剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
Chief Leakey ordered use of the Nemesis more than once,
从威尔逊一案就开始了 事实证明很有用
starting with the Wilson case, and it was effective.
真的吗
Is that true?
没错
It, uh, happened.
我会假装没听见
I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.
没有冒犯的意思 但我觉得李基局长是对的
All due respect, Chief Leakey was right.
我们已经不是用对讲机的时代了
We're not in a walkie-talkie age.
技术发展这么快 黑客们很快就会
With tech like this, it is only a matter of time
研究出破解追迹者的方法
before hackers figure out how to beat it.
但至少现在我们还有优势 应该利用起来
We have the advantage now; we should use it.
如果我们坚持官僚主义那一套
If we wait for bureaucracy,
人们就有受伤的风险
we risk people getting hurt.
申请搜查令不是官僚主义
A warrant is not bureaucracy.
是法律
It's the law.
李基局长可没有
Chief Leakey didn't...
戴克 我看上去像米尔特·李基吗
Decker, do I look like Milt Leakey?
谢谢你的提议
Thanks for the suggestion.
如果有申请搜查令的充分理由 我们再细谈
Uh, we'll discuss it again if there are grounds for a warrant.
你觉得他说的有道理吗
Does he have a point?
国安局曾两次想把他挖走
NSA tried to steal him away from us twice.
西雅图 迈阿密和纽约警局都向他伸出橄榄枝
Seattle, Miami and NYPD made offers.
他是全国最顶尖的技术人员之一
Um, he's one of the best tech guys in the country.
有他是我们的幸运
We're lucky to have him.
我喜欢他 他在用心工作
Oh, I like him. He cares.
行了 我要去会议中心了
All right, I got to get down to the convention hall.
帮我看着点局里
Hold the fort.
让迪亚斯在车里等我
Tell Diaz to meet me at the car.
别忘了你今天下午三点要给
Oh, don't forget, you're speaking to the girls
参加青年警♥察♥计划的女孩们做演讲
from the Youth Police Program at 3:00.
-是吗 -没错
- I am? - You are.
今天是这个项目的最后一天
Today's their final day in session.
这场演讲几周前就定下了
It's been on the books for weeks.
我相信她们都非常期待
I'm sure they're looking forward to it.
行吧 我会抽空去的
Right. All right, I'll figure something out.
洛城警方指挥中心
局长你好 这是奈特斯队长
Ma'am, this is Captain Nettles,
来自消防局 负责建筑安保
building security for the LAFD.
我们刚刚对整个会场进行了
We just a did a combined canine re-sweep
交叉式警犬搜索
of the entire premises.
目前看起来很安全
It appears safe at this time.
没有炸♥弹♥的那种安全吗
Safe as in no bombs?
我不敢说这楼里没有爆♥炸♥物
Not saying there are no explosives.
只敢说我们没发现有
Saying we didn't find any.
意思就是不能保证没有炸♥弹♥
Not definitely no bombs?
只能保证我们没发现有
We definitely didn't find any.
行吧 真是多谢
Well, thanks for that.
我应该觉得松一口气吗
Was that supposed to make me feel better?
局长
Chief.
我听说你禁止我的手下配备防暴装备
What's this I hear about you ordering
这是怎么回事
no riot gear for my guys?
我没禁止 我只说了别大张旗鼓
I didn't say no riot gear. I said no visible gear.
我们不想引起恐慌
We are trying to project calm.
站着一群戴头盔的防暴警♥察♥ 只会适得其反
A line of cops in hats and bats does not do that.
那这些人发疯的时候
So when these people go nuts,
我们怎么办 笑着面对吗
what are we gonna do, smile at them?
我比你更不希望看到有人受伤 贝文斯
I don't want people hurt any more than you do, Bevins.
我们把防暴警♥察♥暂时安排在指挥中心可以吗
How about if we store the gear in the ICPU?
这样的话 我们看上去不会像是来干架的
That way we don't look like we're spoiling for a fight.
如果我们需要行动时 防暴警♥察♥就在那里
And if we need to pivot, the gear is right there.
很显然他同意了
Clearly he agrees.
库珀 什么事
Cooper, what's up?
老大 你得赶紧回来
Boss, you got to get back here.
我才刚到这里 怎么了
I just got here. Why?
405公路发生了泥石流
There's a mudslide on the 405.
暴雨冲散了20吨♥泥土
A-All that rain loosened up 20 tons of mud
那些泥土现在流到公路上
that just spilled out on the road.
那里有多辆轿车被困
We got multiple trapped vehicles,
财物损失 很可能还有人丧生
property damage, and possible loss of life,
周边的分局一直接到报♥警♥电♥话♥
and requests coming in from every surrounding division.
我们需要派人过去 但人手不够
W-We need bodies we don't have.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
我们现在回去
We're going back.
女局长
第一季 第四集
《19小时》
我身后的交通目前彻底陷入停滞状态
The traffic behind me is at a complete and utter standstill,
泥石流阻断405高速公路
整个西木区的备用电路也被切断 海景...
with reported backups throughout Westwood, Mar Vista...
好消息是还没发现有人死亡
Uh, the good news is there are no reported deaths.
这原则上归加州公路巡警局和郡警局管
I-It's officially CHP and County's problem,
但他们在请求支援
but they're requesting help.
那他们需要什么帮助
Well, what do they need?
帮忙进行交通管制还有疏散居民
Uh, help with traffic control and home evacuations.
警♥察♥得把他们从房♥子里带出来 还是...
Cops got to carry them out of their houses or...?
他们更担心撤离后家里的东西会被抢
Th-They're more worried about houses being looted post-evac.
在纽约 他们会抢莫德尔体育用品
In New York, they, uh, loot Modell's.
而在这儿 我们得操心杰克·尼科尔森的别♥墅♥
Here, we got to worry about Jack Nicholson's villa.
更有可能是侃爷的[肯伊·威斯特] 但重点是
Actually, it's more like Kanye, but, uh, the point is
如果我们派警♥察♥去那儿...
if we move cops there...
那在会展厅的人就少了 那里恰恰最需要人手
Then I have less at the hall, where I need them the most.
他们请求40到50人支援 所以...
And they're asking for 40 to 50 bodies, so...
我们派些警校学员过去吧
Uh, let's send academy trainees.
-从... -从警校
- From the... - Training academy.
当新手前的新手 这样可以吗
Pre-rookie rookies. Can we do that?
我们是可以这么做
We can do it,
-但得有人监管他们 -是啊
- but they're gonna need supervision. - Yeah.
局长 雷∙科林斯来了
Chief, Ray Collins is here.
卡斯特罗
Oh, Castro.
关爱地球的主管来了
The head of Earth Care is here.
雷 这位是反恐部队的副局长马丁·卡斯特罗
Ray, this is Deputy Chief for Counter Terrorism Martin Castro.
我的上司 托马斯局长
My boss, Chief Thomas.
我们很感谢你能来
We appreciate you coming in.
让大家明白发生这种事并非
It's important people know this kind of thing
我们组织的意图 这点很重要
is not what our group's about.
-你之前不认识这个年轻人吗 -不认识
- So this kid had no prior affiliation with you? - No.
不知从哪儿冒出来的 坐在我们一名成员旁边
Showed up out of nowhere, sat next to one of our members,
问她是如何看待"激进行动"的
and asked her what she thought about "Radical action."
我们需要知道她的姓名和联络方式
We'll need her name and how to get in touch with her.
你们会保密吗
Keep the info private?
我们会的
Yes, we will.
她说过他所说的"激进行动"是指什么吗
Did she say what he meant by "Radical action"?
有 他说...他想安装一种装置
Yeah. He said he, um, wanted to plant a device
设定到今晚投票时间爆♥炸♥
timed up with tonight's vote.
她说他说话的方式
Uh, she said the way he was talking
很像另类右♥派♥的风格
had more of an alt-right vibe than anything else.
或许他只是想让你们的组织当恶人
Maybe he just wanted to make your group look bad.
你们知道他的名字吗
You got a name?
他出席会议时签到的名字是"瑞奇"
Just that he signed into the meeting as "Ricky."
他长什么样
What'd he look like?
白种人
White guy,
留着长长的金发 戴一顶棒球帽
long blond hair, baseball cap.
他们为什么老是戴棒球帽啊
Why do they always wear baseball caps?
-还有什么 -她昨晚又在会厅外看到他了
- Anything else? - She saw him again last night outside the hall,
我记得他好像还和她抱怨了天气
and I guess he complained to her about the weather.
说他住的汽车旅馆漏水
Said his motel had a leak.
他说了是哪家汽车旅馆吗
Did he say which motel?
好像叫"彩虹"吧
The Rainbow, maybe?
好的 感谢你抽时间过来
Okay. Thanks for your time.
我今晚会在会议厅
Um, I'm gonna be at the hall tonight,
我希望不要看到...爆♥炸♥
and I'd rather not, you know, blow up.
找到这个人 好吗
Find this guy, okay?
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
没有查到有叫瑞奇的可疑分子
No one named Ricky is on the radar.
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表