剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
a couple of days at the beach, or...
我不是很喜欢海边
The beach isn't really my thing.
不管你喜欢什么 你都应该休息
Whatever your thing is, you should be doing it.
我真的 真的很高兴见到你
I'm really, really glad to see you.
你差点就没命了 你知道吗
You could've been killed, you know that?
知道
Yeah.
我压根都不敢细想这件事
I mean, I-I don't even want to think about it.
你这次对我真是太好了 布莱克
You're being awfully nice to me, Blake.
别担心 过一阵就好了
Yeah, don't worry, it'll pass.
有件事我应该告诉你
There's something I should tell you.
算是坦白吧
Confess, I guess.
我不小心听到你和市长通电♥话♥
I overheard you on the phone with the mayor.
真的是无意的 不是想故意偷听的
Accidentally, wasn't trying to eavesdrop,
不过就是他吧 对吗
but it's him, isn't it?
就是之前你说你一直在想着的那个人
The one you told me you were thinking about?
我不会告诉任何人的
Look, I won't tell anyone,
但你确实问过我意见 所以下面就是我想说的
but you did ask me about it, so I want to say this:
一定要小心
Be careful,
好吗
all right?
那个人实在是太复杂了
There's a lot going on with that guy.
离过婚 身陷政♥治♥乱局
The divorce, the political messes.
你很可能牵扯到某件事情
You could get caught up in something
而因此受伤
that gets you hurt,
我真不想看到这种事情的发生
and I-I really don't want that to happen.
现在我要去试着用一只手打字了
Now I'm gonna go try to type with one hand.
肯
Ken.
你说的话让我非常感动
That's a very kind thing for you to say.
谢谢你
I appreciate it.
不过这件事永远不要再提了
Never, ever mention it again.
没问题
Fair enough.
被枪杀说唱歌♥手激起的社区怒火日益高涨
洛城警局声称昨晚的枪击是帮派成员所为
The LAPD says last night's shooting was gang related.
整个城市都可能会发生这样的悲剧
A tragic event that occurs all over the city,
但这和这里的人没有必然关系
nothing to do with the people here
和这个项目的内容也没有关系
or what this project will be.
贪婪无度的开♥发♥商是没有办法逼我们离开的
We will not be forced out by greedy developers
他们没有任何...
who don't have any res...
开♥发♥商的前缀总是"贪婪的"
It's always "Greedy" developers.
不过这词我并不反感 我反感的是这种老套路
It's not that I'm insulted. I resent the cliché.
可可·海耶斯和她的媒体朋友们
Coco Hays and her media friends
正在把麦兹塑造成一位民族英雄
are turning Mazy into a folk hero.
为公牺牲可是职场提升的一步好棋
Well, dying can be a sound career move.
这让他的投资人们
It's making his investors squeamish
不太想放弃这个美梦
about giving up on the vision.
关键在于怎么看 他们害怕这个时候
It's optics, they're afraid selling
出♥售♥会看起来像是投机
is gonna look like selling out.
我们现在需要的是提醒大家那位圣人麦兹
What's needed is a reminder the sainted Mazy
并没有那么英雄
wasn't so heroic.
那是麦兹和莫里斯·格林
That's Mazy and Maurice Greene.
我听说他在管理南方巨浪
I'm told he runs the Southside Rollers,
所有麦兹的朋友都说他和
the gang all Mazy's friends say
这个帮派完全没有关系
he had nothing to do with.
你觉得如果这些照片流出的话
And you think if these pictures got out
他的投资人们就不会那么谨慎了
that his investors would be less squeamish?
我认为他们最好从一个中立方那里知道这件事
I think they're best received from a neutral quarter,
你觉得呢
don't you?
今朝英雄 明日离开
老大
Boss!
你在听维克的歌♥
You listening to Vic's music?
是的 我想听听看
Yeah, I wanted to hear some.
所以呢
So?
-不行 不是我的菜 -对嘛
- No, it's not really my thing. - Yeah.
我也觉得他的歌♥有点太西海岸了
His sound's a little West Coast for me, too.
我也不清楚该怎么评价他的歌♥ 不过无所谓
I don't know if that would've been my criticism, but okay.
你觉得他还和帮派有关吗
Do you think he was still with the gang?
他的呼吁中很多内容都在说
Big part of his appeal is
他是在街头成长 深知生命的意义
he's from the streets, knows the life.
不能让观众觉得他在作假 不然他就麻烦了
Audience can't think he's faking that or he's in trouble.
会失去知名度
Can't just give 'em shout-outs.
得让粉丝们相信他参与过
Fans got to believe he's plugged in.
你觉得呢
You think he was?
那种生活是很难逃离开的
It's a hard life to walk away from.
局长
Chief,
日光的资料刚刚给地检送过去了
just turned the Day Glow files over to the D.A.
他们应该会在一两天之后给我们答复
They should get back to us in a day or so.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么烦心事吗
Something's on your mind?
有 我想让你带我去个地方
Yeah. There's someplace I need you to take me.
汤米
Hey, Tommy.
亨利
Henry.
"我要马上见你 别告诉凯特"
"I need to see you right away. Don't tell Kate."
想用短♥信♥吓死我吗
Want to freak me out with a text,
这个方法不错
that's a pretty good way to do it.
是关于日光温泉的事
It's about the Day Glow Spa.
-什么 -别装了 亨利 拜托
- The what? - u202dDon't. Henry, please don't.
你去那里的时候我们正在监视那里
They were under surveillance when you were there.
他们拍到你进去和离开了
They have you on film entering and leaving,
你的名字现在也上了一张
and your name is now on a list of people
可能因嫖♥妓♥而面临起诉的人员名单
facing possible prosecution for soliciting a prostitute.
好
Okay.
所以 你要抓我吗
So, what, are you-you gonna arrest me?
我吗 不
Uh, me? No.
但你得为这件事做好准备
But you do need to get ready for this.
你必须告诉凯特
You have to tell Kate.
你得请个律师
You need to hire a lawyer.
如果地检官提起诉讼了
And if charges are filed,
你绝对要自首
you absolutely should surrender yourself.
这样 露娜就不会看着他们把你抓走
That way, Luna won't have to watch them arrest you.
你知道吗 汤米
You know what, Tommy?
我已经数不清凯特说过多少次
Can't tell you the number of times
你当警♥察♥毁了她的生活
Kate's told me you being a cop's ruined her life...
而我一直在帮你说话
...and I always defended you.
看来我错了
Boy, I was wrong.
这跟我有什么关系
What does this have to do with me?
你来之前我们都挺好的
We were fine until you got here.
有个带时间标记的视频
There is time-stamped
内容是你进入了一间按♥摩♥院
video of you entering a massage parlor.
说说这跟我有什么关系
Tell me what that has to do with me.
而且亨利 我本来什么都不想说
And, Henry, I wasn't gonna say anything,
但你娶了我女儿
but you are married to my daughter,
所以有些事我得知道
so there's something I need to know:
你只是犯了个错误吗
Are you a guy who made a mistake?
你去那地方是因为你喝多了
That you went to that place 'cause you were drunk,
不开心吗
you were unhappy?
这我能理解
I mean, I could almost understand that.
还是你已经养成了习惯对我女儿不忠
Or do you make it a habit of cheating on my daughter
出去嫖♥妓♥ 是这样吗
with prostitutes? Are you that guy?
这不关你的事 汤米
It isn't your business, Tommy.
我是凯特的母亲 我觉得这关我的事
Well, I'm Kate's mother, I think it is.
你真的不应该插手我们的事
You really should've left us alone.
凯特
正在拨号♥
你好 我是凯特
Hey, it's Kate.
暂时无法跟你通话 请留言
Can't talk right now. Leave a message.
没事吧
Everything okay?
新消息
凯特
亨利告诉我了 别回家
好吧 迪亚斯 看来我今晚得住在
All right, Diaz, looks like I'm staying
威斯汀机场酒店了
at the airport Westin tonight.
道格·杜迪克来电
喂
Hello?
局长 很高兴找到你了
Chief, glad I got you.
副市长先生
Ah, Mr. Deputy Mayor.
市长和我发现维克·麦兹的事
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表