剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
英雄所见略同啊
Great minds think alike.
不会吧 这是我们的地盘啊
This can't be happening. This was our place.
嘿 -有问题吗 程序
Hey! - You have a problem, program?
没 没问题 我们正准备出去
No! No problem. We're on our way out.
别再回来了 -不会的
Don't come back. - I won't.
贝克 别闹了 你干什么啊
Beck, stop it. What are you doing?
你想把我们都送上比赛吗
You trying to get us sent to the games?
好啦 缅怀过去也缅怀够了 我要回家了
Well, so much for old times. I'm going home.
不 我不想就这么放弃
No. I don't want to give up yet.
贝克 玛拉是对的 一切都已经不同了
Beck, Mara's right. It's not the same anymore.
再会啦
See ya.
噢 嘿 干什么啊
Ow! Hey, what's going on?
鉴于这位无畏的亚贡城爱国子民的公允证词
Based on the unbiased testimony of this bold Argon patriot,
你现在是背叛者嫌疑人
you are hereby suspected of being the Renegade!
我就知道 那辆跑车本来应该是我的
I knew it! That roadster could have been mine!
认了吧 程序
Submit, program.
冤枉啊 实在冤枉啊
Come on! You're making a mistake!
我不是背叛者 我是无辜的 我是无辜的
I'm not the Renegade! I'm innocent! I'm innocent!
是啊 当然啦 一点都没错
Yes, of course, exactly right.
我确信你碟片里的内容会证实一切的
I'm sure the contents of your disc will verify all of that.
哈哈 克鲁万岁
Ha ha! Long live Clu!
林克为什么要指控哈勃是背叛者呢
Why could Link accuse Hopper of being the Renegade?
哈勃不可能是背叛者
Hopper's not the Renegade.
他确实讨厌 但还没讨厌到那种程度
He's a pain, but not that big of a pain.
太恶心了 这些奖赏只会让
It's sick. All this reward
让程序们彼此对立
has done is turn programs against each other.
我去跟林克谈谈 看看到底是怎么回事
I need to talk to Link and get to the bottom of this.
好主意 走
Good idea. Let's go.
不 你们俩留在这儿 -但
No. You two stay here. - But...
去跟巴提科聊聊 他不会就这么相信
Talk to Bartik. He can't really believe his
他的朋友是背叛者的 他肯定知道点别的什么
friend is the Renegade. He must know more.
呃 巴提科和我不是那么对头
Uh, Bartik and I don't really see eye-to-eye.
拳头倒是挺对 我猜
Fist-to-eye, maybe.
打架 没错 -哈 什么
The fight... that's it! - Huh? What?
贝克 等一下
Beck, wait!
我错过什么了吗
Did I miss something?
帕沃尔逮捕了哈勃 说他是背叛者
Pavel arrested Hopper! He says he's the Renegade!
你说什么呢 -我觉得我 被背叛了
What are you talking about? - I feel so... betrayed!
我没法在这儿待下去了 我需要点空气
I can't stay in here any longer. I need air.
巴提科 等等 -呼吸新鲜空气
Bartik, wait! - I need air!
你们是什么人 想干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
哈勃不是背叛者 -我们能证明
Hopper's not the Renegade. - And we can prove it.
还有九十多个疑似背叛者
Ninety more
需要审问 正是我们需要的
Renegades to interrogate. Just what we need.
高恩 我没有说过我很急吗 我很急啊
Gorn, did I mention I was in a hurry? I'm in a hurry!!!
我相信你这么有智慧的程序一定懂得
I'm sure a wise program like yourself understands that
像这样危险的工作需要高♥潮♥的技术和耐心
such dangerous work requires great skill and patience.
是啊 是啊 是啊 别考验我 高恩
Blah blah blah. Don't test me, Gorn.
一旦事成 你会得到丰厚的奖赏的
You'll be handsomely rewarded... if it works!
还 还 还 还有九十多
N-n-n-ninety more...
还有九十多个背叛者需要审问
Ninety more Renegades to interrogate.
特斯勒 你这可怜人 来抓我吧
Tesler, you're pathetic. Come and get me.
真有意思
Delicious.
如果特斯勒想让一♥平♥民来顶替我 那他就试试吧
If Tesler wants a citizen to do my job, then so be it!
来吧 我们还有个无辜的生命等着被毁灭呢
Now come! We have an innocent life to ruin.
这 就是背叛者
This... is the Renegade?
我们自己人 -真是悲剧 不是吗 长官
One of our own?! - Tragic, isn't it, sir?
很显然 他就是一个恶毒的心存不满的人
Clearly, he's a malicious
脑子里只有一个念头
malcontent with only one purpose in mind...
看着您死在自己的铁拳下
to see you choke on your own iron fist.
我只是比喻下 长官
Speaking figuratively... sir.
那个举报他的程序 那个 林特
This program who turned him in, this Lint...
是林克 长官
It's Link, sir.
对 林特 你信任他吗
Right, Lint. Do you trust him?
非常信任 他是亚贡城的大英雄
I do. He's a true hero of Argon,
而且我不得不说 证据不言自明
and I have to say, the evidence speaks for itself.
我自♥由♥了 谢谢你
I'm free! Thank you!
特斯勒 你这可怜人 来抓我吧
Tesler, you're pathetic. Come and get me.
那不是我说的
That's not me!
求求您 我绝不会说那种话的
Please! I would never say anything like that!
我 我从来不觉得您可怜啊
I-I don't think you're pathetic at all!
少在这儿哭哭啼啼的了
Stop your sniveling!
我用了那么多周期 不眠不休
I've spent far too many sleepless cycles
来想象这个时刻 竟然是这样的结果
imagining this moment to have it end like this!
我期待的是一个更值得期待的对手
I expected a far more worthy adversary.
可你只是懦夫一名
But you're nothing but a coward!
你可不是创
You're no Tron.
把他带下去吧
Now take him away.
嘿 耶
Hey. Yeah.
你真棒啊 抓到了叛徒 - 啊
Nice job catching the Renegade. - Huh?!
别揍我 不是我的主意 是
Don't hit me! It wasn't my idea! It was...
帕沃尔 - 佩琪
Pavel. - Paige!
多么冷淡而又可以预知的惊讶啊
What an unwelcome and completely predictable surprise.
省省吧 我清楚你在打什么算盘
Spare me. I know what you're up to.
你想在克鲁面前羞辱特斯勒
You're trying to embarrass Tesler in front of Clu.
胡说八道
Lies!
你就想让他逮捕错误的程序
You want him to arrest the wrong program.
你想让他在处理叛徒问题时
You want him to appear
表现的昏庸无能
incompetent when dealing with the Renegade.
你还想让克鲁亲眼见证这一切 好让特斯勒下台
And you want Clu to see it and replace Tesler...
换你执政 - 聪明啊
...with you. - Scintillating.
我必须承认 你丰富的
I must admit, your incredibly
想象力非常有趣
vivid imagination is quite entertaining.
是么 - 力学?
Is it? - Mechanics?
你逮捕错程序了
You've arrested the wrong program.
那天晚上你在仓库里和叛逆者打斗的时候
The night you fought the Renegade in our garage,
哈勃也在的 他不可能是叛徒的
Hopper was there... he couldn't possibly be the Renegade.
帕沃尔 关于叛逆者 我有主意...
Pavel, I had an idea regarding the Renegade's exe...
你们在玩哪一出
What's this?
大人 这些程序 - 是同情叛徒的人
Sir, these programs... - Are Renegade sympathizers!
同情者
Sympathizers?!
将军 这不是事实 让我解释一下
That's not true! General, allow me to explain.
我们只想帮上忙
We're only trying to help!
你抓错程序了 他是无辜的
You've got the wrong program in custody! He's innocent!
你竟然质疑我的判断吗
You're questioning my judgment?
大人 请允许我替他们辩护 - 不允许
Sir, if I may speak on their behalf... - You may not!
既然你们那么关心我的犯人
Since you care so much about my prisoner,
那么你就和他待一起去吧
you can join him!
保安 把他们给我逮捕
Guards, arrest these programs!
我要吊死他们 把他们带到亚贡城广场去 快点
I want them strung up! Take them to Argon square, now.
再告诉我一次
Just tell me one more time
我一定能搞定的 绝对不会出错
and I'll get it right, no mistakes this time,
我保证 - 好吧 最后说一次 计划如下
I promise. - Okay, for the last time, the plan is this:
你开着跑车出现在
You and your roadster will appear
哈勃行刑的地点 就当有人叫你去那里
at Hopperer's execution like they've asked you to.
然后我到那里以后 你就会出现
But when I get there, you'll pop up,
一棍子打在我头上
club me over the head,
现场揭示叛逆者的身份
and reveal yourself as the true Renegade.
在大家面前 证明哈勃的清白 明白么
In front of everyone, proving Hopper's innocence. Got it?
我们能否再讨论一下一棍子打在头上那部分么
Can we talk about the clubbing-over-the-head part again?
阿♥拉♥贡城的程序们
Programs of Argon...
你们的黑夜马上就要结束了
your night I is over
已经开始了
They've already started.
叛逆者已经被我们揭露了
The Renegade has been unmasked!
泽德 玛拉
Zed! Mara!
克鲁下达的命令已经下达
And the order that Clu demands has been restored.
我们获胜了
We have won.
让大众表达一下决心吧
Let the public deresolutions begin.
是不是说明我们需要换个计划么
Does this mean we need a new plan?
嘿 站住 这可是我新买♥♥的车啊
Hey, wait! This is my new car!
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表