剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
- Okay. How many? - Fourteen.
-这么多 没门 -你得这么想
- Whoa, Nelly. - Look at it this way:
在十五亿中国人面前
you'll be representing the department
你是整个洛城警局的代表
to 1.5 billion Chinese.
但十四场都必须由我来吗
Do I have to represent to every single one?
行吧
Okay.
我来问话
The interview's mine.
你可以回车里坐着或者随便去哪
You can hang out or go back to the car--
我无所谓 但是我问话的时候请你闭嘴
I don't care-- but in there, I don't want to hear from you.
见到你也很高兴 凯勒
Good to see you, too, Keller.
你不知道爱拉朋友的名字
And you have no names or contact info
或者联♥系♥方式
for the friends Ella's with?
我几周前才认识她
I've only known Ella a few weeks.
中介介绍我们认识的
The agency introduced us.
-她有说起她的工作吗 -她很喜欢
- She ever talk about her job? - She liked it.
那两位爸爸都是好人
The two fathers-- they were nice.
她也很喜欢那个婴儿
She loved the baby.
不过她怕因为自己太年轻
She did say it made her nervous,
会照顾不好
because she was so young.
你们认为是爱拉把婴儿抱走的吗
But do you think Ella took her?
我们只想和她谈谈
We just need to talk to her.
我看到新闻了 那孩子真可怜
I saw the news. Oh, that poor child.
你怀疑爱拉 对吧
You wonder about it, though, right?
我刚刚说什么来着
Hey, what did I say?
你怀疑有可能是爱拉干的
You wonder if Ella has the baby.
我说对了吗
Am I right?
我没有
I don't.
只是
It's only...
她可能撒谎了
maybe she lied.
撒什么谎
Lied about what?
"如果有人问起"
"If anyone asks,"
她说
she said...
"如果有人问起 就说我和朋友去了坎布里亚"
"If anyone asks, I'm up in Cambria with friends."
为什么要这么说
Why say it like that?
这些话你之前告诉过凯勒警官吗
Did you mention this to Detective Keller the other day?
没有 但是
No, but...
我一直犹豫要不要说
I was thinking it.
如果能早点知道就好了
Would have been helpful to know that earlier.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
早点知道就好了
Would have been helpful?
这他妈是什么意思
What the hell was that?
你像个小菜鸟 错过了关键线索
You missed it. Whiffed it like a rookie.
我就打了个电♥话♥问了问
It was a phone interview.
我当时压根没怀疑这个互惠生
The au pair wasn't even on the radar.
还有 以后不许在证人面前贬低我
And don't call me out in front of a witness ever again.
你现在考虑的就是这个
Is that seriously what you're thinking about?
把你的脑袋从屁♥股♥里拿出来用用
Get your head out of your ass.
怎样
What?
我们还找不找女婴了
We looking for this baby girl or what?
我们什么都不找
We're not looking for squat.
我知道该怎么做 你少管闲事
I got this. So back off.
还有 既然你是
"In addition, as you are
洛城警局局长
the chief of Los Angeles...
我们想知道你见没见过复仇者联盟
we wonder if you have met the Avengers."
什么
What?
你见没见过复仇者联盟 他就这么问的
"Have you met the Avengers?" Uh, that's what they said.
我觉得他的意思是你有没有见过
I think he means have you met the actors
参演《复仇者联盟》的演员
who play the Avengers.
我们应该讨论绑♥架♥案
We're supposed to be talking about the kidnapping.
警长 你可以让对方回到正题吗
Sergeant, do you think you could get them back on topic?
我试试
I'll try.
格雷市长 有空打电♥话♥吗
他们没有问题了
No more questions. They're done.
下一场采访在15分钟后
We have the next call in 15 minutes
-对方是一家广州的媒体 -好的
- with a media outlet in Guangzhou. - Great.
我可以谈谈我是如何和美国队长并肩作战的
I can talk about when I partnered with Captain America.
格雷市长
我要去
I'm just g... I'll...
听说月食了吗
Heard about the eclipse?
今晚有月食
The lunar eclipse tonight.
格里斐斯天文台的景观一定棒呆了
The view from Griffith Park is gonna be exceptional.
想和我一起吗 我可以带上我的双筒望远镜
Um, would you like to join me? I can bring my binoculars.
我要参加记者晚宴
I have the press dinner.
别去了 逃学多刺♥激♥啊
Eh, skip it. Playing hooky's the fun part.
或者晚宴之后 来杯晚安酒
Or a nightcap afterwards?
-还是老地方见 -我
- Same place as last time. - It's, uh,
晚宴结束可能会很晚
it's gonna be a late one for me.
对不起 我真的是
Sorry. I, uh... I'm just, um,
-分身乏术 -没事
- swamped. - Yeah, no worries.
我会一直约你
I'll keep trying.
好的
Sure thing.
有线索了
We caught a break.
-那个互惠生用手♥机♥发了条短♥信♥ -她在哪
- Got a ping off the au pair's phone. - Where?
东南方向 离这大概一百多英里
South and east of here, about a hundred miles or so.
和她说要去的地方正好方向相反
The opposite of where she said she was going.
我已经派人去抓她了
I've got people out to pick her up.
爱拉 你明白对我们说实话
Ella, you understand how important it is
-很重要吧 -我明白 我说的是实话
- to tell the truth? - I do. I-I have.
你骗你的室友说要去坎布里亚
You lied to your roommate about being in Cambria.
那是因为
Well, that was...
我的男朋友已婚
My boyfriend is married.
我们只想找个清净地方待一阵子
We just wanted to get off the grid for a while.
没有网络 甚至没有电 只有我们
No Wi-Fi, no electricity, even. Just us.
这本该很浪漫的
It was supposed to be romantic.
我之前完全不知道克莱拉的事
I didn't know anything about Clara till...
我永远都不会伤害
And I would never hurt...
我在考虑要不要相信你
I'm trying to decide what to believe.
去问那个
Well, just ask the guy
租给我们小屋的人 他会告诉你们的
who rented us the cabin. He'll tell you.
-你有他的信息吗 -我男友
- You have his information? - My boyfriend--
他预订的 他有房♥东的电♥话♥号♥码
he's the one who booked everything. He'd have the number.
我们得和他谈谈
Well, we're gonna need to talk to him.
不 你不能找他谈 他...
No, you can't, he's ma...
结婚了 我知道
Married. I heard.
如果他是你的不在场证明 是否已婚就不重要
Married doesn't matter if that's your alibi, Ella.
她说得挺有说服力的
Mm. She's pretty convincing.
他们去接她男友来警局核实证词了
They're picking up the boyfriend to confirm the story.
你为什么不在那儿
Why aren't you in there?
凯勒觉得我应该回来
Keller thought I should come back here,
向你汇报
brief you.
你们有什么矛盾吗
Something going on with you guys?
没什么 老问题了 没什么大事
Nah, old beef. It ain't no T.
没什么大事 很好 我不希望有什么问题
Ain't no T. Good. Wouldn't want it to be a T.
她怎么评价孩子的双亲
What'd she say about the parents?
很喜欢他们
Likes them.
她从孩子被收养前就在那家工作了
She's been working there since before they got the baby.
她帮弗兰克斯准备房♥间
She helped Franks get the house ready
另一个人去中国接孩子
while the other one went to China to pick the kid up.
她是说李昌一个人去中国接孩子吗
She's saying Li Chang went alone to China to get the baby?
她和另一个人留在这里 怎么了
Yeah, she and the other one stayed behind. Why?
我们得把孩子双亲请来警局一趟
We got to get the parents back in.
我们的技术员分♥析♥了这张照片
Our techs analyzed this.
这照片是假的 你们是被P上去的
It's a fake. You're photoshopped in.
你们当时根本不在中国
You weren't in China at all.
不是这样的 我们在那里
That's not true. We were there.
你们都在吗 还是其中一个人在 哪个人在
Both of you? One of you? Which?
因为我们无法找到拍摄这张照片时
Because we cannot find a record of a trip to China
你们任何一个人去过中国的记录
by either one of you when this photo supposedly taken.
你们想跟我说说这是怎么回事吗
So you want to tell me what's going on?
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
-我们想... -是我
- Look, we wanted... - It's me.
是我的错
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表