剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
正在读取存档数据
Accessing archived data...
贝克和创的反抗不断升级
Beck and Tron's resistance escalates...
炸♥弹♥快要爆♥炸♥的时候 你可要离它远点
When it goes critical, make sure you're far away.
就像佩琪对贝克化身 即“叛徒”的迷恋
As does Paige's infatuation with Beck's alter ego... the renegade.
我要救你的命 - 我不需要被拯救
I'm going to save your life! - It doesn't need saving.
特斯勒对佩琪努力工作给与嘉奖
Tesler rewards Paige's hard work with praise.
别傻笑了
Wipe that smirk off your face.
如果你没搞砸
If you had done your job,
在这一切都不会发生
none of this would have been necessary.
你最近做事真草率 - 相当草率
You've been sloppy lately. - Extremely.
特斯勒的基地
Tesler's base.
一个守卫森严 坚不可摧的死亡要塞
A heavily guarded, impenetrable fortress of death.
那里有超过两万的士兵紧密巡逻
There are over 20,000 soldiers on constant patrol
谁看见了你都会毫不犹豫地把你消灭掉
who will not hesitate to derezz you if they see you.
要确保他们看不见你
So make sure they don't see you.
秘密行动 我可以做到
Stealth. Now that I can do.
要赶紧 我们追踪的数据方块
You'll need to be quick. The data cube we're after
会给我们带来相对于占领军的巨大优势
will give us critical advantage over the occupation.
别担心 他们不会知道我去过那儿的
Don't worry. They won't even know I'm there.
佩琪 罗克斯 快点
Paige, Rox, hurry up.
我要纪念一下这个 我们隆重的开幕式
I wanna commemorate this... our grand opening.
好 就这样
Okay, there!
都准备好了 来吧
It's all set! Come on!
等等 我们忘了这个标志
Wait, not yet! We forgot the sign!
佩琪 赶快 - 好好好
Paige, come on! - Okay, okay, okay!
他偷的数据方块里包含了我们所有的安全代码
The cube he stole contains all of our security codes.
这些代码能解锁基地的每个系统
They can unlock every system on the base!
他跑不了多远的 长官 - 确保如此
He won't get away, sir. - Make sure of it.
一架光轮直升机 用那玩意儿是绝对抓不到我的
A light chopper? You'll never catch me in that.
可是 光轮战机就另说了
Light jets, on the other hand...
创:崛起 第一季第六集
Tron: Uprising S01E06 Isolated
快放弃吧
Give up already!
打中了
Gotcha!
故障 故障
Malfunction. Malfunction.
拜托 飞起来
Come on! Come on!
现在还真是变回光棒的好时机啊
Now would be a good time to turn back into a baton!
叛徒的完结
The end of the renegade.
不知道特斯勒将军会怎么感谢我
I wonder how general Tesler will ever be able to thank me.
帕沃尔 这边
Pavel, over here!
这架光轮战机对两个人来说有点挤
Ooh, not enough room on this light jet for two.
游个好泳 佩琪
Have a nice swim, Paige.
你干嘛呢 快回来
What are you doing? Come back!
帕沃尔 等等
Pavel! Wait!
等等
Wait!
喂 等等
Hey! Wait up!
抱歉我来晚了 我只是
Sorry I'm late. I was just...
练习你的音乐 - 练习你的音乐
Practicing your music. - Practicing your music.
我们懂的
Yeah, we know.
想笑就笑吧 但我觉得自己真的更厉害了
Laugh all you want, but I think I'm actually getting better.
听着 佩琪 你是个伟大的医生 可你不是
Listen, Paige, you're great medic, but you're not...
为音乐而设计的 我知道
...programmed for music. I know.
你真应该忠于自己的设计
You should really just stick to your programming.
相信我们 那样你会更好
Trust us, you'll be better off.
我是说 难道医学
I mean, isn't medicine...
离我们远点
Leave us alone!
漂亮
Nice.
你也不错
Nice.
所有空闲的医务人员请报告恢复情况
All available medical staff please report to recovery.
她没事吧
Will she be all right?
她有些伤的确不太好处理 但是 她会没事的
Some of her wounds were pretty nasty, but... she'll make it.
看来我们太容易成为攻击目标了
I guess we made easy targets.
你的代码相当复杂 我以前从未见过
Your code is extremely complex. I've never seen anything like it.
我当这是恭维的话
I'll take that as a compliment.
大战后 生活一直很艰难 - 你们是战士吗
Times are hard, ever since the war. - Are you soldiers?
难民 我们城里发现了一些埃索后
Refugees. Our home city became a target of the purge
我们的城市变成了清洗的目标
when some Isos were discovered there.
我们差点就没法活着出来了
We barely made it out alive.
你们的城市有埃索人 真是太恐怖了
It must have been terrifying having Isos in your own city.
听说他们是疯子 他们甚至
I've heard they're insane... that they can even
徒手就能销毁程序
derezz programs with their bare hands.
我非常肯定那只是谣言
I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor.
弗林自己都解决不了这个烂摊子
Flynn himself couldn't fix this mess.
嘿
Hey!
你还真是个难以销毁的顽固程序
Huh. You're a hard program to derezz.
但你知道吗 我喜欢挑战
But you know what? I like a challenge.
我们遇到了麻烦
We've got a problem.
是你遇到了麻烦
You've got a problem.
等等
Hold on!
我要给你看些东西
I've gotta show you something!
你以为我很容易上当吗
You think I'm that gullible?
你可能还以为我忘了这个吧
You probably thought I forgot about this.
现在你愿意听了吧
Now will you listen?
你能消停点吗 看看出了什么事
Will you just stop? Look what's happening.
这是在解体
It's disintegrating.
我飞机坠毁造成的撞击破坏了这个岛的代码
The shock from my crash destabilized the code of the island.
它正在销毁 而且不可中止
It's derezzing, and there's no way to stop it.
很快整个岛就会四分五裂
Pretty soon the whole island is going to fall apart.
还想继续打吗 - 当然想
Still wanna keep fighting? - Absolutely.
但看来我得等等了
But I guess it'll have to wait.
那玩意儿不可能再飞起来了
No way that'll ever fly again.
不用飞起来 漂着就行
It doesn't have to fly, just float.
看看 这里已经没有军队也没有军人了
Look around. There's no armies out here, no soldiers.
只有我们 如果想活着 我们必须合作
Just us. If we wanna live, we have to work together.
我就是军人 而且我要离开这里 一个人
I am the army, and I'm getting off this rock... alone.
你还不想要我帮忙吗
Still don't think you need my help?
随着小岛分崩离析
The water's going to get even rougher
海水会变得更加狂暴
as more of the island breaks up.
我也许能把你的直升机上的动力装置
I might be able to attach the propulsion unit
安装到我的救生艇上 让它能在水中运转
from your chopper to my lifeboat, modify it to work in water.
不是工程师才能干这种事儿吗
Don't you need to be an engineer to do something like that?
它能有多难 - 难到不可能完成
How hard could it be? - It could be impossible.
听着 我无法独自完成 你也是
Look, I can't do this alone, and neither can you,
如果我们不快点 我们都会淹死
and if we don't work fast, we'll drown.
至少我会看到叛徒的终结 然后满意地死去
At least I'll have the satisfaction of seeing the end of the renegade.
你真想死在这里
You really wanna die here?
我们能成功的 相信我
We can do this. Trust me.
你受伤了 - 算不了什么
You're injured. - It's nothing.
不及时治疗 你这胳膊就废了
Without treatment, you could lose the arm.
我得读取一下你的光碟
I'll need to access your disc.
我这么做只因为我需要你的帮助
I'm only doing this because I need your help.
那么 我们达成休战共识了
So... we are agreeing to a truce?
暂时休战
A temporary truce.
你不准备销毁我了
You're not gonna try to derezz me?
你能以一个战士的身份向我承诺吗 - 我承诺
I have your word as a solder? - You have my word.
你在哪儿学的那招
Where did you learn how to do that?
所有战士都知道怎么处理战伤
All soldiers learn how to treat battle injuries.
这是我们训练的一部分
It's part of our training.
感觉好似新生啊
Huh. Feels good as new.
很美妙
It's beautiful.
这 这很简单
Ah, it's... it's really simple.
这是我自编的 我并非为音乐而设计
It's just something I made up. I wasn't programmed for music.
你可以骗过我了
You could've fooled me.
很明显 你有学习
Well, you're obviously capable of learning things
自己程序外技能的能力
that aren't in your programming.
你的演奏证明了这一点 - 这并不难
Your playing proves it. - It's not very hard.
我敢肯定你集中精力的话什么都能学会
I'm sure you could learn anything you put your mind to.
比如 怎么一下就能把人打倒 像你之前那样
Like... how to take someone down in a single move, like you did?
为什么不行
Why not?
关键在于用对手的冲力还击
The key is to use your opponent's momentum against him.
打我试试
Punch me.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表