剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
我叫阿比盖尔
Uh, my name is Abigail.
我一直都讨厌这个名字
I've always hated that name.
我姓托马斯
My last name is Thomas.
而且我小时候是个假小子
And, uh, when I was young, I was a tomboy,
有一次 有个人叫我汤米
and one time somebody called me
然后大家就都这样叫我了
Tommy and it stuck,
于是 我就成了汤米
so, uh, that's me. Tommy.
你呢
You?
我叫关萍
Guan-Ping.
关萍 很美的名字
Guan-Ping. That's pretty.
这是你的宝宝 对吗
That's your baby, isn't it?
你被带到这里之后 生下了她
You gave birth to her, uh, after you were brought here,
没错吧
I'm betting?
然后那个律师把她带走了
And then that lawyer took her
把她给了两个男人
and gave her to those two men
他们以为她是从中国来的
who thought she was from China
是这么回事吗
is that what happened?
-芬 -芬 是她的名字吗
- Fen. - Fen. Is that her name?
芬是我的孩子
Fen... is mine.
我相信你
I believe you.
我还是不明白你是怎么找到她
I still can't, uh, figure out how you were able to find her.
把她带回来的
And take her back.
芬会告诉我怎么做
Fen tell me how.
我们有心灵感应
With her heart she tell me.
-什么都无法阻止我 -真了不起
- Nothing can stop me. - It's amazing.
你是位了不起的母亲
You are an amazing mother.
我也是位母亲 所以我明白那意味着什么
And I'm a mother, so I-I know what that means.
我觉得你肯定能理解我现在说的这些话
But then I'm sure you understand when I tell you that right now,
芬不安全
Fen is not safe.
她必须回家
She has to come home.
你可以告诉我哪里能找到她吗
Will you tell me where I can find her?
货车司机带她去哪儿了
Where the van driver has her?
迪亚斯
Diaz.
我们需要谈谈
We got to talk.
对不起 不行 老大要出门
Sorry, man. Boss is on the move.
你有时间谈
You have time for this.
好
Okay.
兄弟
Bro...
你继续这样对我幸灾乐祸
you keep smirking at me the way you've been doing
场面就不好看了
and it's gonna get ugly.
场面已经很不好看了
It's pretty ugly already.
你想再试试
You want to start?
上次的教训还不够吗
You didn't get enough last time?
来吧
Come on.
我不跟你来这一套
I'm not doing this.
来啊 你是个硬汉 是不是
Come on. You're a tough guy, right?
-我不玩儿这一套 -为什么 配不上你吗
- I said I'm not doing this. - Why, you too good?
还是说你的衣服太时髦了
Or your clothes are too fancy?
你现在炙手可热了 对吧 反歧视行动先生
Yeah, you're hot stuff now, huh? Mr. Affirmative Action.
跟高层领导关系处得真好啊
All buddy-buddy with the top brass.
你配不上那份工作
You don't deserve that job.
真正配得上的人
The ones who really deserve it,
我们被你和你的女上司这样的人
we get shoved aside for guys like you
排斥出局
and your lady boss.
我明白 我这样的人们
I get you. Guys like me.
贫民窟走出来 从身无分文走到现在
Ghetto kid, up from nothing?
我比你聪明
I'm smarter than you.
我是个比你厉害的警探
I'm a better detective than you.
现在 我的工作也比你的好
And now I got a better job.
你能做什么呢
What can you do about that?
你什么也做不了
Nothing.
你完全无能为力
Not a damn thing.
你时间到了
And that's your time.
不要开枪
Uh... don't shoot.
不不 没有人会开枪
No, no, nobody's shooting anybody.
我只是要救她
I-I only try to save her.
-我知道 -关萍
- I know. - Guan-ping.
-没事的 没事 -关萍
- It's all right. It's all right. - Guan-ping.
-我可以抱她吗 -她是关萍的...
- May I hold her? - She's-she's Guan-ping...
-她是关萍的孩子 -我知道
- She's Guan-ping baby. - I know.
我可以抱她吗
May I hold her?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好啊
Well, hello there.
你好 小可爱
Hi, pumpkin.
局长 儿童服务中心的人
Chief, the women from Child Services
来带孩子走了
are here to take the baby.
把她的头抬起来
Head up.
小心毛毯
Careful with the blanket.
谢谢你
Thank you.
芬 芬...
Fen. Fen...
我们关萍所在的仓库里
There were 26 people in the warehouse
-有26个人 -26个
- where we found Guan-ping. - 26?
都是被贩卖♥♥的人口 大部分来自中国
All trafficked. Most from China.
绝大部分是女人 也有一些男人
Mostly women, but a few men.
成为性♥交♥易者 劳工
Jobbed out as sex workers, laborers,
-饭店员工... -人口贩子呢
- restaurant workers... - The traffickers?
我没抓住了几个
We picked up a few of them.
但只是冰山一角 联调局在跟我们合作破案
Just the tip of the iceberg. The FBI is on it with us.
跟邓领事联♥系♥了吗
Have you reached out to Consul Deng?
从始到终 他关心的都是中国的形象
He's worried about the Chinese image in all of this.
布莱克安排了晚宴
Blake set up a sit-down.
孩子呢
And... the baby?
送到短期收养所了
Short-term foster care.
暂时这样处理
For now.
那她的拘留呢 谁带她回家
What about custody? Who gets to bring her home?
关萍怎么找到我们的
How did Guan-ping find us?
洗浴中心给律师理查德·杰克斯
Well, the spa provides women to the lawyer, Richard Jacks,
安排女人上门服务 作为一种补贴
at his home for... as a sort of perk.
她自告奋勇 赢得了他的信任
She volunteered. She gained his trust.
他熟睡之时 她进到他的办公室
When he's asleep, she went into his office,
寻找有克莱拉图片的文档
looked for any piece of paper with Clara's face on it.
她拿到你地址之后 就告诉货车司机
When she got your address, she asked the van driver
带她去你的住所 之后她就静待时机
to take her to your house, and she just waited.
她的作案动机更是出于一种意愿而非其他
It was more an act of will, I think, than anything else.
很虚幻
Unreal.
真的是
It's-it's all just...
真的很虚幻
It's unreal.
是你 你怎么办
What would you do?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们有律师 我们可以上诉 但是
We have lawyers. We can fight, but...
但如果这个孩子
but how do we fight
不是我们的孩子
to keep our baby if...
我们还怎么上诉
she's not our baby?
但她的确是我们的孩子
But she is our baby.
我们怎么舍得放手
How do we let her go?
这我就无能为力了
That I can't help you with.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你的想法是对的
And you're right.
是啊
Yeah.
我们不会为了留住她而上诉
We won't fight to keep her.
我们不能这样做
We can't.
他们被强制分开了一次
They were ripped apart once,
我们怎么能再次让她们分开
and how could we do that again?
我们又为什么要那样做呢
Why would we do it?
我们不能那样
We can't.
但我们希望 如果可能的话 能跟她们密切接触
But we want to stay close, if we can.
我们也想提供金钱和其他方面的支持
We want to help with money and stuff.
你觉得这样可能吗
You think that's possible?
希望如此
I hope so.
因为她会需要这些还有更多东西
Because she's gonna need that and more.
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表