剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
两座的逃逸舱仍然可以用
The two-seat escape pod is still operational.
不过在机车里 现在已经封上了
But it's in the engine car. It's sealed off.
不过我们可以从外面进去
Not if we come at it from outside.
现在速度太快了 -我们没有其他选择了呀
We're going too fast. - We don't have a choice.
你要是修不好 就说
If you can't do it, just say so.
坦白交代其实你也不是个机械师
For all I know you lied about being a mechanic, too.
没有 不过说让你留下好印象确实是假话
Nope. But I did lie about wanting to impress you.
在我看来 咱俩初次见面我就给你留下了深刻印象
If you ask me, you've been impressed with me since we met.
当然了 为什么呢
Absolutely. And why is that again?
我怎么记不起来呢
I-I can't seem to remember.
还有问题吗
Any more questions?
把我带上
Take me with you!
奥特 小心
Ott, look out!
抱歉 我无能为力了
Sorry. Nothing I can do.
剩下的代码不够修复它
There's not enough code left to repair.
那你就另找一个办法让列车停下
Then you need to find another way to stop this train.
我可不想让这些程序都死掉
I'm not about to let all these programs die.
占领军什么时候开始关心无辜的生命了
Since when does the occupation care about sparing innocent lives?
你不了解我 机械师 别装得像了解我似的
You don't know me, mechanic. Don't act like you do.
好吧
Fair enough.
开广播 告诉大家集中到后部车厢
Get on the com. Tell everyone to move to the rear cars.
我来把大家与机车分离开
I'm gonna uncouple us from the engine.
如果我们速度够快 后部的车厢
If we do it soon enough, the rear cars
应该能在脱轨之前自动减速停下
should slow to a stop on their own before we derail.
如果没能减速呢
And if they don't?
那你对我印象怎么样也就不再重要了
Then it won't matter if you're impressed with me or not.
向列车后部移♥动♥
Move to the rear of the train.
重复一遍 为了你的安全 向列车后部移♥动♥
Repeat, for your own safety, move to the rear of the train.
向列车后部移♥动♥
Move to the rear of the train.
重复一遍 为了你的安全 向列车后部移♥动♥
Repeat, for your own safety, move to the rear of the train.
你能应付得了吗 -等等 你不能走
You got a handle on this? - Wait. You can't leave.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这玩意儿可不会自己分开啊
Uh, this coupling's not gonna sever itself.
呵 你担心过度了吧 机械师
Ha. You worry too much, mechanic.
何况现在有我在
Especially when I'm around.
我还以为我是唯一一个
I doubt I'm the only one.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是你乘这趟列车并不是单纯地
Meaning you didn't exactly board this train to take
想去铋城从容旅行的吧
a leisurely ride to Bismuth, did you?
告诉过你了 我在找一个人
Like I told you. I'm looking for someone.
那如果你找到她了呢
And what happens when you find her?
有没有人告诉过你 你问题太多了
Anybody ever tell you, you ask too many questions?
成功了 -干得好
We did it. - Good work.
能偶尔救一些人的命是什么感觉
What's it feel like to save some lives for once?
告诉你 我并不总是个士兵
For your information, I wasn't always a soldier.
噢 是么
Oh, yeah?
不过我现在是 -佩琪 不
But I am now. - Paige! No!
凯勒
Keller!
不 等等 -员工专用
No. Wait. - Employees only.
快打开
Open it!
好吧 贝克 你能做到的
Okay, Beck. You can do this.
不
No!
凯勒
Keller!
亚贡快线
Argon City express
正在进入铋城站
Now entering Bismuth station.
正在驶离铋城站
Now exiting Bismuth station.
你不该跟着我的 机械师
You shouldn't have followed me, mechanic.
你在让事情变得更难办 -别这样
You're only making this more difficult. - Don't do this.
你在追的那个程序跟我们其他人没什么两样
That program you're after is no different than the rest of us.
她只是想或者走下这趟列车
She just wants to get off this train alive
回到她的生活中去
and go back to her... life.
我告诉你了 你担心过度了
I told you. You worry too much.
出来 凯勒 我没带武器
Come out, Keller. I'm unarmed.
你给我认真听着 我来这儿不是要伤害你
I want you to listen carefully. I'm not here to hurt you.
我是要把你带回亚贡 再没别的了
I'm here to take you back to Argon. No questions asked.
我知道 很难相信对吧
I know. Hard to believe, right?
我能理解你的犹豫
I can understand your hesitance.
不久以前 特斯勒将军给了我第二次机会
Not too long ago, General Tesler offered me a second chance.
我也不知道该不该相信他
I didn't know whether or not to trust him either.
但结果是 他说到做到了
But it turned out, he meant what he said.
他也要对你做同样的事
And he's willing to do the same for you.
你只需要让我把你带到他那儿去
All you have to do is let me take you to him.
危险
断桥
桥
The bridge.
你们可以待会儿出去再打
You two can fight it out later.
现在你们得保住自己的命
Right now, you're gonna need to hold on for your life.
如果我们能成功逃生 我只希望你知道
If we make it out of this alive, I just want you to know...
我的承诺仍然有效
my offer still stands.
现在开始有效
Starting now.
快走 快走
Go! Go!
快点 快跑
Come on! Run!
噢噢 他做到了
Oh, oh, he did it!
等一等
Hold on.
你还活着 太难以置信了
You're alive! I can't believe it.
我还以为你死定了呢
I thought you were derezzed for sure.
是啊 我本来也这么想
Yeah. So did I.
不得不承认 你确实是个让人印象深刻的机械师
I have to admit, you are one impressive mechanic.
很高兴你这么说 因为我是个糟糕的建筑师
That's good to know. Because I'm a terrible architect.
佩琪
Paige!
有件事我得告诉你
There's something I've gotta tell you.
这个程序 他是
This program... he's...
他是个真正的英雄 如果他不在车上
he's a real hero. If he wasn't on board,
我敢确定事情的结局会完全不一样
I'm pretty sure things would've ended differently.
祝你好运 -你该感到自豪
Good luck. - You should be proud of yourself.
今天你救了很多人的命 -谢谢
You saved many lives today. - Thanks.
感觉不错吧
It feels good, doesn't it?
有件事我手下的士兵都不知道
None of the soldiers under my command know this,
不过我一开始是被当做医生来编程的
but I was originally programmed to be a medic.
救命对我来说仍然重要
Saving someone's life is still important to me.
知道吗 这也很让人印象深刻
You know what? That's pretty impressive, too.
嘿 我有个主意
Hey, here's an idea.
会亚贡之后你去找我吧
Why don't you look me up when you get back to Argon?
咱们可以一起玩
Maybe we can hang out.
真的吗 我是说 好啊
Really? I-I mean, sure.
我喜欢
I'd like that.
我也是
Me, too.
凯勒
Keller,
我都无法形容再次见到你我有多高兴
I can't tell you how happy I am to see you again.
回家我也很高兴 长官
I'm happy to be home, sir.
凯勒对她的缓刑心怀感激 将军
Keller's reprieve is greatly appreciated, General.
我知道你也会像当初帮我一样帮助她的
I know you'll help her as you helped me.
当然了 现在你走吧
Of course. Now leave us.
我跟她有好多事儿要讨论呢
She and I have much to discuss.
能服侍克鲁是我的荣幸 我不会再让你失望的 长官
To serve Clu is a privilege. I won't let you down again, sir.
不会
I won't.
我知道你不会
I know you won't.
不
No!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表