剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
她的确邀请我了
She did invite me.
我能为你们做些什么
What can I do to help?
我们晚上要一起吃晚餐 你也来吧
Well, we are all having dinner tonight-- why don't you come by?
你可以看看情况 让我听听你的想法
You can take the temperature, let me know what you think.
当然 好啊
Sure. u202dAll right.
迈克
Mike.
你好啊
Hey, how are you?
奇莉·米尔斯 优秀的体育经纪人
Kiley Mills, brilliant sports agent.
我的前任灵魂伴侣 阿比盖尔· 托马斯
This is my former soul mate, Abigail Thomas. Right.
对 洛城警局的女权救星
Right. Feminist savior of the LAPD.
是叫阿比盖尔 还是阿比
Is it Abigail? Abby?
-叫汤米就好 幸会 -我也是
- Uh, Tommy. Good to meet you. - u202dYou, too.
你喜欢洛城棒球吗
You like, uh, L.A. Baseball?
我可能得学着点
I think I'd better learn.
这在我的同僚之间像是一种信仰
It's kind of a religion to a lot of my guys.
如果你想坐在球员休息区后面
Well, if you ever want to sit behind the dugout,
-给我打电♥话♥就好 -这可能有悖道德标准
- just give me a call. - Might be an ethics thing.
我对自己要求挺高的
I'm sort of held to a higher standard. u202d
谁不是呢
Aren't we all?
我走了
Uh, I'm off.
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
-这真的只是偶遇吗 -无可奉告
- That was just a chance meeting? - No comment.
宝贝 这只是第一个
Babe, that was just the first.
以后会有更多的
There's gonna be more.
你现在出名了
You're famous now.
我有35个服务生去了肖的派对干活
I had 35 servers work the Shaw party,
但是情况不好控制
but it's like herding cats.
个个都傲得很 生怕被叫过去端盘子
Everyone's a diva. Too stressed about callbacks to carry a tray.
机器人的未来对我来说来的还不够快
The robot future can't come fast enough for me.
我们只需要姓名和地址
We just need names and addresses.
我不敢保证每个人的个人信息
I'm not gonna promise everyone's completely honest
都是真实的
about their information.
你注意到什么反常举动了吗
You notice any unusual behavior?
有人紧张吗 不舒服的
Anybody nervous? Uncomfortable?
有几个人带了肖的照片
Couple of them brought headshots
想要签名 但都被我拦了
to stick under Shaw's nose, but I put the kibosh on that.
有人没值完班
Somebody didn't finish their shift.
或许是忘了签退了
Maybe they forgot to sign out?
不会 如果你不签退就拿不到工资
Doubt it. If you don't clock out, you don't get paid.
奇怪 她自己要求轮班的
It's weird, because she asked for the shift.
有她的名字吗
You got a name?
塔拉·欧文斯
Tara Owens?
我是洛城警局的基顿警探 这位是迪亚斯警探
I'm Detective Keaton with the LAPD. This is Detective Diaz.
我们可以进去吗
Mind if we come in?
你知道吗 过了三十岁之后
Did you know that after 30 years,
埃及法老就要当众跑步
Egyptian pharaohs had to prove their vigor
来证明自己的活力
by publicly running around a track?
我有活力 法老这套对我没用
I got vigor. Them pharaohs ain't got nothing on me.
如果他们不能跑呢
What happened if they couldn't?
血祭
Blood sacrifice.
很多事都变了
The more things change...
你知道你可以的
You know you got this, right?
他们又不会不让你当局长
It's not like they're not gonna let you be chief.
不如我下次再来帮你吧
Why don't I come by and help another time?
你似乎自己玩得挺好
You seem to be enjoying yourself.
迪亚斯 怎么了
Hey, Diaz, what's up?
宴会负责人跟我们说了一个
Caterer gave us the name of the server
昨天提前离开肖的派对的服务生
who left Shaw's party early.
-塔拉·欧文斯 -你和她聊过了吗
- Tara Owens. - Yeah? You talk to her?
-是的 -然后呢
- Yeah. - And?
我知道事情通常不会这样发展
I know it usually doesn't happen like this,
但是 她认罪了
but... she confessed.
我是洛城警局普利茅斯分局的阿黛尔·基顿警探
This is Detective Adele Keaton, Plymouth Division, LAPD.
我在审问塔拉·欧文斯
I'm interviewing Tara Owens.
下午三点十五
It's 03:15 p.m.
塔拉
Tara.
可以把在公♥寓♥里跟我说的话再重复一遍吗
Can you repeat for me what you told me at your apartment?
昨晚你和亚历山大·肖的情况
About your encounter with Alexander Shaw last night?
我老板让我去给主人送苏格兰威士忌
My boss asked me to take a Scotch to the host.
他在他的办公室 或者说是书房♥
He was in his office, study, whatever.
我进去的时候 他应该是在桌前工作
When I went in, he was at his desk working, I guess.
他跟我打招呼
He said hello.
问我玩得开心吗
Asked if I was having any fun.
我和你现在一样 微笑着点头
I did what you do; I smiled and nodded,
把酒放下
put the drink down.
这个时候他对我下手 我还击了
That's when he came at me. I fought back.
他具体做了什么
What exactly did he do?
他把手放在我屁♥股♥上
He put his hand on my ass.
想要亲我
He tried to kiss me.
能告诉我接下来发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what happened next?
塔拉
Tara?
基顿继续问她 但是她也就招这么多
Keaton keeps asking questions, but that's all she says.
她知道肖死了吗
Does she know Shaw's dead?
不
No.
为什么没有律师
Why no lawyer?
她放弃了请律师的权利
She waived her right to one.
要我说出来吗
Am I gonna be the one to say it?
我在酷玩乐队的音乐会上遇到过比这还恶劣的
I've had worse than that done to me at a Coldplay concert.
我也没杀了人家
And I didn't kill the guy.
你是说性骚扰也有个可接受的程度
You're saying there's an acceptable level of sexual assault?
我是说摸屁♥股♥不是死罪
I'm saying that a hand on the ass is not a capital crime.
如果是的话
If it is,
我有一堆多米尼加叔叔全都该埋土里
I got a bunch of Dominican uncles gonna be in the ground.
她是个服务生 他是个有权势的人
She's a waitress. He's an incredibly powerful guy.
你觉得摸摸屁♥股♥就完事了吗
Do you really think that was gonna stop with a hand on the ass?
你知道什么
What do you know about it?
你上次被人摸屁♥股♥是什么时候
When was the last time somebody put a hand on your ass?
行吧 我就是说 她是在保护自己
Okay. I'm just saying, she was defending herself.
你好 市长先生
Hello, Mr. Mayor.
我听说你抓到了一名疑犯
I hear you have a suspect in custody.
是的 一名年轻的女服务生已经认罪了
Yes, a-a, young woman from the waitstaff has confessed.
她怎么说
What's she saying?
说肖想要摸她 行为不当
That Shaw tried to touch her, inappropriately.
她是在指控性骚扰吗
Is she alleging some kind of assault?
差不多吧
Something like that.
汤米 我觉得你应该知道
Tommy, I think that you know
这样的指控能让一个人名誉扫地
that a charge like this can shred a person's reputation,
亚历山大·肖已经不能为自己辩解了
and Alexander Shaw isn't around to defend himself anymore.
你能把事压下来吗
Can you lock this down?
好的 调查清楚了就办
Yeah, as soon as we understand what happened.
查完了告诉我 谢谢
Let me know when you do. Thank you.
我要和她聊聊
I'm gonna go talk to her.
你确定吗
you sure about that?
你卷进这件事 突然之间
Y-You jump into this, and suddenly,
别人就开始挖你生活的黑料
people start digging through your personal matters.
我打断了一个人的鼻子 因为他要强♥奸♥我
I broke a guy's nose 'cause he tried to rape me.
十年前的事了 大家都知道
It was ten years ago, and it's public knowledge.
如果你掺和进来 会上头版新闻的
And there'll be headlines again if you get into this.
我已经掺和进来了
I'm already in it.
如果要审查我
And if I'm gonna be scrutinized,
我或许也能得到答案
I might as well get some answers.
司法鉴定结果出来了
Forensics came back.
在奖杯上有塔拉·欧文斯的指纹
Tara Owens' fingerprints were on the award.
这真是意料之中
Well, that's not exactly surprising.
她还不知道他已经死了
She still doesn't know he's dead;
我希望先维持现状
I'd like to keep it that way.
局长 你可以放手去做你想做的事
Chief, you can do whatever you want.
没错 我可以
That's right, I can.
你想说什么
Speak your piece.
如果你来这是因为觉得我失职的话
If you're here 'cause you think I'm not doing the job,
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表