剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
- How'd you get here? - u202dI called Diaz.
-我打给了她 -我让他带我过来
- I called her. - I asked him to bring me.
太好了 我去买♥♥点零食就能开派对了
Oh, great. I'll grab some snacks; we can throw a party.
我能跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you a minute?
请吧
Please.
回家去 尽量不要害死什么人
Go home. Try not to kill anybody.
她过来的路上都说什么了
What did she say on the way over?
一句话都没说
Nothing. Didn't say a word.
谢谢
Thank you.
在你说话之前
'Kay, before you say anything,
有些事我要告诉你
there's something I got to tell you.
死的那个人叫豪伊·福特 以前是警♥察♥
The dead guy is named Howie Ford, an ex-cop.
你认识他
You know him?
主要是因为他名声不好
Uh, mostly for having a bad reputation,
但画师的速写画像看着像他
but the artist's sketch that we put together looked like him,
所以我打电♥话♥给了伦·伊根
so I called Len Egan.
你的私人保镖
Your private security buddy.
福特和伊根曾一起工作过
Well, Ford and Egan worked together.
我想问问伊根发生了什么
I wanted to ask Egan what was going on.
就是你听证会前一天的晚上
This was the night before your hearing.
然后呢
And?
伊根让我吃了一惊
Egan surprised me.
他带我去见了米尔特·李基和乔纳森·洛弗尔
Took me to meet Milt Leakey and Jonathan Lovell.
他们说了什么
What did they have to say?
他们说 你快下台了
That, uh... that you were going down.
他们没说怎么让你下台 但他们早就知道
They didn't say how, but they knew.
而且他们说可以让我坐上局长的位子
And they offered me the chief's chair.
这事他们今天又提了一遍
They offered it again today.
这事你如果能早告诉我就好了 库珀
You know, a heads-up would've been nice, Coop.
你就那么想上位吗
You want the chair that bad?
不是那样的
It's not... It's not that.
是吗 那是为什么
Yeah? Then what is it?
我已经看过八任局长来了又走
I've seen eight chiefs come and go.
不断看到有人出局 我逐渐形成了某种习惯
When I see one on the way out, I-I got into the habit,
就是某种袖手旁观的习惯
I guess, of standing aside.
生存的本能
Survival instinct.
不过 我不应该这么对你
But, uh... I shouldn't have done that with you.
我应该早点说些什么的
I should've said something.
对不起
I'm sorry.
还有什么你想告诉我的吗
Anything else you want to clue me in on?
我现在有的是时间
I got nothing but time.
没了
No.
不是说我不能理解
It's not like I don't understand
你那种保护自己的本能
the instinct to protect yourself.
我今天大部分时间都蜷缩成一团
I spent most of today curled up in a ball,
希望大家能够让我一个人好好静静
hoping everybody would just leave me alone.
肯和布莱克说你不干了 是真的吗
Ken and Blake said you're done. Is that true?
我本来是这么想的
I was thinking as much,
不过我的家人劝了我很多
uh, but I got an earful from my family about it.
然后我开始想那些人都做了些什么
Then I started thinking about what they did.
之后就
And, you know...
-怎么了 -我真的很生气
- What? - I just got seriously pissed off.
我见识过不少类似的下作手段
I've seen some dirty plays in my day.
-但都没有这次过分 -对吧
- This was the worst. - Right?
-是的 -我是说
- Uh, yeah. u202d- I mean...
有人对道德委员会的裁决
Has anyone ever successfully appealed
成功上诉过吗
an Ethics Commission ruling?
我没见过
Not in my time.
你可以让市长重新任命你
You could ask the mayor to reappoint you.
法律上他可以这么做 只要在
Legally, he can do it, within five days
委员会做出裁决后的五天内
of the commission's decision.
这绝对不可能 政♥治♥上太棘手了
Oh, that'll never happen. It's too politically tricky.
那就只能从委员会着手了
That leaves the commission.
你必须证明桑托斯撒谎了
You have to show that Santos lied
因为某个人 很可能是伊根 逼他这么做的
because somebody, probably Egan, put him up to it.
但伊根为洛弗尔效命
But Egan is working for Lovell,
所以我真正应该扳倒的是洛弗尔
so it's Lovell, really, that I have to get to.
应该是这样
Seems that way.
成功扳倒他的几率有多大
So, what are the odds of pulling that off?
近似于零
Slim to none.
太棒了
Great.
告诉过你我们惹上麻烦了
Told you we have a problem.
也许吧
Maybe.
你说过如果我作伪证 她就会下台
You said if I testified, she would go away.
库珀会和你们合作
Cooper would work with you.
这才是我最初答应你的原因
That's why I agreed in the first place.
我还以为你肯答应是为了不让我们说出
I thought you did it to keep us from talking about the kickbacks
你一直从俄♥罗♥斯♥拉皮条的手里收回扣的事呢
you've been taking from Russian sex traffickers.
你说过你会让库珀不再调查那件事
You told me you would keep Cooper from investigating that.
那也许是你太蠢了才会信我的话
Maybe you were stupid to listen to me, then.
如果他们发现真♥相♥ 那我们就完了
Hey, if they figure out what went down, we're getting busted.
我绝不去坐牢
Prison is not an option.
-什么事 -福特死了
- What? - Ford is dead.
警♥察♥把他的车
Police have the car
和车里的东西都拉走了
and whatever was in it.
库珀和托马斯刚刚坐下聊了会
Cooper and Thomas just had a sit-down.
我们有麻烦了
We're not out of the woods.
关上门
Close the door.
我昨晚和托马斯局长聊了聊
I talked to Chief Thomas last night.
下面是我们想要你们做的事情
Here's what we want you to do.
"我们"
"We"?
是指你们两个吗
Meaning the two of you?
是的 我们俩
Yes. Both of us.
他们在福特车的后面找到了一个摄像机
They found a camera in the back of Ford's car.
我觉得福特在帮伊根做监视工作
I think Ford was doing surveillance for Egan
很可能还有洛弗尔
and probably Lovell,
-弄清楚他们发现了什么 -没问题
- so let's see what they found. - Sure.
现在我们仍然不知道为什么文森特·西亚诺
Now, we still don't know why Vincent Siano
想要得到爱德华·威尔逊的尸检报告
wanted Edward Wilson's autopsy report,
所以我们要深入调查威尔逊
so let's dig into Wilson.
显然他在阿特沃特镇还有一个姐姐
Uh, apparently he has a sister that lives in Atwater Village.
乔治娅·威尔逊
Uh, Georgia Wilson.
-看看她能告诉我们什么 -收到
- Let's see what she can tell us. - I'm on it.
我们在对福特的车进行DNA检测
We're doing DNA testing
看看文森特是否上过那辆车
on Ford's car to see if Vincent was in it.
机会比较渺茫 不过我们还是要试一试
It's a long shot, but we're gonna give it a try.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我希望你们两个保持低调 很低调
I want you to lay low, for real.
伊根和洛弗尔知道你们两个去找过福特的麻烦
Egan and Lovell know that you tangled with Ford.
我觉得他们应该不会贸然出手
I don't think they'd try anything,
不过我也不想冒任何风险
but I don't want to take any chances.
不用再担心我们了
No worries there.
真是没想到你会来拜访
Well, this is certainly an unexpected visit.
抱歉 我也许应该先打个电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I probably should've called.
有什么可以帮到你的吗
What can I do for you?
在道德委员会的听证会上
Well, at the Ethics Commission hearing,
有人作了伪证
there was a fraudulent testimony given.
对 就是那份让我被解雇的证词
u202dYes. The testimony that got me fired.
我开始觉得幕后黑手就是你
I'm starting to believe that you were behind it.
是你吗
Were you?
不是
No.
有意思 你为什么会做出这样的指控
Curious accusation. Why would you make it?
因为我觉得这是真的 而且我想看看
Because I think it's true, and I wanted to see your face
你否认时的表情
when you denied it.
我没做什么需要解释或道歉的事
I've done nothing I need to explain or apologize for,
但我确实认为你离职是最好的
but I do think your departure is for the best.
你怎么能这么说 你都不了解我
How can you say that? You don't even know me.
你在洛杉矶待了多久 两三个月吗
How long have you been in L.A.? Two, three months?
这里是我的家
This is my home.
我了解这里
I understand it.
而且我觉得你不了解
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表