剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
喔 好神奇
Wow! That's amazing!
我再给你演示一遍 慢点 然后你可以试试了
Let me show you again. Slowly. Then you can try it.
不 你是个埃索
Oh, no. You're an Iso!
佩琪 - 难怪你的代码会如此复杂
Paige... - That's why your code is so complex.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?!
如果我告诉你 你还会帮我们吗
Would you have helped us if I had?
她会惊动巡逻队的 我们要阻止她
She'll alert the patrols. We can't allow that.
你必须相信我 佩琪 我们并不危险
You have to believe me, Paige. We're not dangerous.
我们只想平静地生活
We just wanna live in peace.
电子网格的每样东西 包括你和你的朋友
Everything on the Grid, including you and your friends,
都是弗林设计的 除了我们
was designed by Flynn, except for us.
我们是自♥由♥的 这是我们被追捕的唯一原因
We're free. It's the only reason we're being hunted.
拜托了 不要告诉任何人
Please. Don't say anything to anyone.
我能相信你 对吗
I can trust you, can't I?
在想什么呢 你出奇地安静
Something on your mind? You've been awfully quiet.
我只是累了而已
I'm just tired, that's all.
柯拉和她的朋友怎么样了
How are Quorra and her friend?
她们走了 谢天谢地
They're leaving, thankfully.
我以为你喜欢她们呢
I thought you liked them.
本来是 但是她们和我想的不一样
I did, too, but... they aren't who I thought they were.
你是说她们不是难民
You mean they're not refugees?
她们是谁 为什么要躲躲藏藏
Who are they? Why are they hiding?
我不能说
Look, I can't talk about it.
佩琪 佩琪
Paige? Paige?
艾达和我要走了
Aida and I are leaving now.
真可惜我再也听不到你的演奏了
I'm sorry I won't get to hear you play again.
注意了 程序们 接到发现埃索污染的报告
Attention, programs. An Iso contamination has been reported.
请为碟片检查做好准备
Please prepare discs for scanning.
注意了 程序们 接到发现埃索污染的报告
Attention, programs. An Iso contamination has been reported.
请为碟片检查做好准备
Please prepare discs for scanning.
对不起 佩琪
Sorry, Paige.
柯拉 为什么 现在她绝不会相信埃索了
Quorra, why? Now she'll never trust ISOs.
对 但至少她还活着
Yeah, but at least she'll be alive.
不赖嘛 如果非要对自己做出评价的话
Not bad... if I say so myself.
我猜它可以用了
Assuming it works.
动力包枯竭了 这是我仅有的一个
The power pack is drained. It's the only one I have.
我的直升机里有个满着的动力包
My chopper has a full power pack.
如果我们能一起回到亚贡城 然后呢
Suppose we make it back to Argon together... then what?
要么你自尽 要么让我销毁你 自己选
You either give yourself up or I derezz you, your choice.
嗯 还真是难选啊
Hmm. Some choice.
把那个尾扇给我 我们能把它当舵使
Hand me that tail flap. We can use it as a rudder.
什么 我在为你工作吗
What, do I work for you now?
佩琪 当心
Paige, look out!
佩琪
Paige!
佩琪 坚持住
Paige, hang on!
起来 程序
On your feet, program.
怎么了
What's going on?
我在找两个逃亡的埃索程序
I'm looking for two fugitive ISOs.
你来告诉我它们在哪儿
You're gonna tell me where they are.
我不知道 - 你怎么倒在这儿的
I don't know. - How did you end up here?
一个叫柯拉的程序干的
The one called Quorra did this to me.
我给她做医疗急救 她就这样感谢我
I gave her medical aid, and this is how she thanked me.
埃索是很不老实很危险的生物
The ISOs are crooked, dangerous creatures.
看来我们及时找到你了
And it seems we found you just in time.
不幸的是 我们没能救下其它人
Unfortunately, we couldn't save the others.
什么其它人 他们做了什么
What others? What did they do?
警告 埃索污染
Warning. ISO contamination.
埃索销毁了他们
The ISOs derezzed them,
带走了一切有价值的东西 逃走了
took everything of value, then fled.
警告 埃索污染
Warning. ISO contamination.
很明显 在这场战争中
You were obviously tricked into
你被骗站错了队
helping the wrong side in this conflict.
警告 埃索污染
Warning. ISO contamination.
既然你已经明白了
Now that you understand that,
我很乐意给你个机会加入正义的一边
I'm willing to give you a chance to join the right side
让埃索们为他们所作所为付出代价
and make the ISOs pay for what they've done.
警告 埃索污染
Warning. ISO contamination.
听我指挥
Under my command.
什么时候开始
How soon can I start?
你在干什么 回来
What are you doing?! Come back! Ugh!
我那时候真应该抓住机会销毁他
I should've derezzed him when I had the chance!
撑住 佩琪
Hang on, Paige.
什么 出来啊
What? Come on. Come on!
那儿
There!
希望有一天你能知道 我是一个好人
I hope some day you realize, I'm one of the good guys.
我告诉过你 帕沃尔 别低估我们亲爱的佩琪
I told you, Pavel, never underestimate our dear Paige.
我们真高兴你没事
We're so glad you're safe.
我们 我不信
We? I doubt that.
经历了这么多
And after all that,
我竟然没能成功地把数据方块拿回来
I didn't even make it back with the data cube.
我们还会有其他机会弄到特斯勒的计划的
We'll have other chances to get our hands on Tesler's plans.
我对你冒着生命危险
But I'm impressed that
救一个敌人的事印象深刻
you risked your life to try to save an enemy.
我觉得她开始信任我了
I thought she was starting to trust me.
另外 我向她保证过了
Besides, I gave her my word.
你做得对 贝克
You did the right thing, Beck.
也就是说 那个叛徒又一次逃过了追捕
So the renegade's evaded capture again.
对 我太傻了 相信了他
Yes. I was a fool to trust him.
他背叛了我 就像那些埃索一样
He betrayed me. Just like the ISOs.
但多亏了你的努力 他没能带走这个
But thanks to your efforts, he didn't get away with this.
你的训练对我很有效
Your training served me well.
在小岛上 我想起了第一次遇见你的很多事
On the island, I thought a lot about how I first met you,
能为你服务是多么荣幸
how fortunate I am to serve you.
从整体考虑 你今天做得很好
All things considered, you've done well today.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
第一次见面时我就知道你很有能力
I knew when we first met how capable you are.
即使在埃索无情地背叛你后
Even after the ISOs betrayed you so cruelly,
你仍然表现出了令人惊奇的力量
you showed amazing strength.
我在明白你绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥我后找到了力量 长官
I find strength in knowing that you would never betray me, sir.
你说她名叫柯拉
And you say her name was Quorra?
她和她的朋友在这儿受到了很好的治疗
She and her friend were treated right here.
他们刚走不久
They just left a few micros ago.
你们做得很对
You've done the right thing.
毁了这个地方 消除他们的一切痕迹
Tear this place apart, erase any trace of their presence,
集中每个见过埃索的程序
and round up every program that's been exposed to the ISOs
将他们立即销毁
and have them derezzed immediately.
什么
What?!
和叛徒合作是要受惩罚的
Collaborating with traitors must be punished,
对于其他考虑帮助他们的人来说也是个警醒
as an example to anyone else who might consider helping them.
恐怕你也是其中一员
I'm afraid that includes you.
我们帮过你啊
But we helped you!
我们帮过你 - 拜托了
But we helped you! - Please!
我绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的 佩琪
I would never betray you, Paige.
我深知你的能力
I know all to well what you're capable of.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表