剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
正在读取存档数据
Accessing archived data...
克鲁设计了一个新玩具
Clu engineers a new toy.
这个项目是用来干什么的
What does it do? The project?
你很快就会明白的
You'll see, soon enough.
叛徒得到了一个同盟者的支持
While the Renegade enlists an ally.
我需要更多人的加入
I need recruits.
你可以帮我宣传一下吗
Will you spread the word?
交给我了
Count on it.
创还活着
Tron lives!
但却失去了一个朋友
But loses a friend.
快跑
Run!
他杀了艾伯 -什么
He killed Able. - What?
玛拉 不是 -他杀了艾伯
Mara, no! - He killed Able!
艾伯死了 简直不像真的
Able's dead. Just doesn't seem real.
学着习惯吧
Well, get used to it.
因为确实是真的 而且是叛徒的错
Because it is real. And it's the Renegade's fault.
拜托 这点我们还不能确定
Come on, we don't know that.
就是他干的 泽德 他把我们绑♥架♥了
He did it, Zed. He kidnapped us and
艾伯还在起重机里他就把它炸掉了
he blew up the crane with Able inside it.
跟他炸掉那家商店一样 -他还把修车厂也炸掉了一部分
Just like he blew up that shop. - And part of the garage.
就是 -看见了吗 就连比特都能明白过来
Yes. - You see that? Even Bit can put it together.
你怎么就不明白呢 难道还要那叛徒
So why can't you? Or do you need the Renegade
亲自过来告诉你吗
to walk in here and tell you himself?
我支持泽德 这根本就说不通
I'm with Zed. It makes no sense.
你怎么知道 贝克
And how would you know, Beck?
你当时又不在场 你从来都不在场
You weren't there. You're never there!
谁也没说过事情会很容易 -可是她要怪罪叛徒
No one said it would be easy. - But she blames the Renegade.
那就让她认识到她是错的 -你不了解玛拉
Then convince her she's wrong. - You don't know Mara.
我了解你
I know you.
嘿 还没练完呢 -贝克
Hey, I wasn't finished... - Beck.
创
Tron!
创:崛起 第一季第十九集
Tron: Uprising S01E19 Terminal
电浆密度6♥4♥%
Plasma density 6♥4♥%.
拜托 坚持住啊 创
Come on.... hang on, Tron!
系统即将整体崩溃
Full system collapse imminent.
快想 贝克 快想
Think, Beck, think...
电力增大
Power increasing.
不要放弃 创 你能坚持住 加油
Don't give up, Tron! You can do it! Fight!
警告 电力消耗进入警戒范围
Warning. Power consumption entering red zone.
电浆密度106%
Plasma density 106%.
创
Tron!
嘿 -没用的
Hey. - It's no use.
别这么说 我们要建一个更坚固的罐子
Don't say that. We'll build a stronger tank.
不会有什么区别的 贝克 我
It won't make a difference, Beck. I'm...
我要死了
I'm... dying.
塞勒斯对我造成的伤害比我预想的还要严重
The damage done to me by Cyrus was far more extensive than I first thought.
我的自愈能力被损坏了
It's compromised my healing ability.
我已经没法抵抗了
I can't fight this off anymore.
病毒正在将我活活吞掉
The virus is... eating me alive.
我不会任这件事发生 我不能同时失去你和艾伯
Well, I won't let it. I won't lose you and Able both.
贝克 我没救了 咱们得为不可避免的事情做好准备
Beck, I can't be saved. We need to prepare for the inevitable.
你还能撑多长时间
How much time do you have left?
两个周期吧 最多三个周期
Two cycles, maybe three at the most.
现在你就是创了 起义需要这个角色
You are Tron now. The uprising depends on it.
对不起 你还好吗
Sorry, you okay?
嗯 我还以为我能应付得来
Yeah. I thought I could do this.
可是现在我不知道自己是否已经准备好
But, now I'm not so sure I'm ready.
急什么 艾伯的储物柜可以等等
What's the rush? Able's locker can wait.
到了合适的时机 你会知道的
When the time is right, you'll know it.
在此期间 艾伯就好像还在这儿一样
In the meantime, it'll be like Able's still here.
好像在看着我们 -谢了 泽德
Like he's watching over us. - Thanks, Zed.
要碟片还是要命 -你说呢
Your disc or your life. - You were saying?
你觉得好笑吗
You think that's funny?
那就站起来让我告诉你什么叫滑稽
Get up and I'll show you what hilarious feels like.
你的功夫一点也不生疏啊
You haven't lost a step, have you?
你还是那个曾经跟我并肩作战的最强者
You're still the best I ever fought beside.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
卡特勒
Cutler!
真高兴见到你 老朋友 -我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, old friend. - It's good to see you.
你来亚贡干什么 -我是来警告你的
What are you doing in Argon? - I came here to warn you.
克鲁正带着一件强力的新武器往这边来
Clu's on his way with a powerful new weapon.
但我知道该怎么阻止他
But I know how to stop him.
怎么办
How?
不能在这儿说 你得告诉创
Not here. You need to get word to Tron.
告诉他我知道咱们该怎么伏击克鲁
Tell him I know how we can ambush Clu.
下个周期伊始 让他在码头见我
Tell him to meet me at the docks at the start of the next cycle.
我准时到了 卡特勒 -创
Right on time, Cutler. - Tron.
贝克说你回亚贡来了
Beck told you were back in Argon.
我很高兴 抵抗力量需要更多像你这样的程序
I'm glad. The resistance needs more programs like yourself.
我们来谈谈你计划的伏击行动吧
Now let's talk about this ambush you've planned.
当然了 很简单 真的
Of course. It's simple, really.
不好
No.
首先需要你投降
It all starts with your surrender.
克鲁把你修改了 -克鲁让我看到了光明
Clu repurposed you. - Clu showed me the light.
该回家了 创
It's time to come home, Tron!
你不必死去
You don't have to die...
起码咱们都同意这一点
At least we agree on something.
长官 -等着
Sir. - Wait for it.
拉起来 拉起来
Climb! Climb!
引擎过载
Jumper overload.
把他跟紧
Stay on him!
武器系统已连线 目标锁定
Weapons systems online. Target locked.
就等您的攻击命令了
We fire on your command.
不 我们活捉他
No. We take him alive.
我说了我要他活着
I said I want him alive!
把他逼到开阔的地方去 炸掉那个山脊
Force him into the open. Take down that ridge.
够了
Enough!
你别想活捉我 卡特勒
You won't take me alive, Cutler.
我说过了 我希望你能投降
As I said before, I expect you to surrender.
我为什么要那么做 -因为你快死了
And why would I do that? - Because you're dying.
我们都知道你面具下面遮蔽的是一张
We all know you're hiding a face full of scars
满是疤痕的脸
under that mask of yours.
这也是克鲁用这个机器送我来这儿的原因
Which is why Clu sent me here with this machine.
来救你 我们能治愈你 创
To save you. We can heal you, Tron.
你需要做的只是加入我们
All you need to do is join me.
别妄想了
Don't count on it.
你要是改变主意了就到码头来
Come to the docks when you change your mind.
我等着你
I'll be waiting!
卡特勒说的是真的吗
But is Cutler telling the truth?
他真能救你吗 -电脑消毒中
Can he really save you? - Computer Sterilizing...
如果那架机器真是我所猜测的移♥动♥修改器 就行
If that machine is what I fear it is, mobile repurposing unit.
电脑无法删除病毒
Computer Unable to delete virus.
等等 他打算通过
Wait... he's going to save
把你变成他的奴仆来救你吗
you by turning you into one of his drones?
所有程序在被修改之前必须先清理干净
All programs must be wiped clean before repurposing can begin.
当那机器抽取我现存的代码的时候
When the machine extracts my existing code,
也会把破坏代码的病毒抽取掉
it will also extract the virus that damaged it.
那如果我就在这个时候打断程序呢
But what if I interrupted the procedure right there?
你会没事吗 -系统崩溃
Would you be okay? - System collapse...
可能吧 -那我们就该试试
Possibly. - Then we have to try.
如果你不能及时把我弄出去
If you don't get me out in time,
我就会成为克鲁用来对付你的最强大武器
I will become Clu's greatest weapon against you.
不过如果我成功了 你就会满状态恢复啊
But if I do... you'll be back to full strength.
你就会是克鲁最惧怕的梦魇 我们还等什么呢
You'll be Clu's worst nightmare. What are we waiting for?
你说话越来越像我了
You're beginning to sound like me.
停 我不想再说这事儿了
Stop. I'm done talking about it.
叛徒要为艾伯的死负责
The Renegade is responsible for Able's death.
你没法改变我的想法 泽德
You can't change my mind, Zed.
不过在你看来 创就是那个叛徒啊
But according to you, Tron is the Renegade.
创为什么要绑♥架♥我们呢 我们是支持他的
Why would Tron kidnap us? We're on his side...
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表