剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
正在读取存档数据
Accessing archive data...
贝克证明 一个优秀的英雄一定也是个低调的英雄
Beck proves a good hero is also a humble hero.
我该怎么办 把那些保安干掉
What do I do? Blast through those guards?
你办不到 -嘿
You wouldn't make it. - Hey.
泽德希望他能得到另一个程序更多的注意
Zed wishes he had more from one program...
少受到另一个程序的打扰
and less of another.
他还挺帅的 -帅
And he's kind of handsome. - Handsome?
我知道你觉得那个叛徒在帮忙 但他其实没有
I know you think the renegade is helping, but he's not.
与此同时 特斯勒仍然维持着对亚贡城的完全控制
Meanwhile, Tesler maintains complete control over Argon.
全线开火
Bring all weapons to bear!
我们遇到了一个小麻烦 长官
We have a small problem, Sir.
我给特斯勒制♥造♥了一个拥有超凡力量的武器
I build Tesler a weapon of unimaginable power,
他却给我安排了八个卫兵
and he gives me eight guards.
乘这些飞船是进入亚贡的最安全方式
These dirigibles are the safest way into Argon.
好吧 我已经好受点了
Great. I feel better already.
那就是武器吗 -不 这是个盒子
That's the weapon? - No, this is a box.
盒子里面的东西才是最重要的
What's inside the box, that's what's important.
引擎脱机
Engines offline.
请准备紧急疏散
Please stand by for emergency evacuation.
叛徒 -你坐过站了 肖
The renegade! - You missed your stop, Shaw.
拿上你的行李 我们下船
Grab your bags. We're getting off.
看来是你上错船了吧
Looks like you got on the wrong ship!
你是个科学家 肖 不是杀人犯
You're a scientist, Shaw, not a murderer.
你可以帮助程序们 而不是帮助毁灭他们
You can help programs, instead of helping to destroy them.
恐怕你能帮助他们的机会也不比我多了
I can't help these programs any more than you can.
这招挺新奇
That's new.
行啊
Nice!
永别了 叛徒
So long, renegade.
创:崛起 第一季第七集
Tron: Uprising S01E07 Price of Power
我抓住你了
I've got you.
把另一只手给我 -那武器 是我的
Give me your other hand. - The weapon... it's mine!
我正在努力帮你 肖 我快撑不住了
I'm trying to help you, Shaw. I can't hold on.
快给我 我需要它
Give it to me! I need it!
肖 别
Shaw, don't!
小心点 泽德
Careful, Zed.
这些东西可能会很危险的
Those things can be dangerous.
有什么可以为两位效劳的吗 我这儿有点忙
Can I help you with something? I'm kind of busy, and...
嘿
Hey!
不忙了吧
Not anymore.
我们接到了佩琪指挥官的直接命令到这儿来的
We've got direct orders from commander Paige to be here.
所以 如果我是你 我就会合作
So if I were you, I'd cooperate.
合作干什么
Cooperate with what?
特斯勒希望他的改装坦克
Tesler's expecting his modified tank
在这个周期结束前完工
to be ready at the end of this cycle.
我们就是来这儿确保你们这些美丽的小手
And we're here to make sure that your pretty little hands
正以最快的速度工作
work as fast as they can.
我这俩美丽的小拳头活动得更快
My pretty little fists work even faster.
如果你需要我给你演示 -泽德 玛拉
If you want me to demonstrate... - Zed. Mara.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
是啊 有俩 不过他们马上就走
Yeah, two of them. But they were just leaving.
按她说的办
What she said!
哦 好吧 行 还有好多活儿要干呢
Oh, well, good. Lots of work to be done.
没时间在这儿站着聊天
No time to stand around chatting.
我们会回来的 到时候那坦克最好完工
We'll be back, and that tank better be finished.
否则 问题可就真的要来了
Otherwise, there really will be a problem.
按他说的办 哈哈
What said. Ha ha!
来 让我帮你 -我能行
Here, let me help you. - I got it.
长官 叛徒把那位科学家销毁了 然后带着武器跑掉了
The renegade derezzed the scientist, Sir, then made off with the weapon.
你们就这么让他给跑了
And you just let him escape?
你的将军刚刚问了你一个问题
Your general just asked you a question.
回答他
Answer him.
我接受你的辞呈
I accept your resignation.
将军 我来接手这件事
General, I'll take the lead on this.
用尽一切办法也要把那武器给我弄回来
Do whatever you have to do, but bring me that weapon!
力量与敏捷度的大幅提升
A massive power upgrade in strength and agility.
如果这武器流到了特斯勒那儿
If this weapon had found its way to Tesler,
他们的军队可就难对付了
his forces would have been insurmountable.
那么我♥干♥得还不错
So I did good?
那个科学家呢 按原计划应该把他活着带回来
What about the scientist? The idea was to bring him in alive!
他攻击我 我是想救他来着 但是没救成
He attacked me. I tried to save him, but I couldn't.
也就是说这就是这项技术仅存的样品了
Then this prototype is all that's left of the technology.
如果特斯勒相信它被销毁了 应该能给我们赢得一些时间
If Tesler believes this was destroyed, it should buy us some time.
怎么办
To do what?
毁掉它 -我们怎么毁掉它
Destroy it. - How do we do that?
你知道哪儿有我们能方便使用到的高性能焊机吗
Do you know of any easily accessible high-powered energy welders?
除非我们认识什么在修车厂工作的人
If only we knew someone who worked at a garage.
等会儿 我不就在修车厂工作么
Wait! I work at a garage.
这个武器比你想象的可要危险得多 贝克
This weapon is far more dangerous than you know, Beck.
立刻毁掉它
Destroy it immediately.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你什么时候不认真啊
When are you ever not serious?
别担心 我会处理好它的 我保证
Don't worry. I'll take care of it, I promise.
看样子出事了
Looks like trouble.
他们还在里面
They're still inside!
谁来救救我们 救命
Someone help! Help us!
坚持住 我来救你们出来
Hang on. I'll get you out.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
转念一想 还是我走吧
On second thought, I'll go.
好吧 谁下一个来
All right, who's next?
你带了件属于我的东西
You have something that belongs to me.
你想要么 过来拿呀
You want it? Come get it!
就等着你这句话呢
I was hoping you'd say that.
时间到了 泽德 坦克在哪儿呢
Time is up, Zed. Where's the tank?
艾伯正在弄
Able's working on it.
你也知道 收尾工作 -我们现在就要
You know, finishing touches. - We need it now.
好啊 不过我刚查了一下 我们又不为你工作
That's great, but last I checked, we don't work for you.
又错了 泽德 在这儿 我们可是特斯勒军队的代表
Wrong again, Zed, because we're here as representatives of Tesler's army.
真可笑 我可没看见什么特斯勒
That's funny... I don't see any Tesler,
更别说什么军队了
and I certainly don't see any army.
贝克 这事儿我能搞定
Beck, I can handle this.
如果我是你 我就会在事情变得难看之前离开
If I were you, I'd leave before things get embarrassing.
你知道什么才叫难看么 那就是你没两下子就要倒在地上
You know what's embarrassing? How fast you're gonna hit the ground...
我们俩 -对付你一个
The two of us... - ...versus one of you.
喔 霍珀 我还真不知道你这么会数数呢
Wow, Hopper, I had no idea you could count that high.
你说对了 还真是难看呢
You're right... that was embarrassing.
贝克 别 你出什么毛病了
Beck, don't! What's wrong with you?
你差点就真的伤到他们了
You could have seriously hurt them!
你们就等着特斯勒知道这事儿吧
Just wait until Tesler hears about this!
哎呀 真是多谢了 贝克 -你怎么了
Gee... thanks a lot, Beck. - What's your problem?
你应该让我来处理这事儿
You should have let me handle it!
你这样让我在玛拉面前像个懦夫一样
Instead you made me look like a coward in front of Mara.
我可没让你像个懦夫
I didn't make you look like anything.
如果你不想让别人觉得你是个懦夫
And if you don't want people to think you're a coward,
那就别表现得像个懦夫
then stop acting like one!
改装坦克完工了 特斯勒可以取走了
The mods are done. Tesler's good to go.
只要特斯勒将军满意 我也就满意了
So long as general Tesler's pleased, I'm pleased.
把它弄到他的基地去我就更舒坦了 赶紧运走
I'll be more pleased once it's on his base. Ship it.
特斯勒的基地
Tesler's base...
我看见我的坦克已经到了
I see my tank has arrived.
派一队人去检查一下 -马上去 长官
Assemble a team for an inspection. - Right away, Sir.
想知道我看到什么了吗
Want to know what I see?
我看见了一个懦夫
I see a coward...
躲在一群奴才和走狗身后
Hiding behind minions and lackeys.
起码我没有化着装
I'm not the one dressing up,
藏在一个已经死掉的程序的记忆里
hiding behind the memory of a dead program!
看样子你扒错了船
Looks like you crawled onto the wrong ship!
是啊 这常有的事儿
Yeah, I get that a lot.
你得做得再好点才说得过去
You're gonna have to do better than that.
创
Tron.
艾伯
Able.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表