剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
正在读取存档数据
Accessing archived data.
又是你
You again?
佩琪顽固地追捕叛徒
Paige doggedly pursues the Renegade,
却不知道她曾自己放他走掉
unaware she's let him go once before.
你的确向大众承诺过自♥由♥ 其中一个应当获得自♥由♥
You did promise the crowd freedom. One should go free.
与此同时 特斯勒盯上了一个新敌人
Meanwhile... Tesler sets his sight on a new enemy.
凯勒背叛了我们 她把病原体的效果解除了
Keller betrayed us. She neutralized the pathogen.
那就找到凯勒
Then find Keller.
把她也废了
And neutralize her.
通缉
服侍克鲁是一种荣幸
To serve Clu is a privilege.
违抗命令不被容许
Defiance will not be tolerated.
请立即报告背叛者的行踪
Report the defector immediately.
服侍克鲁是一种荣幸
To serve Clu is a privilege.
违抗命令不被容许
Defiance will not be tolerated.
请立即报告背叛者的行踪
Report the defector immediately.
她在那儿 抓住她
There she is. Get her.
我♥干♥什么了 告诉我
What did I do? Just tell me!
不是凯勒 -继续找
It's not Keller. - Keep looking.
服侍克鲁是一种荣幸
To serve Clu is a privilege.
违抗命令不被容许
Defiance will not be tolerated.
请立即报告背叛者的行踪
Report the defector immediately.
哈 看来你正好赶上啊
Ha. Looks like you just made it.
可以这么说吧 希望他们能尽快找到这个背叛者
You can say that again. Let's hope they find this defector soon.
没错 查票
Agreed. Ticket, please.
祝你到铋城旅途愉快
Enjoy your trip to Bismuth.
服侍克鲁是一种荣幸
To serve Clu is a privilege.
违抗命令不被容许
Defiance will not be tolerated.
请立即报告背叛者的行踪
Report the defector immediately.
集中控制操作 记录坐标
CTC operational. Marking coordinates.
你好啊 凯勒 要去哪儿吗
Hello, Keller. Going somewhere?
创:崛起 第一季第十六集
Tron: Uprising S01E16 Welcome Home
别惹人注意
Don't make a scene.
你是谁 -这么说吧 我是一个
Who are you? - Let's just say I'm part of
亚贡城不断发展的抵抗运动的一员
a growing resistance movement in Argon.
你的一些才能我们能用得上
And we could use some of your talents.
我没兴趣
I am not interested.
听着 没有哪个背叛特斯勒部队的程序能够逃脱
Look, no one defects from Tesler's army and gets away with it.
没有我的帮助 你根本坚持
Without my help, you don't stand...
怎么了
What is it?
别回头 特斯勒的一个部下刚进了酒吧
Don't. One of Tesler's soldiers just entered the bar.
你没事了 注意着点儿
You're clear. Keep a look out.
咱们不能就这么坐着
We can't just sit here.
你的伪装
Your disguise...
别管了 没时间了
Forget it. There's no time.
快上楼
Go! Take the stairs.
佩琪
Paige!
近来可好啊 -什么
How've you been? - What?
是我啊 贝克 你不记得了
It's me, Beck. Don't you remember?
拜托 别装不知道啊
Come on, don't be like that.
我 你 比赛
Me, you? The games?
咱俩说过话 -我跟很多程序说过话
We talked. - I talk to a lot of programs.
不过咱俩有交情啊 你给我戴了光电手铐
But we had something. You were putting me in light cuffs.
我笑了 你没笑
I smiled. You didn't.
我说手铐太紧了 你说你不管
I said the cuffs were too tight. You said you didn't care.
这有意思吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
可能这样会唤起你的记忆
Maybe this will jog your memory.
一人得自♥由♥ 一人得自♥由♥
"One goes free! One goes free!"
噢 你啊 我想起来了
Oh, you. I remember now.
你的碟战技巧对于一个业余选手来说 还可以
Your disc skills were adequate for an amateur.
也别灰心 我相信你在真正的工作岗位上应该不错
Don't feel bad. I'm sure you excel at your real job.
告诉我 你对废品回收工作满意吗
Tell me, do you find waste disposal satisfying?
哈 现在你倒开起玩笑来了
Ha. Now who thinks she's funny?
告诉你吧 我是个建筑师
For you information, I'm a... I'm an architect.
我相信你的朋友们都很骄傲
I'm sure your friends are proud.
现在走开吧 建筑师 我还有活儿要干
Now move along, architect. I've got a job to do.
帕维尔
Pavel.
回到直升机上去 帕维尔
Get back on that chopper, Pavel.
佩琪 我也很高兴见到你 -我不需要你的帮助
Paige, how nice to see you too. - I don't need your help.
不好意思 我们那一贯犀利的领袖可不这么想
Unfortunately, our always trenchant leader thinks otherwise.
一切都在我的掌控之中 -你什么也没掌控
I've got it under control. - You've got nothing.
无论是凯勒还是关于她的一丝线索
Not Keller or a clue how to catch her!
我告诉你了我会处理的
I told you I'll handle it.
如果凯勒就在这辆列车上她绝对到不了铋城
If Keller's on this train she won't reach Bismuth.
紧急降落翼
没错 因为看起来我刚刚把她给引出来了
You're right. Because it seems I just flushed her out!
开火
Open fire!
警告 刹车系统故障
Warning. Braking system malfunction.
系统失灵
System inoperative.
现在高兴了
Are you happy now?
高兴坏了 你可以以后再谢我
Ecstatic. You can thank me later.
最好单膝下跪在特斯勒将军面前
Preferably on one knee in front of General Tesler.
谢你 你和你那一通乱打的飞行员
Thank you? You and your trigger-happy pilot
把这辆车上的几百号♥程序的生命
just turned this train into a high speed death sentence
置于不顾
for hundreds of programs!
你这个忘恩负义的 我不过是让你的目标再也没法逃跑
What I did, you ingrate, was keep your target from escaping,
同时确保她能早早完蛋
while guaranteeing her early demise.
上飞机吧 如果你表现好 我说不定能多呆一会儿
Now get aboard, and if you're nice I might hang around
赶得上看烟火
long enough to watch the fireworks.
我发现没有什么比翻转的残骸的声音
I've found there's nothing like the sound of
更能帮我入睡了
twisting wreckage to help me sleep.
我不能不管凯勒 任务还没有完成
I am not leaving without Keller. Not until this job's finished.
噢 佩琪 我会很想念你的
Oh, Paige. How I'm going to miss you.
总是可以预见到你悲惨的结局
Always predictable right to the bitter end!
紧急处置程序启动
Emergency procedures activated.
请坐在位置上
Please remain seated.
紧急处置程序启动
Emergency procedures activated.
请坐在位置上
Please remain seated.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
把自己弄死可不是解决方法
Getting yourself killed isn't the answer.
加入一个乱哄哄的革命也不是办法
And neither is joining some rag-tag revolution.
请给我们一个机会 -不行 我不想选边站
Give us a chance. - No. I'm not in this to choose sides.
我只是想重新开始 铋城就是这么一个机遇
What I want is to start over. And Bismuth is just that.
只要我能到那儿去 我就能消失
If I can get there, I can disappear.
不
No!
呃 又来
Uh, then again...
看来这对我来说已经不是个选项了
maybe that's no longer an option for me.
别这么说 不管你决定帮我们还是不帮
Don't say that. Whether you decide to help us or not,
我都要把你活着带下这辆列车
I'm going to get you off this train alive.
现在别让人看见
Now stay out of sight.
让开 -怎么了
Step aside. - What happened?
技术问题 快走开
Technical difficulties. Now move.
我在找一个人 -我这样的吗
I'm looking for somebody. - Like me?
你说什么 -我是你要找的人吗
Excuse me? - I'm who you're looking for.
你想让自己受伤吗 -不 我想修车
Do you wanna get hurt? - No, I wanna repair the train.
怎么修 你是建筑师 -其实不是 我是机械师
How? You're an architect. - I'm not really. I'm a mechanic.
你之前为什么要撒谎
Why did you lie?
我想给你留下个好印象 抱歉
I-I wanted to impress you. I'm sorry.
当时觉得这么说应该不错
It sounded like a good idea at the time.
请注意
Please be advised:
正在防止破坏继续扩大
Damage containment in progress.
机车已经封闭
Access to engine car now closed.
感谢你的耐心
Thank you for your patience.
请注意 正在防止破坏继续扩大
Please be advised, damage containment in progress.
机车已经封闭
Access to engine car now closed.
感谢你的耐心
Thank you for your patience.
好吧 你想给我留下好印象 去修好
Fine. You wanna impress me? Fix that.
节流阀烧坏了
The throttle's fused.
铋城站我们没法停车了
We won't be able to stop at the Bismuth depot.
那我们就都得死 -也并不是都得死
Then we're all going to die. - Not all of us.
我查了图纸
I checked the schematics.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表