剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
Not hard to imagine how that plays out.
不过肯定有很多人松了一口气
Still, a lot of people must be relieved.
阿图罗知道藏尸处
Arturo knew where a ton of bodies were buried.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
不了 我没事
No, I'm good.
有时我假装我是自己的病人
Sometimes I pretend I am my own patient.
我对自己说 "凯特 你为什么要这样
And I say to myself, "Kate, why are you behaving this way?
"你为什么要因为你母亲带了一样
"Why are you yelling at your mother
"你本来就知道她有的东西来你家
"for bringing something into your house
而冲她大吼"
that you already knew she had?"
答案是什么
What's the answer?
我告诉自己
I tell myself,
"或许是因为你太久没和她同住了
"Maybe because you haven't lived with her for so long,
你有些害怕"
you're scared to."
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
没错
Yeah.
我猜是这样
Think I am.
我只是在你面前情绪脆弱
I was just emotionally vulnerable in front of you.
你也可以卸下铠甲
You could return the favor.
我有时也担心和你在一起
Well, yeah, I do worry sometimes, about being here with you.
但我的确想在这里
But I do want to be here.
那就好
Good.
因为我希望你在这里
'Cause I want you here.
所以等下我可以练习一下射击吗
So it's okay if I do some shooting out back later?
抱歉 我开玩笑的
Sorry. That was... a joke.
我父亲对我来说很神秘
My father was such a mystery to me.
我有时觉得我成为警♥察♥只是为了理解他
I, uh, sometimes think I became a cop just to understand him.
但我不想像他一样
But I don't want to be like him.
我想跟你坦诚一点 如果可以的话
I want to be open with you, if that's okay.
当然了
Sure.
其实你可以帮上忙
You could actually help out.
亨利和我得出去谈谈
Henry and I need to get out of here and talk.
你能照看露娜吗
Maybe you could watch Luna?
当然了
No, of course.
有什么我需要特别注意的吗
Anything in particular I should know, or...?
带着她玩就行了
Just hang out.
如果她给你惹麻烦了
And, uh, if she gives you any trouble,
就给她铐上手铐
slap the cuffs on her.
小朋友
Hey, kiddo.
你在干什么
Whatcha doing?
画画
Drawing.
我能和你一起画吗
Is it okay if I draw with you?
行吧
I guess.
好 让我看看
Okay, let's see.
我该用什么颜色呢
What color should I use?
我一般先用红色
I always start with red.
红色吗 好
Red? Okay.
那就红色
Red it is.
你在画什么 一张脸吗
Whatcha making, a face?
我在画海滩上的我自己
I'm drawing me on the beach.
真可爱
How cute.
海滩 我还没去过海滩
The beach. Oh, I haven't been to the beach yet.
我能和你一起去吗
Can I go with you? u202d
当然了
Sure.
码头是最棒的
The best part is the pier.
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表