剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
不
No!
永别了 老朋友
Goodbye, old friend.
叛徒 露出你的脸
Show yourself, Renegade.
我想在你死之前看到你的脸
I'd like to see you before you are killed.
有本事就继续啊 叛徒
Come on, Renegade!
创不会像这样轻易认输
Tron wouldn't not give up this easily.
不
No!
这不可能
No, it's not possible!
我亲眼目睹你的死亡
I watched you die!
你的确是看着我死的
You watched me die.
现在该我看着你死了
I'll watch you die!
你也许逃跑了
You may have escaped.
但你生活得并不好 不是吗
But it's not much of a life, isn't Tron?
让我猜猜
Let me guess...
你躲在山洞里 以自己的力量源为生
you live in a cave, feeding from your own energy source.
普通程序失去力量只会感觉疲惫
Normal programs just get tired without energy,
但你不是 你会力竭而死
but not you, you'll die without it!
那是我的礼物
That was my gift.
改动了你的代码
A modification I added to your code.
作为补救 我可以修好你
As a saveguard. I can fix you!
让你 再次完美 如果 你加入我们
Make you perfect, again. If... you'll join us...
加入克鲁的队伍
join Clu!
我宁愿永远这个样子
I rather stay like this for ever,
也坚决不做独♥裁♥者的傀儡
than be a puppet of a tyrant!
不 创
No! Tron.
你是谁 - 我叫塞勒斯
Who are you? - My name is Cyrus.
是一个朋友 - 你 为戴森效力
I'm a friend. - You... you work for Dyson!
是克鲁的手下
For Clu!
不再是了 现在 快跳
Not anymore. Now, jump!
和我呆在一起 就这样
Hey, stay with me. That's it.
你会没事的
You'll gonna be alright.
你为什么这样做
You did this... Why?
我不能让革命被掐灭在萌芽之中
I can't let revolution end before it has to chance start.
我留你一条命只有一个理由
You're only alive for one reason.
捎个信
To deliver a message.
长官 我与戴森失去联♥系♥了
Sir, I've lost track of Dyson.
我愿负全部责任
I take full responsibility.
她居然让您失望了 阁下
It's a shame she let you down, your excellency.
你在说什么 佩琪 你做得够多了
What are you talking about? Page, you've updone yourself!
等等 戴森离开亚贡城了
Wait. Did Dyson leave Argon?
早就夹着尾巴逃走了
Long gone quick and with fear.
我应该多让你们两人一起合作
I should've you two work together more often.
这根本就和戴森的光盘无关 是不是
It was never about getting Dyson's disc, was it?
对
No.
我们都知道我想干什么
We both know what I was looking for.
但你帮助我找回了自己
But you helped me find my way.
我欠你一句谢谢
I owe you thanks.
还有对不起
And an apology.
所以 我是不是能休个假
So... does it mean I get a time off?
你认为呢
What do you think?
我刚刚从亚贡城回来
I've just returned from Argon,
替一位老朋友捎信
with a message from an old friend.
我亲眼看见的
I saw him with my own eyes.
创还活着
Tron lives.
有意思
Interesting.
还有谁 知道这件事
Who else... knows about this?
没有了
Nobody.
只有我和你
Only us.
很好 继续保持秘密吧
Good. Let's keep it that way.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表