剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
正在读取存档数据
Accessing archive data ...
泽德对叛徒的厌恶与日俱增
Zed's distaste to the Renegade continues to grow ...
不 等等 那是我的车
No, wait! That's my bike!
叛徒把你的车偷走了 你想成为一个谐星吗
The Renegade stole your bike, do you like being a laughing star?
是时候让亚贡的每一个人
It's time for everyone in Argon
明白这个叛徒是个什么样的骗子了
to find out what a fraud this Renegade really is.
你难道就不觉得起码有一丝希望他可能就是创吗
You don't think there's even a chance he could actually be Tron?
正如玛拉对叛徒的事业的信仰
As does Mara believe to the Renegade's cause.
他在外面出生入死 现在他需要我们的帮助
He is risking his life out there and he needs our help.
我不知道你们怎么想的 反正我愿意帮他
I don't know how about you guys, but I'm giving it to him.
你能不能等我把话说完
Will you just hear me out?
好吧 至少你得跟我走
Fine, then at least come with me.
等等 停下 你现在不是你自己
Wait, stop! You're not yourself.
要么帮我♥干♥掉叛徒 要么就别在我面前碍眼
Help me kill the Renegade, or get out of my way!
等等
Wait!
玛拉
Mara!
几个周期以前...
哪一个有超越蓝色的魅力呢
Which one says: overthrough blue?
噢 我可以试试这种 你觉得呢
Oh, I could call this off, don't you think?
不
No.
谁问你了
Who asked you?
创:崛起 第一季第十五集
Tron: Uprising S01E15 State of Mind
所有测试对象必须接受检测
All incoming test subjects must be examined.
请把受感染的程序引向B等候区
Please direct infected programs into staging area B.
没事的 你现在在心灵手巧的人手里
It's okay, you're in gifted hands.
泽德会好好照顾你的
Zed will take good care of you.
而且 我知道你永远也不可能抛下我去叛徒那儿的
Plus, I know you'd never leave me for the Renegade.
你跟自己的车子说话我是不是应该担心呢
Should I be worried that you're talkin' to your bike?
你能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
成天两班连轴转就是让我有些癫狂
Going little stir-crazy from pulling all these double-shifts.
这还不是因为某人总不来
'Cause someone's never here.
我现在来了 我来帮你吧
I am here now. Let me help.
你想帮我 去叛徒那儿把我的旧车弄回来
You wanna help? Give my old bike back from the Renegade.
你不会还对那件事耿耿于怀吧
You're not still sore about that, are you?
我只希望你能跟我站在同一立场上哪怕一次
I just wished you'd be on my side for once.
你以前可是这样的
What you used to be!
你刚回来吗 一切都还好吗
You've just got back? Everything go okay?
嗯 -不
Yep. - No.
出了一个小车祸
There was a minor fender-bender.
不过 我很好
But... I'm fine.
比很好还好 我觉得
Better than fine. I feel ...
被净化了一样 好像终于能专心致志了
...purified. Like everything's finally in focus.
你确定你没撞到头什么的吗
You're sure you didn't hit your head or anything?
事故能让人辩证地看问题
Accidents put things in perspective...
它真的 快看外面
and it just... look outside.
我看到了识别器 很多
I see Recognizers, lots of them.
没错 它们真是太
Exactly ... they are so ...
美了
beautiful.
美 她说没说车祸是在哪儿发生的
Beautiful? Where did she said the accident was?
没说
She didn't.
不过没什么可担心的 -你瞎了么
But it's nothing to worry about. - Are you blind?
我们的朋友显然出了状况
Something is obviously wrong with our friend!
我们难道不该做点什么吗
Shouldn't we be doing something about it?
注意 有病人要进入
Attention: Incoming patients.
请准备检查事宜
Please prep for examination.
病原体代码已经有表现特征了 将军
The pathogen code is bonded with a trial proof, General.
第一阶段行动成功 -第一阶段结束 凯勒
Phase 1 is successful. - Phase 1 is complete, Keller!
成功不成功 等你完成你的工作之后再说
Success will be determined when you finish your job.
什么工作 控制心灵吗
What job? Mind control?
我是个科学家 我设计药剂是为了解放程序
I'm a scientist. I designed these agents to liberate programs,
你却用它们把程序们变成奴隶
and you're using them to make slaves.
我是在制♥造♥信徒
I'm making believers.
你没看到被污染的街道吗
You've seen the streets? Poluted with the scent?
我们需要制止这件事
We need to put a stop to this.
我不行 我想退出
I can't. I want... out.
嗯
Hmm.
我简单点跟你说吧 只要你走开
Let me make this easy for you. You walk away,
我就让帕维尔把你身体里的代码分解掉
and I let Pavel tear the code from your body.
你要敢跑 我就亲自销毁你
You run, and I'll derezz you myself.
给你一分钟考虑考虑
We'll give you a moment to think it over.
你绕过了代码 -当然邀请你了 霍珀
You bypassed the code? - Of course you're invited, Hopper.
没有你们俩怎么能叫派对呢
Wouldn't be a party without the two of you.
呃 你确定吗 -玛拉 你在干什么
Eh... are you sure? - Mara? What are you doing?
召集大家呀 特斯勒要开一个庆祝会 我们都被邀请了
Recruiting. Tesler's throwing a celebration and we're all invited.
玛拉 我们走 这可不是你的作风
Mara, let's go. This isn't you.
不 泽德 我就是这样的
No, Zed. It is me.
克鲁会给电子网格带来秩序 当他行动时
Clu will bring order to the Grid. And when he does ...
他会奖励那些跟他一道努力的人 他忠诚的支持者们
he'll reward those who stood by aside. His loyal supporters.
真不知道叛徒对此有何感想
I wonder what the Renegade would said to that...
玛拉 停下 -你认识叛徒
Mara, stop! - You know the Renegade?
告诉我他在哪儿 -你出什么毛病了
Tell me where to find him! - What's wrong with you?
叛徒正在使系统误入歧途
The Renegade is perverting the system,
到处散布关于我们伟大领袖的谣言
spreading lies about our glorious leader.
我们该介入吗 -怎么 扫人兴啊
Should we step in? - What, spoil the fun?
我倒想看看她把他的胳膊掰掉呢
I wanna see if she'll rip his arms off.
走吧 我们还有一个排队要参加呢
Let's go, we've got a party to attend ...
我们可不想迟到
and we don't wanna be late.
我们本可以叫你的 -但是我们不喜欢你
We'd ask you to come ... - ... but we don't like you.
请与我们在亚贡广场共享音乐之乐 我请客
Please join us for music, mainly at Argon Square. My treat.
因为你们值得享有 程序们
Because you deserve it, programs.
特斯勒什么时候开始开派对了
Since when does Tesler throw parties?
站住别动 叛徒
Hold it right there, Renegade.
在受伤前你还是回家吧
Go home before you'll got hurt.
不行
No!
别逼我 -别逼我
Don't push me. - Don't-push-me...
你怎么回事儿 你想被销毁吗
What is it with you? Do you wanna get derezzed?
我只是想帮助我的朋友玛拉
What I want is to help my friend, Mara.
看见这场车祸了吧 她当时就在这儿
See this accident? She was in it.
被车祸搞得脑子出毛病了
And it knocked something loose in her head.
我的另一个朋友 他明明应该帮我的
And my other friend, the one program who should be helpin' me,
现在却消失得无影无踪
is nowhere to be found.
我告诉你干嘛 他又不是你朋友
Why am I telling you? He's not your friend.
我都开始怀疑他是不是我的朋友了
I'm starting to think he's not mine either.
这是什么
What's this?
很显然是个线索 你可以稍后再谢我
Obviously a clue. You can thank me later.
看到了吗 这是辆无人驾驶的油罐车 遥控驾驶的
See that? The tanker is a drone, driven by remote.
幸亏咱俩当中有一个机械师
Good thing, one of us is a mechanic.
来看看我们能做点什么
We'll see what we can fix up.
油罐车的侧翻是被设计好的
The tanker was programmed to crash.
早就发现了 你要跟上我的节奏
Way ahead of you. Try to keep up.
这还不是这个周期里唯一撞车的油罐车
And it wasn't the only tanker that crashed in this cycle.
怎么会有人想把自己的六辆大车撞坏呢
Why would someone crash six of their own trucks?
你是说七辆吧
Anyone for seven?
我们得在那辆车撞车之前截住它
We need to catch that truck before it crashes.
努力跟上 -你努力别让我恨你吧
Try to keep up. - Try not to make me hate you.
现在怎么办 -这玩意儿的转弯半径怎么样
Now what? - How is the turning radius on that thing?
转弯什么
Turning what?
嘿 看着点路 你这傻帽
Hey! Watch where you're going, you fool!
我刚说的可是努力别让我恨你
What happend to: "Making me not hate you"?
呃 显然是没用的
Well, this certainly won't help.
油罐车 我们追上了 -还没呢
The truck. We're on it. - Not yet.
你名气很大呀 -我可不是来交朋友的
You're very popular. - I'm not here to make friends.
我来处理
Let me handle this.
上
Let's go.
噢 这可不好玩
Oh. This is not fun.
现在你可欠我两辆车了
Now you owe me... two bikes.
根据这玩意儿 油罐车要在隧♥道♥里撞车
According to this, the tanker is going to crash in the tunnel.
你是说那个隧♥道♥
You mean that tunnel?
我们得把这东西重新转换到手动挡
We need to switch that thing back over to manual.
嘿 -你控制方向盘 我发出指令 你就朝左转向
Hey... - Take the wheel. When I'll say so, get ? the truck.
准备 转
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表