剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
Chief Thomas?
我叫杰玛 是萨沙的助手 她现在可以见你了
I'm Gemma, Sasha's assistant. She can see you now.
好的 麻烦带路
Oh, well, all right, lead the way.
谢谢你专程过来 托马斯局长
Thank you for coming, Chief Thomas.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
我只是想让你放心
Yeah, I just wanted to reassure you
我们会尽全力调查
that, um, we're doing everything we can.
警探基顿对工作非常负责
You're in excellent hands with Detective Keaton here.
各位想喝咖啡 水 还是气泡水
Would anyone like some coffee, water, LaCroix?
-我不用了 谢谢 -我要气泡水
- I'm good, thank you. - I'd have a LaCroix.
他也不用 谢谢
He's good. Thanks.
天快亮的时候
It was almost dawn before
客人才都离开
everyone who was at the party left,
我去书房♥找亚历克斯
and then I went to look for Alex in his study.
他现在在忙的电影项目横跨三大洲
With projects filming on three different continents,
所以他全天都在开会
he's on conference calls at all hours.
我一进书房♥
So, um, that's when I went in...
对不起
I'm so-- I'm sorry.
我保证他一定会得到最好的治疗
I am sure he's getting the best possible care.
这到底是怎么回事
How does this even happen?
是什么人闯进了我们家
I mean, what kind of person
然后做出这种事
comes into our home and does this?
放心 我们会查出来的
Rest assured, we will find out.
不过我有个问题
Uh, one question. I noticed that
你家里装了监控摄像头
you have security cameras inside your house,
但是你丈夫的书房♥里没装
but there are none in your husband's study
通向书房♥的走廊上也没装 这是为什么
or in the hallway leading to it. W-Why is that?
我们每天都要应对媒体和狗仔队
We have to deal with the press and the paparazzi a lot.
亚历克斯很珍惜他的私人空间
Alex has always cherished his privacy.
但我想要安全
I wanted security.
所以我们各退了一步
We compromised.
懂了 谢谢
Got it. Thank you.
宾客名单上有差不多300个人
The guest list has about 300 people
他们不断进出别♥墅♥
in and out of here last night,
还有派对的工作人员和服务员 太多人了
plus caterers, plus valet, plus who knows.
知道是谁最后一个见到肖的吗
Any idea who saw him last?
服务员 保罗·麦卡特尼
A waiter? Paul McCartney?
任何人都有可能 任何人
Could've been anybody. I mean, anybody.
我的同事正在挨个安排询问
My team's setting up interviews.
我得去派对工作人员那边找线索
Meanwhile, I got to follow up with the caterer
而我的搭档韧带损伤无法工作
and my partner's out with a torn ACL.
你需要人帮忙吗
Do you want some help?
迪亚斯声称他曾经当过警探
Diaz here claims he used to be a detective.
-声称 -其实我不是很信
- Claims? - I-I have my doubts.
谢了 他能帮上忙
Thanks. I could use the help.
还需要什么的话就和我说
Anything else, uh, just let me know.
还有 对那位老婆多留个心眼
Do me a favor, keep an eye on the wife.
你怎么来了
What're you doing here?
- 大家都知道了肖的事情 - 所以呢
- The news about Shaw just broke. - u202dAnd?
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
女局长
第一季 第三集
《终身成就》
肖的案子已经一团乱了
This Shaw thing is already a mess.
派对上有几个超级英雄系列电影的演员
Couple of superhero-type actors were at the party.
基顿想对他们进行询问
Keaton asked them to come in for interviews,
但他们的经纪人说不行
but their manager is saying they can't
因为他们要飞去墨西哥城参加首映礼
because they have to fly to Mexico City for a premiere.
转告蝙蝠侠和赫特人贾巴
All right, well, you can tell Batman and Jabba the Hutt
我们会带着逮捕令
that, uh, we can have arrest warrants
在机场恭候他们
waiting for them at the airport.
除非先接受询问 否则他们哪都不能去
They're grounded until they talk to us.
赫特人贾巴不是超级英雄 你知道的吧
You know Jabba the Hutt's not a superhero, right?
知道 与我无关
Yeah, don't care.
早安局长 跑步感觉怎么样
Morning, Chief. How was your run?
就算是乐观的慢跑
Ah, it was more of an optimistic jog.
你的早饭可能要迟到了
Your breakfast called to say he'd be late.
警长办公室想跟你谈谈有关于
Sheriff's office wants to talk to you
洛佩兹的调查 下午一点还有靶场训练
about the Lopez investigation, and you have range time at 1:00.
还有 肯在你办公室
Also, Ken is in your office.
好的
Okay.
突击检测 女强人 公车上出现了炸♥弹♥
Pop quiz, hotshot. You got a bomb on a bus.
重新资格认证
Recertification?
肯在帮我准备 继续
Yeah, Ken's helping me prepare. Go ahead.
机动车辆规章
Okay, motor vehicle regulations.
有多少种车能在黄灯的时候左转
How many cars are allowed to turn left on a yellow light?
据我所见 十种吧
Based on what I've seen here, ten.
我刚得知亚历山大·肖
I just got word Alexander Shaw
十分钟前在西达赛奈医院去世了
died at Cedars ten minutes ago.
这会让事情陷入僵局
Well, that's gonna jack things up.
好吧 确保基顿和她的人知道这事
All right, make sure Keaton and her team know.
你觉得你能把他们拖住
Do you think you can get them to hold off
不要公布消息吗
on releasing that information?
至少拖到第一轮采访结束
At least till the first round of interviews is done?
我尽力吧
I'll see what I can do,
但现在可能已经有人
but somebody's probably
把他尸体的照片卖♥♥给名人消息网了
selling a picture of his corpse to TMZ right now.
局长
Hey, Chief.
各位 这是我前夫迈克尔·韦尔奇
Hey. Everybody, this is my former husband, Michael Welch.
迈克尔 这位是唐·库珀
Michael, uh, this is Donn Cooper,
-办公室主任 -幸会
- Chief of staff. - Good to meet you.
布莱克·苏利文 我们的通信主任
Blake Sullivan, our communications director.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - u202dHi.
还有肯·罗塞
And, uh, Ken Rosey.
他主管政策和撰稿
He is policy and speeches.
我得说 我是一个
Um, I just have to say, I'm a, I'm, like,
《僵尸轮班》的狂热粉丝
a huge fan of Zombie Shift.
多谢
Well, thank you.
-僵尸轮班 -一个线上节目
- Zombie Shift? - It's a streaming show.
他是个警♥察♥ 但也是个僵尸
He's a cop, but he's also a zombie.
这很精妙 就像一个
It's really smart. It's like a metaphor
起死回生和第二次机会的暗喻
for rejuvenation and second chances. u202d
我在吃脑子的时候就是这么告诉自己的
That's what we tell ourselves while we're eating the brains.
幸会
u202dNice to meet you.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 但是你介不介意说一遍
Sorry, but do you mind saying it?
"你有权保持
"You have the right to remain...
死亡"
dead."
这真是太酷了
That was so cool.
吃早餐已经晚了 但我们可以提早吃午餐
I know it's late for breakfast, but we can have an early lunch.
我可以给你十分钟 或者十五分钟
I can give you, like, ten minutes, maybe 15.
这就是我们关系的写照
And that would be our relationship in a nutshell.
再加多一点
More.
再多一点 好了
More, that's right.
好了 多谢
That's right. Thanks.
好吃 纽约虽然有百吉饼和切片
Mmm. New York can have its bagels and slices.
给我吃抹着辣椒粉的新鲜水果切片
Give me fresh-cut fruit with chili powder
还有一点点柠檬汁
and a whisper of lime juice.
比不上洛城
Can't beat L.A.
在凯特那里生活得怎么样
How is it living at Kate's?
我没想到
Didn't expect that.
大部分时候相处得很好
You know, we're getting along, mostly.
但时不时的
Every once in a while,
她就会提醒我过去犯过的那些错
she'll stop to remind me of all the mistakes I've made,
但除了那些
but other than that...
亨利和她之间不太好
Things aren't great with her and Henry.
她跟你说了吗
She talk to you about that?
不 我们虽然聊天 但不会聊这些
No, we talk, but not about stuff like that.
有多严重
How bad is it?
他住在客房♥
He's living in the guest house.
这可不太好
Not good.
她认为你住在那里会有所改善
And she thinks you living there would help fix things?
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表