剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
在电脑深处隐藏着另一个世界
Hidden away inside a computer exists another world.
其创造者将它当做游戏来设计
Its creator designed it for games.
但它的一切则远不止这些
But it became so much more.
创造者称之为电子网格
He called it the Grid...
一个充满无限可能的数字乌托邦
A digital utopia filled with infinite possibilities.
他制♥造♥了一个自己的数字化身 克鲁
He built a digital copy of himself named Clu
来帮他创建一个完美的系统
to help create the perfect system.
他还凭借一个叫创的英雄
And he relied on the hero Tron to keep it free
使其中的所有程序都享有自♥由♥
for all programs who live there.
但是由于克鲁对权力的贪婪 他背叛了创造者
But in his thirst for power, Clu betrayed his creator.
弗林 走
Flynn, go.
创拼命抵抗
Tron fought back.
但克鲁太强大了 将创杀害
Clu was too powerful and left him for dead.
克鲁出动他的军队 夺取了绝对控制权
Clu dispatched his armies and seized absolute control.
现在 在电子网格一个偏远的小角落里
Now in a far off corner of the Grid,
一个年轻的程序决定阻止克鲁
A young program decides Clu must be stopped.
他的名字叫贝克
His name is Beck.
他能成为第二个创吗
Could he be the next Tron?
创:崛起 第一季第一集
Tron: Uprising S01E01 Beck's Beginning
要明白 你不是创
You know, you're not Tron.
我从未说过我是
Never said I was.
那你是谁
Who are you?
我叫贝克
Name's Beck.
你真的以为
You really thought
你干了这么多好事 可以就这样逃掉吗
you could get away with what you did back there?
我已经逃脱了
I did get away with it.
好极了
Oh, great.
我可不这么觉得
Doesn't look like it to me.
小子 你还太嫩了
You're a long way from home, program.
你不害怕
You're not afraid.
不怕
No.
你应该害怕
You should be.
那么 贝克
So, Beck...
是什么让你决定叛变的
What made you decide to go renegade?
如果你觉得我是叛徒 我们就没必要谈下去了
If you think I'm the renegade, there's no point in talking.
那就别谈了 我会让你告诉我的
Then don't talk. I'll let you show me.
你在这儿工作
You work here?
对
Yeah.
但你想知道为什么我要这么做吗
But you wanna know why I did what I did?
一切都起源于艾伯的车♥库♥
It all began there... Able's garage.
贝克你来了 我们再赛一场吧
Hey, Beck, you coming? I want that rematch.
稍等 博迪 来试试这个
Hang on, Bodhi. Here, try it with this.
没想到你这么急着想要被虐啊
Didn't realize you were in such a rush to get beat.
我从不把这活儿当成工作
It never felt like work.
可能是因为我和朋友们在一起做事
But that's probably 'cause I was doing it with my friends.
卖♥♥弄吧你 - 只是我天赋异禀罢了
Show-off. - Just using my natural talents.
在我看来就是卖♥♥弄
Looks like showing off to me.
或者他怕重赛了
Or he's afraid of the rematch.
为什么要怕呢 你从没赢过
Why would he be? You've never won.
是还没赢过 泽
Yet, Zed, yet.
好了 现在我们可以开始了
There. Now we can go.
现在我可能只是一个小程序
Now I may be a young program,
但我在电子网格里生活了足够久
but I've been on the Grid long enough
我知道自己能玩得转
to know that I had it good.
艾伯的车♥库♥不仅仅给我提供了工作 也是我的家
Abel's garage is not just a job, it's my home.
唯一一件比工作更令我享受的事
The only thing I enjoyed more than the job
就是我们在工作之余的碟战
were the disc games we'd get into after.
真不赖 博迪 看样子你练习过了
Ha. Not bad, Bodhi. Looks like you've been practicing.
对付你还不需要练习 贝克
I don't need to practice for you, Beck.
看上去你确实练习了
Looks like you do.
玩家二被击败 游戏结束
Player two defeated. Game over.
还想再玩一次吗
Do you wish to play again?
你就这么点本事 - 刚才是热身 贝克
Best you can do? - I'm just warming up, Beck.
我就是喜欢你这点 你从不放弃
That's what I like about you, Bodhi. You don't give up.
程序们你们好 我是特斯勒将军
Greetings, programs. This is general Tesler.
这可不太 - 不太好
That can't be... - Good.
以我们伟大领袖克鲁的名义
In the name of our great leader Clu,
现在我宣布亚贡城被纳入疆域版图
I now claim Argon city as occupied territory.
绝对不是好事
Definitely not good.
如果创在的话 - 你是说如果他还活着
If Tron were here... - You mean if Tron were alive.
那是我们的地盘 - 现在是我们的了
Hey, that's our field. - This is our field now.
喂 你不能
Hey, you can't do...
博迪
Bodhi!
别耍花招
No more games.
我们不怕你
You don't scare us.
博迪
Bodhi!
我不会放过他的
He won't get away with that.
你也想像他那样吗
Wanna be next?
贝克 算了 我们也无能为力
Beck, don't. There's nothing we can do.
暂时而已
For now.
你失去了一个朋友 你很生气
You lost a friend. You were angry.
但这听起来好像是他自己的错
But it sounds like it was his own fault.
这是克鲁的错
It was Clu's fault.
在他让特斯勒和你们这些暴徒来之前
Before he sent Tesler and you goons here,
一切都很好
everything was fine.
不过现在 我意识到我再也见不到博迪了
But now, as it hit me that I would never see Bodhi again,
这很明显
it became clear.
我必须做些什么
I had to do something.
你真以为一个程序能干出什么大事吗
You really thought one program could make a difference?
为什么不行 已经有一个做过了 创
Why not? One program already did... Tron.
我决定顶替他的身份
I decided to take on his identity.
创曾经拯救过电子网格 也许他能再拯救一次
Tron saved the Grid before, maybe he could do it again.
外♥围♥裂口
Perimeter breach.
是创吗
Is that Tron?
通知特斯勒
Inform Tesler.
被破坏了 谁干的
Destroyed? Who did this?
我们不知道 看着像是 - 谁
We don't know. It looked like... - Who?!
创 - 创 克鲁
Tron. - Tron? Clu.
创死了 特斯勒 我亲手杀死了他
Tron's dead, Tesler. I killed him myself.
佩琪 私下解决此事 找到他
Paige, see to it personally. Find him!
克鲁的势力阻止不了你
Clu's forces didn't deter you.
他们试过了 但他们太业余了
They tried, but they were amateurs.
在他们来之前 我早对亚贡城的街道一清二楚了
I've been riding the streets of Argon long before they came.
他们毫无取胜之机
They never had a shot.
小菜一碟
That was easy.
不解释解释你最后是怎么独自流落到外域的吗
Doesn't explain how you ended up alone in the outlands.
原来他们并非都很业余
Turns out they weren't all amateurs.
你刚刚犯了个错误
Now that was a mistake.
你就是创吗 以为你会高一点
So you're Tron? Huh. Thought you'd be taller.
接招
That's it.
真可惜
What a waste.
他们通常撑不了这么久 你是谁
They usually don't last this long. Who are you?
明知故问 我是创
You said it yourself. I'm Tron.
麻烦来了
Okay, this is a problem.
你逃不了了 - 我不逃了
There you are. - Here I am.
游戏结束 程序 - 还没
Game over, program. - Not yet.
你还想跑多远
How long are you gonna keep running?
不跑了 我的座驾到了
I'm done. My ride's here.
警告 飞机失控
Warning. Flight control offline.
谢了 博迪
Thanks, Bodhi.
快点 快 很好
Come on, come on. Nice.
飞机恢复控制
Flight control restored.
要知道 这不是你的
You know, this isn't yours.
我迫不及待地想看看你到底长什么
I can't wait to see what you've got...
也许我们应该放慢速度
Maybe we should slow things down,
更好地了解对方
get to know each other better.
说得好啊 也许你应该为我卖♥♥命
Impressive. Maybe you should work for me.
我们会合作得很好
We'd make quite a team.
我不喜欢你老板 不如你投我门下吧
I don't like your boss. Maybe you should work for me.
抱歉 看起来没什么前途
Sorry, don't see a future in that.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表