剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
正在读取存档数据
Accessing archive data...
你并不是创为了反抗而训练的第一个程序
You're not the first program Tron trained to fight back....
我才是
I am.
贝克发现 创对自己是否诚实值得怀疑
Beck discovers that with Tron, honesty is in short supply...
我是你的第一选择吗 -当然
Was I your first choice? - Yes.
同时 贝克继续向
While Beck continues to
他的朋友提供着他自己的谎言
supply his friends with truths of his own...
帮我顶个班吧 -你为什么不能自己上班呢
Cover my shift? - Why can't you do your shift?
就是 不太想工作
Just... don't feel like working.
你是怎么成为叛徒的
How did you become the Renegade?
没关系 贝克 我知道的
It's okay, Beck. I know.
咱们在这儿问问
Let's just ask up here.
打扰了 长官 你知不知道 -给我走开
Excuse me, sir, do you know... - Keep moving.
你们肯定是搞错了
There must be some mistake!
我是绝对不可能背着特斯勒将军私藏能源的
I would never hide energy from General Tesler.
给你最后一个机会 公民
Last chance, citizen!
告诉我们能源在哪儿
Tell us where the energy is!
不许动 你正在妨碍
Halt! You are in violation of...
退后
Stand down.
谢谢你 你救了我们的命
Thank you. You saved our lives.
你想谢我 那就让我看看你藏着的能源
You want to thank me? Show me the energy you're hiding.
拜托 咱们是一条战线上的 你忘了
Come on. I'm on your side. Remember?
我 我猜我们
Well, I... I guess we're
都在用自己的方式反抗占领军吧
both fighting the occupation in our own way.
没错 不过我是单干的
True... except I work alone.
别 别伤害我 求你了
No! Don't hurt me! Please!
告诉他们我♥干♥了什么
Tell them what I did.
猜猜谁回来了
Guess who's back.
创:崛起 第一季第十八集
Tron: Uprising S01E18 No Bounds
你能活下来真是万幸
You're lucky you're alive.
就是啊 现在送辆光轮摩托
I know. It's not even safe to deliver
不戴护甲都不安全了
a light cycle anymore without body armor.
有谁知道这商店是为什么爆♥炸♥的吗
Anybody know why the shop exploded?
创干的
Tron did it.
什么
What?
我也说啊 根本就讲不通 不过
I know. It made no sense to me either, but...
当时有个女孩在场 是商店唯一的幸存者
there was a girl here, the shop's sole survivor,
她给大家看了她的光碟
she showed everybody her disc,
他当时就在那儿 吓唬她 穿着那件白色的衣服
and there he was, terrorizing her, white suit and all.
也许他最终还是发疯了
Maybe he finally flipped out.
独自一人对抗整个占领军可不容易
Fighting an entire occupation by yourself can't be easy.
创可不是个刽子手 -有些东西变了
Tron's not a killer. - Well, something's changed,
因为根据我所看到的 他还挺享受的
because according to what I saw, he was enjoying it.
别动 会有点疼
Hold still. This is gonna sting.
喔 那可真是一大块
Whoa! That's a big... piece of...
泽德
Zed!
泽德 拜托 哥们儿 醒醒
Zed, come on, buddy. Wake up.
他还好吗 -怎 怎么回事儿
Is he okay? - What... what happened?
别担心 一切都好
No worries. Everything's fine.
不是我的错
That wasn't my fault!
我知道 我知道 我没事
I know, I know. I'm fine.
快出来 我可不想跟你捉迷藏
Show yourself! I'm done playing games.
那真是太遗憾了 叛徒
That's too bad, Renegade...
因为我才刚刚进入状态呢
Because I'm just getting warmed up.
你还是像我印象当中那样坚持不懈啊
You're just as persistent as I remember.
我还以为你死了呢 那样我可能会更喜欢你一点
I liked you better when I thought you were dead.
你是不是丢了点东西
Did you lose something?
不可能啊
This can't be happening.
还在我放着的地方
Right where I left it.
可是他为什么想让我 -贝克
But why would he want me to... - Beck?
一切都还好吗 -我 我很好
Everything okay? - I-I'm good.
你还想继续坚持这个回答吗
You want to stick with that answer?
当然
I do.
威胁等级上升为红色
Threat level is now red.
叛徒因谋杀无辜程序
The Renegade is wanted for
的犯罪行为而遭到通缉
the unlawful killing of civilian program.
不要靠近 极其危险
Do not approach. Extremely dangerous.
检测完成 含有病毒
Scanning complete. Virus contained.
你对我撒了谎 你知道他还在
You lied to me. You knew he was out there,
而你却从来不告诉我
and you never told me.
不对 在我看来你早知道他的存在
No. It seems you knew he was out there.
据我之前所了解到的情况是 他被锁住了
As far as I was concerned, he was locked away.
别把这事儿推回到我身上
Don't twist this back on me!
我理应得到真♥相♥ 而你却不打算告诉我
I deserve the truth, and you're gonna give it to me!
真♥相♥是 塞勒斯就是一个错误
Truth is, Cyrus was a mistake.
他从来都配不上我的名字和那件衣服
He was never worthy of my name or the suit.
在他看来最重要的事情
All that mattered to him was
就是让我们所知的一切都得到毁灭
bringing about the end of everything we know.
也正因此我才另选了你
Which is why I chose you instead.
你为你所关心的东西而战
You fight for the things you care about...
比如你的城市 还有你的朋友们
things like your city, and your friends.
没错 但是你的谎言已经把他们置于险境
That's right. But now your lie has put them all in jeopardy.
我对我的决定并不后悔
I stand behind my decision.
对于你 对于革命 我都做了我力所能及的最好努力
I did what I knew was best... for you, and for the revolution.
那我就不干了 很显然咱们现在已经不能共事了
Then I'm done. It's obvious we're not on the same page anymore.
你不能逃避 贝克
You can't run away from this, Beck!
塞勒斯希望你做的正是放弃
Quitting is exactly what Cyrus wants you to do!
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
再见了 创 我得保护我的朋友们不受你的错误的危害
Good-bye, Tron. I have to protect my friends from your mistake.
贝克 -玛拉
Beck! - Mara.
你终于来了 -泽德在哪儿
You're finally here. - Where's Zed?
咱们去别的地方吧 我得清静清静
Let's go somewhere else. I need to clear my head.
这么说是真的了 你不干了
Then it's true... you quit.
你 你在说什么
W-what are you talking about?
抱歉 不过你的秘密我们都知道了
Sorry, but your secret's out.
你的朋友把一切都告诉我们了
Your friend already told us everything.
贝克 现在我们知道你一直以来都在干什么了
Beck! Now we know where you spend all your time.
如果能多跟这家伙一起玩 我也会不好好工作的
I'd skip out of work too if it meant hanging out with this guy.
很高兴你成功了 哥们儿
Glad you made it, buddy.
跟我们来吧
Come join us.
我正准备告诉我的朋友们我们是怎么相遇的呢
I was just about to tell our friends how we met.
喝吧 各位
Enjoy, everyone.
谢了 不过我还不渴 -怎么了
Thanks, but I'm not thirsty. - What's the matter?
你跟你的老板闹崩了
You and the boss not seeing eye-to-eye?
实际上 他说在他所训练过的人里还没有谁比我更强
Actually, he said he'd never trained anyone as good as me.
我都蒙了 你到底要不要辞掉修理厂的工作啊 贝克
I'm confused. Did you quit your job at the garage or not, Beck?
当然不了 跟你说这种话的人就是个疯子
Of course not. Whoever told you that is a lunatic.
真应该把他锁起来然后把钥匙丢掉
We should lock him up and throw away the key.
诶哟 贝克一分 塞塞零蛋啊
Ouch. Beck: One. Cy: Zero.
别放在心上啦
Don't take that from him!
我叫塞勒斯 何必这么剑拔弩张呢 朋友
It's "Cyrus." Why so combative, pal?
你是不是觉得被误解了
Are you feeling misunderstood?
好像没人了解真正的你
Like nobody knows the real you?
告诉我吧 因为我就是来帮你的 就像你帮过我一样
Tell me, because I'm here to help you. Just like you did me.
我根本就不知道你在说什么 塞
I don't have a clue what you're talking about... Cy.
行了 说点有意思的吧
Come on! Get to the good stuff!
跟我们说说你们俩是怎么见面的 -是啊 告诉我们吧
Tell us how you guys met. - Yeah, tell us.
当然了 你说怎么办 贝克
Of course. What do you say, Beck?
是你来告诉他们 还是我来呢
Do you want to tell them, or should I?
就是它 我喜欢这首歌♥
Oh! This is it! I love this song!
泽德 快来 跟我跳舞
Zed, come on. Dance with me.
什么 可是我还想听 -等会儿再说
What?! But I want to hear... - It can wait.
在我们回来之前你们先别急着讲贝克的趣事儿啊
Promise us no juicy Beck stories until we get back.
那还用说么 亲爱的
Are there any other kind, darling?
真的吗 我爱死这家伙了
Seriously? I love this guy.
把我的光碟还给我 -很乐意
Give me back my disc. - Gladly.
别急 我还以为你不干了呢
Hold on. I thought you quit.
放手 -你试试看
Let go. - Make me.
怎么了 叛徒
What's the matter, Renegade?
来啊 打我吧 撞我吧
Come on, punch me. Head-butt me.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表