剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
我们一直在追查这家伙
We've been, uh, tracking this guy
他一直在给人当私♥家♥侦♥探♥
who's been doing some sophisticated surveillance cop stuff.
我有张画像
I got a drawing.
你想起谁了吗
He remind you of anybody?
我应该想起谁吗
Should it?
别来这套
Knock it off.
这是豪伊·福特 我知道他被警队开除后
That's Howie Ford, who I know has been working for you
一直在为你工作
since he got kicked off the force.
细想一下 看着确实有点像豪伊
Come to think of it, it does look a bit like Howie.
他是在帮你跟踪局长吗
Is he tailing the chief for you?
还拍她的照片
Taking pictures of her,
把我的通信主任吓得魂飞魄散
scaring the living daylights out of my comm director?
因为我对这些事很有意见
'Cause I got issues with that.
好吧 说实话 情况有点复杂
Well, to be honest, it's a somewhat complicated situation.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
你相信我吗 库珀
You trust me, Coop?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我在局里工作了22年
I was with the department 22 years.
大多数时间都跟你在一起
A lot of that time was spent with you.
我们曾一起工作
We worked together.
逮捕了很多人 对吗
We made some collars, didn't we? u202d
当然
Sure.
所以我说你的好日子来了 你应该相信我
So you should trust me when I say this is a good day for you.
其实你打给我时我正要找你
In fact, I was gonna call you when you called me.
你在说什么 伦
What are you talking about, Len?
你能掌控大局 善于交际
You're a dealmaker, a diplomat.
有人很赏识你
People see it.
你有很多仰慕者你自己都不知道
You have admirers you don't even know.
你想见他们吗
You want to meet some of them?
因为他们想见你
'Cause they want to meet you.
来吧
Come on.
-他来了 -你好 唐
- there he is. - Hey, Donn.
李基局长
Chief Leakey.
这位是乔纳森·洛弗尔 他是...
This is Jonathan Lovell. He's...
我知道洛弗尔先生是谁
I know who Mr. Lovell is.
我们很抱歉这样突然袭击 太无礼了
We're sorry to blindside you like this-- so rude.
坐
Sit.
喝威士忌吗
Scotch? u202d
不用了
I'm good.
找我什么事
What's, uh, this about?
总部是怎么回事 库珀 太丢人了
What's going on down at headquarters, Coop, is shameful.
你指什么事
What part of it?
她是个好女孩 虽然不是我喜欢的类型
she's a nice girl-- not my cup of tea--
但是个好女孩
but a nice girl.
她也是身不由己
In over her head.
她因为追查那个阿♥拉♥伯人损失了一大笔钱
That grant money she blew chasing that Arab...
诺拉·法耶的案子吗
The Norah Fayed case?
最后我们把杀人犯逮捕了
That resulted in a homicide collar.
你们拘留了那个孩子
You bagged the kid.
丢了七百万美元
Blew $7 million.
这对局里有好处吗
Is that good for the department?
那可是我去华盛顿求爹爹告奶奶讨来的钱
Money I got by going to D.C. And strapping my kneepads on.
她就这样打水漂
She threw it away.
这就是领导无方
That's not leadership.
她无法让增加警力的预算通过
She couldn't get a budget passed to get more cops.
还有关于那谁的一派胡言
And that BS with that D...
多米尼加棒球运动员
Dominican ballplayer.
居然放了一个非法持枪的孩子
Giving a kid with an illegal weapon a walk?
我差点心脏病发作
I almost had a heart attack.
他是墨西哥人 那孩子
He's Mexican, that-that kid.
我知道你对持枪上街的看法
I know how you feel about guns on the street.
你会让那孩子溜走吗
Would you have let that kid skate?
我不是局长
I'm not the chief.
现在我们说到重点了
And there we come to the point.
她永远不会理解这份工作 库珀
She never understood the job, Coop.
她无法理解伙计们 伙计们也无法理解她
She can't relate to the guys, guys can't relate to her.
她对警局不利 也对这座城市不利
She was bad for the department, bad for the city.
她要下台了
She's going down.
这是她自己造成的
It's her own making.
她是自己下台还是被拉下台
She's going down, or she's being taken down?
希望我们有能力成为某种阴谋集团
I wish we had the power to be some kind of cabal,
但我们只有三个人
but we are just three men.
三位忧心忡忡的市民
Three concerned citizens
意识到不能让这种情况持续下去
who recognize an unsustainable situation.
我明白
I see.
她走了以后 会有人取代她的位置
After she's gone, someone's gonna take her place.
作为她的副手 你当然会暂时顶替一下
As her deputy, you'll fill in temporarily, of course,
但谁会永远取代她的位置
but who's gonna be her permanent replacement?
警♥察♥局长必须能
The department's gonna need someone
力挽狂澜
with a strong hand to steady the ship.
经验丰富而又沉稳
Someone with experience and gravitas.
令人肃然起敬
Someone who commands respect.
如果你听不出来 我们说的就是你
If you couldn't tell, we're talking about you.
你觉得如何
So, how's that make you feel?
你应该坐这个位子
You deserve the chair.
我们都知道这是你应得的
We both know you've earned it.
该死 当时要是有人征求我的意见
Hell, I would've told 'em to give it to you back then
我就应该让他们把这个位子给你
if anyone had asked.
市长知道这件事吗
Does the mayor know about this?
市长不会提出反对
The mayor will not object.
警♥察♥秘密
人若与男人苟合 像与女人一样 他们二人行了可憎的事 总要把他们治死 罪要归到他们身上 利未记
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥: 我没有跟那个女人产生性关系 汤米: 我也是
但男人做这种事 就成了犯罪
啊 局长
出声大笑
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
没事
nothing.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
天啊 荡♥妇♥
什么叫秘密 她被聘用就是个典型的社会正义战士
不算什么大秘密
你在看评论吗
Are you reading the comments?
明天早上 布莱克让我去参加广播节目
Tomorrow morning, Blake has me calling in to a radio show,
要主动出击之类的
I guess to be proactive or something.
我觉得我该了解下大家的想法
I thought I should know what people are saying.
什么时候你开始在乎别人怎么想了
Since when do you care what people think anyways?
不是别人怎么想
You know, it's not what people think.
其实是我自己怎么想
It's what I think.
我是说 我怎么会让这种事发生的
I mean... how could I let this happen?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道 我应该想过这种场面
I know. I should have thought about this.
我应该提前想好
I-I should have been ahead of it,
因为一旦我没有提前准备好 我就落后了
'cause if I'm not ahead of it, then I'm behind.
我没有正常的工作
I don't have a normal job.
想到我采取了折中方案...
To think that I compromised... u202d
你并没有
You didn't.
我从来就不该...
Well, I never should have...
不该什么 跟别人约会吗
What, dated someone?
就因为你是局长 你就不能有自己的私生活吗
You can't have a private life because you're the chief of police?
太扯了
That's crazy.
我离开你♥爸♥爸之前 每天晚上
Every night, before I left your father,
我都会照着镜子问自己 "真的吗
I would look in the mirror and say to myself, "Really?
你要离开你的家人 毁掉一切
You are gonna leave your family, break everything up
就因为你有其他感受"
because you feel something?"
你想对自己真诚点
You wanted to be true to yourself.
但人们会做出牺牲
But people make sacrifices.
就是这样
That's just the way it works.
我应该知道 做了这样的工作
And I should have known that in this job,
我就不再有私生活了
I can't have a personal life.
你不能因为有人恐同
You shouldn't have to make sacrifices
有性别歧视和种族偏见
because people are homophobic and sexist.
就不得不做出牺牲
And racist, for that matter.
是啊 我也想活在那样的世界
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表