剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
把它弄花 我们就创造历史了
We hit that, we'll make history.
喔喔喔 除了我谁也不要攻击特斯勒的船
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Nobody's hitting Tesler's ship but me.
实际上 你们不会出现在它附近
In fact, you won't be anywhere near it.
每五个周期
Every fifth cycle,
船都会在亚贡燃料塔停泊
the ship docks with the Argon refueling tower.
你们就在这时候出场
That's where you three come in.
我驾着光轮喷气机
While I circle by light jet,
你们就去做你们最擅长的事情
you're going to do what you're good at...
把那个区域布满你们的自♥由♥代码
bombard the area with your free code.
是为了把守卫吸引走
In order to draw the guards away,
以便你能潜入船里不被发觉
that way you can sneak onto the ship undetected.
你们喜欢我把这些整合起来的方式吗
Do you like how I put that together?
也就是说我们就是给你当烟雾弹的
So we're just your distraction.
这有什么意思啊 我们想做点刺♥激♥的事情
Where's the fun in that? We want in on the thrills.
这无关刺♥激♥ 我是在努力收集情报
This isn't about thrills. I'm trying to gather intel.
如果你们无法理解 那也许是我犯了个错误
And if you can't understand that, then maybe I've made a mistake.
创 等等 我简直不敢相信我听到的话
Tron, wait. I can't believe what I'm hearing.
你们知道我们在跟谁说话吗
Do you know who we're talking to?
正是这个程序启发你们去创造
This is the program who inspired you to create,
激励你帮助拉斯奇特完成他的使命
and inspired you to help Rasket realize his mission.
呃 哈斯凯
Uh, "Ras-kay."
无所谓了
Whatever.
他在外面出生入死 现在他需要我们的帮助
He's risking his life out there and he needs our help.
我不知道你们怎么想的 反正我愿意帮他
I don't know about you guys, but I'm giving it to him.
我们也愿意 什么时候开始
Us, too. When do we start?
时机正好 小心行事
Right on time. Be careful.
安全区出现情况
Security zone compromised.
通知佩琪指挥官
Alert Commander Paige.
请离开码头 准备添加燃料
Stand clear of docking. Prepare for refuel.
作恶之人都注意了 要么自首 要么被销毁
Perpetrators at large. Report or be derezzed.
嘿 你们俩干什么
Hey, where are you two going?
计划是在仓库跟创见面
The plan is to meet Tron at the warehouse.
计划有变 宝贝
Change of plans, baby.
所有人员留在泊船区直到燃料供给结束
All personnel remain in docking area until refueling is complete.
你怎么一个人
You're alone.
怎么回事 -我努力阻止他们来着
Why? - I tried to stop them.
组织他们 玛拉 他们在哪儿
Stop them? Mara, where are they?
那儿
There.
他们在想什么
What were they thinking?
他们犯晕了 一般都是我来处理这种情况
They weren't. I usually handle that part.
你就到此为止吧 我去解决剩下的事情
This is as far as you go. I'll take care of the rest.
呃 再考虑一下
Uh, try again.
是我说服他们加入你的
I'm the one who talked them into joining you.
另外 我还知道他们的计划
Besides, I know their plan.
没有我 你别想及时找到他们
Without me, you'll never find them in time.
而且我也不接受你的拒绝
And I won't take no for an answer.
我就怕这种事儿
I was afraid of that.
泽德肯定不会相信的
Zed is never going to believe this!
没有叛徒的迹象
No sign of the Renegade.
也不知道是谁袭击了燃料塔
Or whoever struck by the refueling tower.
不可接受 继续找
Unacceptable. Keep looking.
这个“创还活着”的亵渎之词必须得到禁止
This "Tron lives" Blasphemy must stop.
那您可千万别往外看 长官
Then you definitely shouldn't look outside, sir.
这都是从哪儿来的
Where is that coming from?
据我判断 是从我们这儿
Far as I can tell, from us.
我们最好还是逃吧
Perhaps we better abscond.
噢 我才刚刚进入状态
Aw, I was just getting in the zone.
安全警报
Security alert.
安全警报
Security alert.
安全警报
Security alert.
安全警报
Security alert.
你俩乐什么呢
What are you two grinning for?
让我失望的是你们并不是那个叛徒
I'm disappointed that you're not the Renegade,
但这不意味着我们不能一起找点乐子啊
but that doesn't mean we still can't have fun together.
穆格 我们正走在什么东西上面
Moog, what are we walking on?
我觉得你的意思是 我们正走在“谁”上面
I think you mean... "Who" Are we walking on.
他尖叫了吗 -是的长官
Did he scream? - Yes, sir.
这就是这些程序的问题所在
That's the problem with these programs,
他们根本挺不住
they can't hold it together.
请给点隐私
A little privacy, please.
安全威胁已解决
Security breach contained.
特斯勒将军 请向监狱层报告要求审问
General Tesler, please report to prison level for interrogation.
趁你们还能说话 为什么不告诉我
While you're able to talk, why not tell me
你们的领袖 那个叛徒的具体♥位♥置呢
the location of your leader, the Renegade!
听着 我们不知道 你得相信我们 行吗
Look, we don't know! You have to believe us, okay?!
这有什么意思呢
Where's the fun in that?
求你了 我们很抱歉 我们只是艺术家
Please! We're sorry! We're just artists!
噢 这么说你们用你们的手工作喽
Oh, so you work with your hands.
抓住他
Get him!
他们正在包围我们 我们会被困住的
They're sealing us in. We'll be trapped.
我来处理叛徒 你去抓其他的
I'll handle the Renegade. You get the others.
你们三个去把那扇门弄开 我来对付他们
You three get that gate open... while I deal with them.
你就是不放弃 是不是啊 -没错 我也永远不会放弃
You don't give up, do you? - No, and I never will.
你得抓紧了 玛拉
You're gonna wanna hurry, Mara.
不行啊 时间不够用了
I can't! There's not enough time!
那我们还等什么呢 接着
Then what are we waiting for?! Catch!
不行 等等 创怎么办
No, wait! What about Tron?
他怎么办 他好着呢 他是创
What about him? He's fine. He's Tron.
我们现在就得走了
We need to go now!
我错了 被他们追一点都不好玩
I was wrong! It's not more fun when they chase us!
我还以为你只追求刺♥激♥呢
I thought you were all about the thrills.
玛拉 快走
Mara, go!
我们搞砸了 -没错 我们彻底搞砸了
We messed up. - Yeah, we messed up bad.
谢谢你回来救我们
And thanks for coming back for us.
你们要感谢的不只有我 -不用谢了
It's not just me you have to thank. - You're welcome.
你说的那条正确的路径 是存在的 对吧
That right path you mentioned... it's out there, isn't it?
解救亚贡城才是你抗争的目的所在
It's Argon. That's what you've been fighting for.
不只是亚贡
It's more than Argon.
你要把抗争一路引向针对克鲁
You're taking the fight all the way to Clu.
你是为了这种事不再发生
You're fighting so this stops.
那就加入我吧 让我来把你的才华排上用场
Then join me. Let me put your talents to good use.
起义需要你 我也需要你
The uprising needs you. And so do I.
我们不够好 没戏的
We're not good enough. No way.
我们在那儿连自保都难
We barely survived up there.
我不觉得下回我们还会这么幸运
I don't think we'll be as lucky a second time.
你的事业是正义的 但我们不是你的同盟军
Your cause is right, but we're not your army.
嘿 创还活着是件好事 亚贡需要你
Hey, it's a good thing Tron lives. Argon needs you.
我仍然愿意加入 不管有多艰险 我都准备好了
I'm still in. No matter the risks, I'm ready for this.
我没准备好
I'm not.
你这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 没有你的朋友们 你对我没有帮助
It means without your friends you're of no help to me.
回家吧
Go home.
这是唯一可以让她离开的办法
It was the only way to get her to leave.
只有她对这项事业有着真正的信仰
She was the one true believer in the cause.
但我没准备好接受后果
But I wasn't prepared for the consequences.
你做出了正确的决定
Then you made the right decision.
如果她真的愿意不顾一切投身革命
If she's really willing to risk everything for the cause,
当你准备好的时候 她还会儿在那儿
she'll still be there... when you're ready.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表