剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
正在读取存档数据
Accesing archive data....
随着一个访客的到来 每个人都欣喜万分
Everyone is overjoyed when a visitor comes to town.
别是他
Oh, not him...
戴森 什么风把你吹来了
Dyson! What a wonderful surprise!
创对戴森的记忆深之入骨
Tron remembers Dyson fondly.
多谢 - 不用客气 老朋友
Thanks. - Anytime, old friend.
就是现在 - 你先走 弗林
Now! - Flynn, go!
戴森 我这么信任你
Dyson... I trusted you!
贝克发现创不仅仅想恢复统一
And Beck realizes Tron is interested in more than reunion.
我不会让你为了复仇而大开杀戒
I'm not letting you kill for revenge.
我不需要你的允许
I didn't ask your permission.
创 你要去哪儿
Where're you going, Tron?
创 快回去 这不是真正的你
Come on, Tron. This isn't you!
够了
Enough!
快停下
Enough!
创:崛起 第一季第十集
Tron:Uprising S01E10 - Scars part 2
噢
Whoa.
你们的工作很简单
You had simple orders.
带着戴森到处转转 别出什么乱子
Give Dyson a tour. Make sure it goes smoothly.
怎么这都干不好
So why didn't it?!
那只是个轻微的安全过失 戴森安然无恙
There was a minor security lapse. But Dyson was unharmed.
幸好我当时在那里
Fortunately I was there,
让叛徒攻击失败
to stop the Renegade from claiming his target.
要是你再提起他
If I hear one more mention of him...
提起 谁
Mention... of whom?
小角色一枚
Oh, no one important.
戴森 真高兴看见你把我的舰艇
Dyson. So glad to see you treating my ship...
当成自家的
As your ship.
特斯勒 有什么问题吗
Is there a problem, Tesler?
没有 你有什么问题吗
Not at all. Why would you say that?
因为我很吃惊这个城市如此失控
Because I sense surprising lack of control over the city.
也许我有必要在这里多逗留几天了
It might be necessary for me to stick around a while longer.
或者无限期住下去
Maybe indefinitely.
另外 我很期待见见这个 叛徒
Besides... I'm looking forward to meet with this... Renegade.
但是如果我们一直死守岗位
But we will never catch him
怎么可能抓住他呢
before always sitting around on the job.
不是吗
Will we?
这里就没人引路吗
Doesn't these doors come with guides?
我来应付他 不会再惹麻烦了
I'll handle it. There won't be any more trouble.
特斯勒还要死撑多久
So. How long is Tesler going to keep on pretending
才能正视他对付不了叛徒的事实
he can handle this Renegade? Hm?
我有权直说吗 - 说
Permission to speek candidly? - Hm.
他制♥造♥恐慌的能力比我们公认的还强悍
He shift fear than we gave him credit for...
但是构不成威胁
but hardly a threat.
构不成威胁
"Hardly a threat".
原谅我 这话我真的不会相信
You forgive me, if I not longer trust your word in that.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
警告 冷却故障 即将超载
Warning: Cooling failure. Overload imminent.
里夫
Reeve?
里夫
Reeve?!
没时间了 我必须想办法逃出这里
Ain't time until I can figure the way out of here!
执行重新调整协议
Executing "repurposing" protocol.
预备抽取代码
Standby for code extraction.
里夫
Reeve!
不要
No!
戴森
Dyson.
你都干了些什么
What have you done?
你好
Hello...
老朋友
...old friend.
你找到我了
You've found me.
我想我该恭喜你
I guess I should congratulate you.
我受过最好的训练
I was trained by the best.
你来了也改变不了什么
You being here doesn't change anything.
我还是要完成自己的意愿
I'm still gonna finish what I came to do.
那我还是要阻止你
And I'll still stop you.
跟我一起来 我们马上就能弄到戴森的光碟
Come with me. We can get Dyson's disc the right way.
而且不用清除他
Without derezzing him.
拜托了
Please.
我的碟
My disc!
它会刺穿计时器
It'll cut thru on a timer.
当计时器解锁之时 戴森就会死
On a time it unlocks, Dyson will be dead.
创
Tron!
不要把革命掐灭在萌芽之中
Don't end the revolution before it has a chance to start.
危险 压力到达临界点
Danger: Pressure level critical.
准备疏散
Prepare to evacuate.
危险 准备疏散
Danger: Prepare evacuate...
真的很疼 - 想要制♥造♥超载
That really hurt! - Trying to cause an overload?
没有 我发现时就是这样
No... I've found them like this...
肯定是叛徒干的 - 别想糊弄我
It must've been the Renegade. - Don't insult me.
自从戴森来了
You're trying to undermine Tesler
你就在损毁特斯勒的权威
since the moment Dyson landed here.
你撒谎 - 我的光碟上有证据
Lies. - I have proof on my disc!
要不我让特斯勒瞧瞧
How about I'll show Tesler?
你想想他会多么迫不及待把你扔去电子大赛
How fast do you think he throw you into the games?
等等 你还没明白
Wait! Isn't it obvious?
特斯勒风光不了几天了 等他一垮台
Tesler's on his way out. And when he goes down,
他最忠诚的战士们也要跟着一起遭殃
his most loyal soldiers are taking the planch with him.
但事情不该是这样 我们不该受罚
But it doesn't have to be that way! Not for us!
你真的想和我建立秘密联盟吗
You really wanna form a secret alliance with me?
也许是吧 - 我太惊讶了
Maybe... - It is amazing,
你总是能找到新方法令我讨厌
how you keep finding new ways to disgust me.
噢 我不答应
Oh... and no.
叛徒 我知道你在这儿
Renegade. I know you're here.
你干嘛不出来
Why don't you come out?
看看我 我可没躲着
You see me. I'm not hiding.
所以你把我当傻瓜耍 让我以为你是创
So you tricked of me to fool thinking you're a Tron.
我们都知道那是假的
We both know that's a lie.
你只是乔装打扮他而已 而离你的死期
You're just playing dress up... while in your dead progress...
已经不远了
Emblem!
请行至最近的出口
Please proceed to nearest exit.
每个人都会尖叫 为什么他没有
Everyone else screams, why doesn't he?
他是创 - 创
He's Tron. - Tron...
你一声不发
You haven't say a word.
我都在想你是不是不喜欢我了
I'm starting to think you don't like me anymore.
你把他们怎么了 - 谁
What have you done to them? - Who?
我们的队伍
Oh... our team.
那只是克鲁的最新计划
That's just Clu's latest project.
他取名为 重新调整
He calls it... repurposing.
你们重新调整了多少人 - 你统帅的
How many you repurposed? - Well, under your command?
所有人
Everyone.
你是弗林的最后一个战士
You are Flynn's last soldier,
老朋友
old friend.
如果我是下一个 就让它结束吧
If I'm next, let get it over with already.
不行 重新调整很残忍♥ 会导致人格缺陷
No, repurposing is cruel, without being personality intact.
我更希望你能自觉为克鲁效力
I rather you join Clu willingly.
绝不 - 你瞎了吗
Never... - Are you blind?
推♥翻♥弗林后 克鲁建立电子网络的秩序
By overthrowing Flynn, Clu will bring order to the Grid!
只有让所有程序完美 他们才能得到解放
Only thru perfection can all programs be truly liberated!
你被骗了 戴森
You're delusional, Dyson.
克鲁没造好你的脸
Clue didn't prove your face,
他让你变得很难看
he made you harder to look at!
我不想这么做 是你逼我的
I didn't wanna do this... but you forced my hand.
我会让你尝到
I'm going to show you what is like...
不完美的滋味
to be imperfect.
把他送去王位的舰艇
Take him to the throne ship.
天哪
Oh God...
好好享受吧 我的战士们
Enjoy, my soldiers.
为了更好地为我服务 你们已经被重新调整了
You've been repurposed to better serve me.
让我们一起清除电子网络的不完美
Together we clean the Grid from imperfection!
让我们一起结束恐怖的时代
Together we end the age of terror!
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表