自己辩护吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
你救了我 你刚刚还想杀了我呢
You saved me? But you tried to kill me earlier.
用 -用这个
With... - With this?
看到了吗 佩琪 我一直
See, Paige? I was always
想上交的 自从我知道它还有用开始
going to turn it in, once I knew it worked.
干得漂亮 帕维尔
Excellent work, Pavel.
为了奖励你 我任命你为指挥官 负责一个你自己的区
To reward you, I'm granting you command of your own district.
我自己的区
My... own... district?
珀格斯啊 那个戈恩经营的恶臭无比的黑洞
Purgos. That foul stink hole where Gorn operated.
你是能为我把那儿清理干净的最棒的程序了
You're the best program to clean it up for me.
祝贺啊 噢 谢谢你支持我
Congratulations. Oh, and thanks for having my back.
我肯定会用某种方法回敬你的
I'll be sure to return the favor. Somehow, some way.
你来了 我还以为你今天不来了呢
You made it. I was afraid you were a no-show.
我回到我的工作岗位上了 别担心
I got my job back. Don't worry.
我已经确保他们不会来抓你了
I made sure they won't come after you.
我担心的不是这个
That's not why I'm worried.
听我说
Look...
正因为我听取了你的建议
because I listened to your advice,
我变得温和了 失去了集中力
I got soft. I lost focus.
所以我不能继续跟你在一起了 我很抱歉
And that's why I can't be with you. I'm sorry.
好消息 你的朋友罗摩克斯很配合
Good news. Your friend Lomox was very cooperative.
特斯勒相信了你造的假 我们没事了
Tesler bought your latest forgery. We're in the clear.
噢 当然了 我相信你会对我参与其中的事缄默不言的
Oh, and I trust you'll keep mum about my involvement, of course.
这才对嘛 戈恩 笑一笑 点点头
That's the spirit, Gorn. Just smile and nod your head.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表