剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
这是两回事
That's not the same thing.
你想让我帮你
You want me to be your guy?
你就得先帮我
You got to be my gal.
这是规矩
That's how it works.
我永远都不会找你帮我
You will never be my guy.
等你入土吧
Your funeral.
不行吗
No go? u202d
他提了个我不想接受的条件
He made me an offer I could refuse.
库珀打电♥话♥过来了
Cooper called.
丹·瑞特死了
Dan Ritter's dead.
什么 怎么死的
What? How?
我们在山谷的悬崖底下发现了他的尸体
Found his body at the bottom of a cliff in the canyon.
附近有条徒步的小路
Near a hiking trail.
有人想把它伪造成一起事故
Somebody tried to make it look like an accident,
但法医说他头部受到重击 之后被扔下悬崖
but the M.E. Says he got hit in the head, dumped later.
瑞特被谋杀了
Ritter was murdered.
对不起我回来晚了 我必须去犯罪现场
Sorry I'm late. I had to go to a crime scene.
我和露娜已经吃过饭了
Me and Luna already ate.
你饿的话 可以点个披萨
You can, uh, order a pizza if you want.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
它不是有自动清洁功能吗
Isn't that self-cleaning?
几天酋长声明的报道出来之后
They sent me home from school today
他们就让我从学校回来了
after the news broke about the sheikh's statement.
我猜是有家长抱怨了
I guess some parents complained.
真可笑
that is ridiculous.
我明天打电♥话♥给校长
I'll-I'll call the headmaster tomorrow.
我... 你没做错什么
I-I... You didn't do anything wrong.
-不 别打 -不是你的错
- No, don't. - It's not your fault.
管理学校的人是白♥痴♥
The people who run the school are idiots.
我甚至不知道我为什么在那里工作
I don't even know why I'm there.
不管怎样...
Anyway...
这不是最重要的事
that's not the headline.
亨利今天走了
Henry left today.
我们正式分开了
We're splitting up,for real.
你还好吗
u202dYou okay?
说真的
honestly?
还好
Yeah.
像是一直坐在过山车上
I have been on this roller-coaster,
想要追回结婚时的欢乐
trying to recapture some happy feeling from when we got married,
但其实 我甚至不知道那种欢乐是否存在过
and truthfully, I don't even know if it was ever there.
现在一切已成定局 数月以来
Now that it's decided, I feel like I can breathe
我第一次感到能正常呼吸了
for the first time in months.
你做得对
And you're doing the right thing.
只是必须得告诉我女儿 她的家庭破碎了
Just have to tell my daughter that her family's breaking up.
她仍拥有一个家庭
She'll still have a family.
我经历过
I've been through this.
我可以帮你想想怎么告诉她
I can help you figure out what to say.
真高兴有你在
I'm glad you're here.
丹尼尔·瑞特 二十九岁 单身
Daniel Ritter. 29, single.
教授哲学
Taught philosophy.
头部被钝器击中致死
Killed by a blow to the head with a blunt object.
在周一下午六点到午夜间被抛尸
Body dumped sometime between 6:00 p.M. And midnight Monday.
凯勒 我没想到你去了现场
Keller, I didn't expect to see you at the scene.
这件案子归你管了吗
This case just land on your desk?
不是 局长 是我申请接手的
No, Chief. I asked for it.
我知道上次有些矛盾
I know there were some, uh, issues last time.
我希望再有一次机会展示我的能力
I'd like another chance to show what I can do.
我没时间处理私人间的争吵
I got no time for personal beefs. u202d
不会的
Won't be any.
我没事
I'm good.
那好 有什么进展
All right. What do you got?
瑞特最后一节课是周一中午 然后再无音讯
Ritter taught his last class at noon Monday, then nothing.
我们在和他的朋友同事谈话 检查财务情况
We're talking to friends and colleagues, checking financials,
调查监控录像
going through security footage.
我们知道他在帮助诺拉
Well, we know he was helping Norah,
她家人肯定不待见他
which would not have made him popular with her family.
是 但杀掉他又有什么好处
Yeah, but what would murdering him accomplish?
她的庇护申请从一开始就注定会遥遥无期
Her asylum bid was a long shot to begin with.
这个人 贾马尔·哈迪里 诺拉的保镖...
u202dThis guy, Gamal Hadiri, norah's bodyguard--
可能对工作过分认真了
maybe he took his job a little too seriously?
是 可能是
Yeah, maybe.
局长 瑞玛·法耶希望跟您谈谈
Chief, Rima Fayed would like to speak with you.
好 转接进来吧
All right, put her through.
面对面的沟通
In person.
我是文森特
Hey, this is Vincent.
抱歉我不能接你的电♥话♥ 请在滴声后给我留言
Sorry I missed your call. Tell your story at the beep.
我是布莱克
Hey. It's Blake.
我很担心 我知道这有点傻
I'm officially worried, which I know is dumb
因为你能照顾好自己
because you can take care of yourself.
所以...
so...
让我知道你没事
...let me know you're okay.
好吗
Please.
我连个手♥机♥都没有
I don't even have a cell phone.
也许比较古板 但我还是想面对面交流
Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer face to face,
仅限女性的隐私也很罕见
and ladies-only privacy is a rare commodity.
我也还在适应身边有个保镖
I'm still trying to get used to having a security detail.
至少我可以让他们回家
At least I get to send them home.
这会困扰你吗 依赖于男性
Does it ever bother you-- relying on men?
我22岁时 塔♥利♥班♥在阿富汗掌权
I was 22 when the Taliban came to power in Afghanistan.
我最好的朋友手指指尖被砍掉
My best friend had her fingertips cut off
就因为她涂了指甲油
for wearing nail polish.
我很满意在沙特阿♥拉♥伯的生活
I am content in Saudi Arabia.
诺拉不觉得
Norah isn't.
我爱诺拉
I love Norah.
但她太天真了
But she is naive.
不要被她的理想主义所蒙蔽
Don't let her idealism blind you.
作为母亲 我们该在孩子不理智时保持理智
As mothers, we must be wise when our children are not.
你们扣留我女儿的时间越长
The longer you hold my daughter,
她回家后所面临的情况就越糟
the worse it will be for her when she returns home,
而她总要回家
and she will return.
是她可能面临被斩首的危险吗
Are we talking threats of beheading?
我不觉得诺拉精神不稳定
I don't think Norah is unstable.
我们也知道 只是我丈夫在面对媒体时
Neither do we, but my husband must stress
必须强调她精神有病 这样才能保证她的安全
that she's mentally ill in the press to keep her safe.
沙特人不认为像她这样的女孩在经历叛逆期
Saudis do not see girls like her as rebels.
对他们来说 诺拉是一个恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
To them, Norah is a terrorist who might incite other young women
可能导致其他年轻女性拒绝我们的生活方式
to reject our way of life.
你或者你丈夫见过诺拉的教授吗
Did you or your husband ever meet a professor of Norah's,
叫丹·瑞特
Dan Ritter?
贾马尔跟我们说起过瑞特老师
Gamal told us about Mr. Ritter.
他害怕诺拉会对这个帅气的教授
He was afraid that Norah was developing feelings
心生爱慕之情
for her handsome professor.
我丈夫很生气
My husband was angry.
诺拉知道我们在家乡
Norah knew that she was promised to a man
为她订了一门亲事
of our choosing back home,
阿穆德相信她会做个听话的女儿
and Ahmoud trusted her to-to be a-an obedient daughter
一个善良忠贞的穆♥斯♥林♥女孩
and a good, chaste Muslim girl.
瑞特被谋杀了
Ritter was murdered.
我们从没见过他
We never met him.
显然你丈夫正在去我办公室的路上
Apparently your husband is on his way to my office.
他不知道我们在见面吗
Didn't he know we were meeting?
我没告诉他
I didn't tell him.
我不希望别人知道这次谈话
I wanted this to be between us.
我好像得多订几个沙发了
I guess I'm gonna have to order more couches.
-托马斯局长 早上好 -菲尔·戈尔茨坦
- Chief Thomas, good morning. - Phil Goldstein.
法耶酋长的律师
Sheikh Fayed's attorney.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
法庭指令和一些必备的常识
Court order and some much-needed common sense.
诺拉·法耶本应被传讯并在两天前释放
Norah Fayed should have been cited and released two days ago.
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表