剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表
特斯勒对我们的活动一无所知
And am I correct to assume Tesler
这个假设正确吗
knows absolutely nothing of our operation?
正确 - 好极了
That's correct. - Fantastic.
克鲁的命令是将这个藏在雷达下
Clu's orders are to keep this under the radar.
我们谁也不能相信
We are to trust no one.
这是干什么 项目 - 你很快就知道了
What does it do, the project? - You'll see soon enough.
找东西吗
Looking for something?
啊 对
Uh... huh?
我似乎和小组其它成员走散了
Seems I've lost the other members of my group.
他们把我送到发电机处
They sent me out for a generator,
我想我转错了弯
and I guess I took a wrong turn.
我能看看你的光盘吗 - 喂 你们
May I see your disc? - Hey, you!
很对不起 戴森 他肯定是迷路了
I'm terribly sorry, Dyson. He must have wandered off.
如果你不能维持工人们的秩序
If you can't keep your workers in line,
你最好记着
do your best to remember
自己也和他们一样 会被替代
you are just as replaceable as they are.
啊
Uhh!
这是什么 - 这个 朋友
What is this? - This, my friend,
是你和我要用来解放电子网格的东西
is what you and I will use to free the Grid.
什么
Huh?
完美的对称 阿尔法和欧米伽
Perfect symmetry! The alpha and the omega!
我们要改变游戏规则 贝克
We're going to change the game, Beck.
一起 永远
Together! And for always!
你并不是要解放电子网格吧
You're not talking about freeing the Grid... are you?
当然是
Of course I am.
但是首先 我要要毁了它
But first... we'll need to destroy it.
你不知道这能有多大的杀伤力
You'd be surprised how much damage you can do
只需一个小小的回收代码
with a little recycled code.
特别是这个把你送到我面前的风暴
Especially when energized by that very storm
给了它能量
that brought you straight to me.
你吓我 - 我看起来像在吓人吗
You're bluffing. - Do I look like I'm bluffing?
一旦我毁掉电子网格的一小部分
Once I destroy even a portion of the Grid,
整个系统都会瓦解
the entire system will crumble!
但你会杀死每个活着的程序
But you'll kill every living program!
不 我是在解放他们
No! I'll free every living program.
我不允许你这么做 - 允许
I won't let you do this. - Let me?
你和我的相似点 比你自己知道的还多
You and I are more alike than you know.
不 我们一点也不像
Aaah! We're nothing alike!
那为什么在你做任何事之前
Then why do I know every
我会知道你想要做的每一步
move you're going to make before you make it?
啊
Aaah!
你并不是创训练的第一个反击的系统
You're not the first program Tron trained to fight back.
我是
I am.
惊喜 我是第一任叛徒
Surprise! I'm the first Renegade!
我不信 - 没关系
I don't believe you! - That's okay.
我们很快就要死了
We'll be dead soon enough,
被消灭 和创还有其它奴隶们一起
wiped out, along with Tron and the rest of the slaves.
节省你的力量吧 叛徒
Conserve your strength, Renegade,
因为今晚我们要震惊网格世界
because tonight we shock the Grid.
你相信自♥由♥的意志吗
Do you believe in free will?
不 - 对 我也不信
Aaah! - Yeah, me neither.
就像我不相信
Just like I don't believe that it was coincidence
是巧合让我们在一起
that brought us together.
这所有的一切 你 一个叛徒
All of this... you being the Renegade,
恰巧在这一时刻来到这里
arriving here at this very moment...
这都是预先注定的
it's all predetermined.
我来这里是因为我迷路了
I'm here because I got lost.
你以为你的行动超出你的设计
You think you're acting beyond your programming,
但这就是你的设计
but this is your programming.
我们注定要解放系统 同心协力
We were meant to free the system... together.
怎么了
What's going on?!
我无法引爆电磁脉冲 我的力量还不够
I can't detonate an E.M.P. This powerful by myself.
我需要另一个能量源
I need a second energy source
来帮我触发爆破
to help me trigger the explosion.
你是指 我
You mean... me?!
现在你懂了 创从来都不懂
Now you're getting it. But Tron never did.
他以为这个空间能牵制我的才能
He thought this space could contain my genius.
是创 把你困在这里
Tron... trapped you here?
你被关在这里 - 这是个监狱 贝克
You're locked in? - It's a prison, Beck.
我的监狱
My prison.
但是每个监狱都有钥匙
But all prisons have a key.
现在 你要勇敢一点
Now, I need you to be brave...
因为这会有点痛
because this may hurt a little.
啊
Aaaah!
为了自♥由♥
To freedom!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我还没见过你的光盘
I never did get to see your disc.
我 我只是 我
Oh, I... I was just, uh... I was...
那个
Uh...
你只是什么
You were just what?
让我看你的光盘 现在
Your disc... now.
你怎么花了这么长时间 - 艾伯
What took you so long? - Able!
那招怎样 - 小心背后
How about that? - Behind you!
保护设备
Protect the device!
你找到了吗 - 没
Did you find it yet? - No!
你知道这地方有那么多层么
Do you know how many floors are in this place?
这就是为什么我总是让贝克来这里
This is why I usually bring Beck.
你真的知道自己在找什么吗
Do you even know what you're looking for?
等我找到就知道了
I'll know it when I find it.
找到了 - 你懂它的意思
Found it. - You know what this means.
我错了
I was wrong.
即使我很不愿承认 你需要贝克
As much as I hate to admit it, you're gonna need Beck.
又错了 你们两个我都需要
Wrong again. I need both of you.
结束了 贝克 创错了
It's over, Beck. Tron is wrong.
我将告诉你他是多么错误
And I'm about to show you just how wrong he was.
啊
Aaah!
贝克 别离开我
Beck! Stay with me.
贝克
Beck!
啊
Aaaah!
不要
No... no!
不
No!!!
你干些了什么
What have you done?!
你是对的 的确是命运把我带到了这里
You were right. Fate did bring us together...
所以我能阻止你
so I could stop you!
你要跑去哪里 回去找创么
Where will you run to? Back to Tron?
叛徒的精神要在这里终止 就是现在
The spirit of the Renegade ends right here... right now.
我可不觉得
Not for me.
不 不要
No... no!!!
你去哪儿了 - 我的错
Where have you been? - My fault.
在去镓城的路上 我试着与一场风暴斗智
I tried to outsmart a storm on the road to Gallium.
结果迷路了 而且差点永远回不来了
Got myself lost. And almost for good.
很高兴你能找到回来的路 - 总能找到的
I'm glad you found your way back. - Always do.
我猜那也是你让我领导革命的原因
I guess that's why you picked me to lead the revolution.
原因之一 你
One of many reasons, yes. You're...
很特别 我知道
Special? I know.
独一无二 对吗 - 没错
One of a kind, right? - Right.
没错
Right.
剧集 | 创:崛起(2012) | 导航列表