剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
跟我来
a million little pieces, come with me!
听着 要是我们团结合作的话
Look, we can do this if we all just work together, and...
这不是艾伯想要的结果
This isn't the way Able would have wanted!
噢 感谢你们投了我自信的一票
Ohh. Thanks for your vote of confidence back there.
有谁知道这是正常反应吗
Uh, does anyone know if this is normal?
急需帮助
Uh, help! Uh...
啊
Aah! Aah!
喂 小心一点 你疯了吗
Hey, watch out! You crazy?!
对不起 很抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
没事 尽在我的掌握之中
Whew. It's okay. I got it under control.
哇
Whoa!
谁干的
Who's doing that?!
快关了 否则你会毁掉整个
Shut that thing down before you destroy the whole...
很好 不行
Great. No, no. No.
不要啊
No, no, no, no!!!
啊
Aah!
你好 艾伯
Hello, Able.
这里 你治疗室的能量
Here. For your healing chamber.
应该能让你多撑一会儿
This should buy you more time.
告诉我 你找我来目的何在
Tell me, why did you really call me here?
因为我要阻止你
Because I want you to stop.
我知道贝克的事了 - 贝克的训练很重要
I know about Beck. - Beck's training is essential.
要干什么 你有什么大计划
To what end? What's your grand plan?
如果你有的话
If you have one at all.
需要告诉给亚贡城民们 他们有回击的能力
Argon needs to be shown that they're capable of fighting back.
即使贝克会在行动中被清除
Even if Beck is derezzed in the process?
他知道风险很大 - 我们都知道
He knows the stakes. - We all know the stakes!
但似乎只有一个人关心行动后果
But only one of us seems concerned about the consequences.
贝克还没准备好 你明知道的
Beck is not ready for this! And you know it!
我们都知道会有什么下场
We both know how this ends.
不像那样
Not like that!
我会让大家都被送去大赛的
I am gonna get everyone sent to the games.
我只是想证明给艾伯看 我能挑起这个担子
I just wanted to prove to Able that I could handle this.
我们知道你能 这不是你的错
We know you did. It's not
林克把直升机炸出个窟窿
your fault Link blew a hole through the chopper.
或者泽德让坦克开进海里
Or that Zed dumped a tank into the sea.
你说什么 - 泽德让坦克开进海里了
What did you say? - Zed dumping the tank into the sea?
你就没犯过错吗
Oh, like you're so perfect?
林克 我要你帮忙 - 你确定
Link! I need your help. - You do?
你确定 - 你确定
You do? - You do?
你的坦克 你让它开火了 怎么弄的
Your tank, you got it to fire. How?
我不知道 只是个意外
I don't know. It was an accident.
演示一下 详细地演示给我看
Show me. Show me exactly what you did.
这样下去我帮不了你了
I can't keep helping you like this...
只要你继续让贝克牵涉其中
Not if you continue to involve Beck.
你帮不了 还是不想帮
You can't... or you won't?
我不会看着他变成另一个承受你过失的人
I won't watch him become another one of your mistakes!
你让我别无选择
You're leaving me no choice.
你总是有得选
You've always had a choice...
只是不选正确的那个
you're just not making the right one.
笨蛋 不是和我打 是网格毒虫
Not me, dummy! Grid bugs!
太多了
There's too many of them!
你和我想得一样吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我们快点处理吧
Let's get this over with!
下次见面 我选地点
Next time we meet... I choose the location.
这里 和刚才一样
There. Just like before.
怪不得你的坦克开火了
That's why your tank fired.
你无意中触发了一个
You accidentally triggered
自动防故障装置 解锁了原代码
a fail-safe which unlocks the original code.
如果我们把它隔离 我们能复♥制♥它 然后
If we can isolate that, we can duplicate it, and... there.
会有用吗
D-did it work?
我们还剩多少时间
How much time do we have?
没多少了 坦克太多了
Not enough. There are too many tanks.
我们会解决的 贝克和我开始修理其它坦克
We'll get them done. Beck and I can start on the others...
贝克
Beck?
很好 叛徒 你把我们扯进去了
All right, Renegade. You got us into this mess...
你要去哪里
Hey! Where are you going?
别担心 我来解决这个问题
Don't worry. I'm gonna take care of this.
或许我能多招募一些机械工 同时
Maybe I can recruit some extra mechanics. In the meantime...
不 想都别想 你的小动作也许能糊弄艾伯
Oh, no. Not a chance. Your antics may have worked with Able,
但别想糊弄我 特别是现在
but not with me, and certainly not now.
我是主管 我会修好这些坦克
I'm in charge, and I will get these tanks fixed.
如果我是你 我会少花点时间翘班
So if I were you, I would spend less time trying to avoid work,
多花点时间让自己不被送去大赛
and more time trying to not get sent to the games.
清楚了吗 - 非常清楚
Am I clear? - Crystal.
那好 回去工作
Good. Now get back out there.
大伙儿 听好了
Everyone! Listen up.
我知道今天很辛苦
I know today has been hard.
也知道大部分都是我的错
And I know a lot of it is my fault.
我一直试着让大家开心 和大家做朋友
I kept trying to make everyone happy, and be a friend,
但你们需要的是领导者
when you needed me to be a leader.
我不会让你们为我的过错受苦
But I won't let you suffer for my mistake.
如果我们完不成任务 我负全责
If we don't finish, I'll take full responsibility
我代替所有人去参加大赛
and will go to the games in place of all of you.
如果我们一起合作 这不会发生
But if we work together, that won't happen.
你真的知道如何解除叛徒对坦克的损害么
You know how to reverse what the Renegade did?
告诉我们要怎么做
Tell us what you need us to do.
竞技场要变得拥挤了
The Coliseum's about to get much more crowded.
我很慷慨 会给你们一个选择
I'm feeling rather generous, so I'll give you all a choice:
你们想现在就被清除
You can either be derezzed right now,
还是等着去参加大赛 哈哈 自己决定
or wait till the games. Ha ha! Up to you!
你的坦克修好了 帕维尔 和你吩咐的一样
Your tanks are ready, Pavel, as instructed.
完全运作 - 看了就知道了
Fully operational. - We'll see about that.
好 这些坦克看上去顶呱呱
Well, well. These tanks do look tip-top...
除了有一辆不见了
except for the one that's missing!
我给了十二辆让你们修 但我只看见了十一辆
I gave you twelve tanks to repair, but I only see eleven!
所以我再问一遍 现在被清除 还是参加大赛
So I'll ask again. Be derezzed now, or at the games?
对不起
Sorry!
最终修正完成
Last minute polish.
看样子我们得到了自己想要的 走吧
Looks like we've got what we need. Let's move out.
我真心讨厌这个地方
I truly loathe this place.
你怎么
How did you...
记得那个据说是坏了的电梯吗
Remember that lift that I allegedly broke?
据说我可能把它修好了
Well, I may have allegedly fixed it.
你不介意帮我还回去吧
You don't mind returning it for me, do you?
还给谁 - 我想你清楚
Return it to who? - I think you know.
我看车♥库♥还健在
Well, I see the garage is still standing.
就当做它一切正常吧
I take it everything went smoothly?
没出什么不寻常的事 - 如释重负
Hmm, nothing out of the ordinary. - That's a relief.
看上去 我做了正确的决定
From the looks of things, I made the right decision with you.
我 我想你说过你没得选
Uh, I... I thought you said you didn't have a choice.
对 我知道你能解决
I didn't. I knew you could handle it.
我第一个也是唯一一个选择 很高兴我选对了
My first and only choice. I'm glad I was right.
我也是
Me too.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表