剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
来啊
Bring it!
我真是笨
Oh, how stupid of me.
你不想打架 因为你那些珍贵的朋友在这儿
You won't fight because your precious friends are here.
告诉你吧 那个泽德 我并不感兴趣
To tell you the truth, that Zed rubs me the wrong way.
不过玛拉 她挺欣赏你啊
Now Mara, on the other hand... she grows on you.
我非常喜欢她
I like her... A lot.
你离他们远点 -否则会怎样
Stay away from them. - Or what?
这就是你的问题所在了
That's your problem...
你不愿意销毁程序 对吧
you don't derez programs, do you?
不过就像我说过的 我能帮你
But like I said, I'm gonna help you out.
我能帮你摆脱犹豫不决的思考方式
I'm gonna free you from your indecisive thinking.
我不想听下去了 -那就行动吧
I'm done listening. - Well, then take action.
我从一个可靠的信源那儿获知亚贡的新叛徒
I have it from a good source that Argon's new Renegade
已经在艾伯的修理厂装了一颗炸♥弹♥
has planted a bomb in Able's garage.
及时赶到那儿 你就可以解除炸♥弹♥
Get there in time, you can disarm it.
去得太晚的话 你知道结果的
Get there too late, and, well... you know the drill.
你忘了吗 我去过你那个特别的监狱
You forget... I visited your special prison.
我知道你的小把戏 -贝克 同志啊
I know your tricks. - Beck, comrade,
叛徒跟叛徒不一样
from one Renegade to another...
可有时候一颗炸♥弹♥只是一颗炸♥弹♥而已
sometimes a bomb is just a bomb.
所有人都出去
I need everyone to get out!
有紧急情况 快走
This is an emergency! Go!!!
贝克 怎么回事 -有个炸♥弹♥
Beck, what's going on? - There's a bomb.
在我的修理厂
In my garage?
哦不 趴下
Oh, no. Get down!
那个塞勒斯是个习惯的奴隶 -等等 你认识他
That Cyrus is a creature of habit. - Wait. You know him?
你觉得他的监狱是谁造的
Who do you think built his prison?
只要我们深入发掘 就会发现他所有的爆♥炸♥物
If we dig deep enough, we'll find that all of his explosives
都是用他能接触到的材料改装的
are repurposed from materials available to him.
你早该告诉我发生了什么
Ya know, you should have told me what happened.
我不想把你拖进这里面来
I didn't want to drag you into this.
所以你就撒谎了 -是善意的谎言
So you lied. - But for a good reason.
就跟创对你撒谎一样 -不 他那是
Just like Tron lied to you. - No, it was...
原因完全一样
For exactly the same reason.
他是在保护你
He was protecting you,
就像你觉得你在保护我一样
just like you thought you were protecting me.
好吧 当时看起来不太一样 所以我不干了
Yeah, well, it seemed different at the time. Which is why I quit.
不干了 你不能退出
Quit? You can't quit.
但是我没法信任他 塞勒斯说
But I can't trust him. Cyrus said...
塞勒斯
Cyrus?!
你难道不明白这道理吗 那个程序说的事儿你不能信
Don't you know you can't believe anything that program says?
他就是想这么打败你
It's how he beats you!
他诱骗你去做某件事
He tricks you into doing one thing,
但实际上那是另一件事
when it's really about another!
就像你的摩托一样
Just like your bike here...
塞勒斯根本就不用动一根手指
Cyrus never even had to lift a finger.
他能让你亲自把炸♥弹♥直接送到他的目标处
He let you hand-deliver the bomb straight to his target!
他能把你引向任何地方
He could have sent you anywhere!
伪造的光碟
The counterfeit disc.
隔离被破坏 无法修复
Containment breach. Unable to neutralize.
所有电力系统关闭
All power systems shutting down.
怎么 不抱抱吗
What, no hug?
我我 我知道你会来
I-I-I knew you'd come.
我我我
I-I-I-
我知道你 我我我知道你会
I knew you... I-I-I knew you'd...
那就让游戏开始吧
So, let the games begin.
我可不是来玩游戏的
I'm not here to play games.
纠正一下 这是你来这儿的唯一原因
Correction: It's the only reason you're here.
多可悲啊 就连我预先录制好的全息图像都能预测到你
How sad. Even my prerecorded hologram finds you predictable.
不过我已经受够了
But enough about me.
我敬爱的导师创坚信一个自♥由♥网格的意义
My beloved mentor Tron believes in a free Grid.
可那只是一个谎言
But that's a lie.
所有程序不过是被编程的
All programs are just that: Programmed.
网格里谁也没法选择自己的命运
No one on the Grid chooses their destiny.
直到现在
Until now.
今天 你的未来取决于你
Today your future is up to you.
机械师还是叛徒 你想做哪一个
Mechanic or Renegade... who will you be?
我给你留下可以令它们失效的唯一密钥
I have left you a single code key that can disable them,
但你不能同时出现在两个地方
but you can't be in two places at once.
给你 确保泽德和玛拉的安全
Here. Make sure Zed and Mara are safe.
那你怎么办 -我会想办法的
What are you gonna do? - I'll think of something.
在亚贡广场那边的城市尽头
On one end of the city over Argon Square,
创在那儿等着你
Tron is waiting for you
他背后绑着一颗炸♥弹♥坐在一个压缩机房♥里
in a compressor room with a bomb on his back.
同时在很远的地方 你的朋友们
While far away, your friends
也面临着相同的炸♥弹♥威胁
are locked in a crane high over the docks
被锁在码头的一个起重机里
in the same explosive predicament.
不管你怎么做 总有人活不下来
No matter what you do, someone will not survive.
所以 时间在流逝 我得问问你
So with time running out, I have to ask...
你会去救谁
who will you save?
艾伯 -救救我们
Able! - Help us!
创 -快 把那东西弄掉
Tron. - Quickly! Get it off of me,
我们还能去救你的朋友们
and we can still rescue your friends.
他们已经有人照顾了
It's already taken care of.
艾伯带着密钥赶到他们那儿去了
Able's on his way now get them with the code key.
拜托
Come on.
怎么 是什么问题 艾伯
What... what's the matter, Able?!
是啊 快把它们弄掉
Yeah, get them off of us!
我早就该知道 密钥没用
I should have known it. The key's no good!
就是个骗人的把戏 -把戏 谁的把戏
It was a trick. - A trick? Whose trick?
你就不能别说话了吗
Will you please stop jabbering?
我都没法♥正♥常思考了
I can barely think straight.
好了 破解了 -干得漂亮 贝克
There we go. Bypassed. - Excellent work, Beck.
别谢我 谢博迪
Don't thank me... thank Bodhi.
要去哪儿吗
Going somewhere?
你选了他而不是你的朋友们 意料之中啊
You pick him over your friends... how predictable.
如果我的朋友们受到伤害 我就赤手空拳干掉你
If my friends are hurt, I will derez you with my bare...
终于啊 有了些怒火 有了些活力
Finally! Some fire! Some vigor!
你的朋友们不会受伤 你这白♥痴♥ 他们死定了
Your friends aren't hurt, you idiot. They're dead.
你决定来救创的时候就已经杀了他们
You killed them when you decided to rescue Tron instead.
等等 密钥呢
Wait. Where's the code key?
真是令人赞叹啊
This is spectacular!
你派别人去救你的朋友了
You've sent someone else to retrieve your friends.
承认吧 他击败了你 塞勒斯
Admit it... he's beaten you, Cyrus.
错了 你根本不知道他做了什么
Wrong! You don't have a clue what he's done!
什么意思 你到底干了什么
What does that mean? What did you do?
告诉我
Tell me!
看看他恐慌的样子
Look at him panicking.
他也让你失望了 就像他让他们失望了一样
He's failed you, just like he's failed them.
不 唯一让我失望的就是你
No. You're my only failure!
骗子
Liar!
快走 去帮艾伯
Go! Help Able!
快走
Go!
我早就该把这事儿给办了
I should have done this a long time ago.
你说出了我想说的话
You took the words right out of my mouth.
来吧
Come on!
快说 说我比你强
Say it! Say I'm stronger than you!
说我更聪明 -不
Say I'm smarter! - No.
我要你一边说话一边死去
I want you to perish with the words on your lips.
告诉我 我理应成为你的继任者 管我叫
Tell me I deserve to be your successor. Call me...
创
Tron!
休想 -快说
Never. - Say it!
毫不意外
How predictable.
不
No. Ohh....
不
No!
搞定
Got it!
艾伯 你还是没告诉我们我们是怎么跑到这儿来的
Able, you still haven't told us how we ended up here.
是啊 这是谁干的
Yeah, who did this to us?
发生了这么多事
With all that's happened,
你们竟然还没明白 真让我惊讶
I'm surprised you haven't figured it out already.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表