剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
All right, uh... if you change your mind...
赶紧给我走
Just go, all right?
打扰了 局长
Excuse me, Chief?
有件事我们得谈谈
There's something we need to discuss.
韦恩警官 我先声明
Officer Wayne, just so you understand,
我是你纪律处分程序的终审官
I am the final judge of your disciplinary process,
-所以我们不能讨论枪击案的事 -我明白
- so we cannot, uh, discuss the events of the shooting. - I know.
那你找我什么事
So what's this about?
我想辞职
I'm resigning.
为什么 你还不知道最终结果会是怎样
Why? Y-You don't know how this is gonna turn out.
很可能你能洗脱罪名 恢复原职
You, you could be cleared and restored to duty.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我想离开
I want out.
开枪杀人很难接受
Shootings are hard.
夺走别人的性命不是件易事
There's nothing normal about taking a life.
但即便发生了这种事 你还是你
But you are the same person now that you were before this happened.
给自己一点时间
Just give yourself some time.
去做些心理咨♥询♥
Do the counseling.
不是这样的
It's, it's not that.
我是说 不全是因为这个
I, I mean, that's not all it is.
你这话什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
我被人肉了
I got doxxed.
-什么 -被人肉了
- Uh-- What? - Doxxed.
被黑了
Hacked.
有人公布了我所有的个人信息
Somebody posted all my personal data.
地址 社保号♥ 邮箱...
Address, social security, e-mail...
我妻子一直收到侮辱性短♥信♥
My wife has been getting all of these abusive messages...
还有一些...医疗信息
Plus some... uh, medical information.
什么信息
What information?
我是艾滋病病毒携带者
I'm HIV positive.
有关这点我一直试图保密
I was trying to keep it quiet.
只有我妻子还有一些家人知道
My wife knew, some family.
我小组的其他人并不知道
But not the rest of my unit.
我朋友也不知道 但现在...
Not my friends. And now...
这个枪击事件...
The shooting...
我感觉糟透了
I feel so horrible and...
现在再加上这个
and now this.
我不...
I don't...
我...我真的无法...
I-I just, I-I just can't...
警官 看着我 深呼吸
Officer? Look at me. Take a breath.
今天什么也别做
Don't do anything today.
直接回家
Just go home.
我会让我的一个手下开车送你 好吗
I'll have a member of my detail drive you, okay?
好的
Okay.
是我们把他名字公布出去的
We put his name out there.
公开透明 就为了这个吗
Transparency, for this?
达文波特学校
欢迎来到达文波特学校
Welcome to the Davenport School
春季狂欢节
Spring Fling.
记得光顾"甩掉老师"的摊位
Be sure to visit the "Dump the teacher" Booth.
装爆米花的袋子用完了
We're out of popcorn bags.
我去车里拿一些过来
I will go get some more from my car.
你照看一下这里
Uh, you hold down the fort,
我会带我们急需的物品回来
and I shall return with our much-needed bounty.
记得品尝一些自♥制♥馅饼
Be sure to sample some homemade pies
还有来玩玩钓金鱼的游戏
and stop by the goldfish game.
你是这里的学生 但你没有证件
You're a student here, but you don't have your ID?
我说过了 证件在我储物柜里
I told you, it's in my locker.
你干嘛在这儿偷偷摸摸的
Why were you sneaking around here?
我没有 我正要去我的储物柜
I'm not. This is how I get to my locker.
他总能找到借口 我不相信你
He has all the answers, doesn't he? I don't believe you.
储物柜号♥码是120 你们自己去查
It's locker number 120, check it for yourself.
还不闭嘴的话
Keep running your mouth,
我们就以非法入侵的名义逮捕你
we'll take you in for trespassing.
我能告诉你们密♥码♥
I can give you the combination.
-够了 -打扰一下
- That's it. - Excuse me.
-警官们 等一下 -洛城警局 女士 请退后
- Officers, excuse me. - LAPD, ma'am, step back.
我认识这个学生 我在这所学校工作
I know this student. I work at this school.
给我看看你的证件
Let me see your ID.
-我把钱包落在办公室了 -琼斯老师
- I left my purse in my office. - Ms. Jones,
-我认识她 -我跟你说了把脸贴在墙上
- I-I, I know her. - I said, keep your face against that wall.
-快住手 -我说了 请退后
- Hey, stop it! - Hey, I said, stay back!
你们要起诉我什么
What are you even charging me with?
我妈是警♥察♥局长
My mother is the chief of police.
所以无论你对我或戴维斯做什么 我妈会...
So whatever you do to Davis or me, my mother is...
米歇尔·奥巴马是洛城警局局长
Michelle Obama is the police chief of L.A.?
天知道我的警车后座坐着一位皇亲贵胄呢
Who knew I had royalty in the back seat of my car.
她确实是我母亲
She's my mother.
编得不错
Nice try.
她是白人 还是同性恋
She's white. And gay.
老大要见我们
Boss wants to see us.
我十五分钟后要上新闻发布会
I have a press briefing in 15 minutes
本来是针对枪击事件召开的发布会
that was supposed to be about the shooting,
现在还要包括人肉搜索和警局艾滋病病毒政策
but is now also about doxxing and department HIV policy.
我得花时间准备
I need to prepare.
我不觉得她是在和你打商量
I don't think she's asking.
好吧
Okay.
你胳膊怎样了
How's the arm?
好点了 不那么痛了
Better. It doesn't hurt as much.
但我还是那句还是别想着自己中枪了
But I still say if you're thinking of getting shot, uh, don't.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
-你喝波本[威士忌]吗 -怎么了
- You drink bourbon, right? - Why?
我想买♥♥一瓶送朋友
I want to buy a bottle for a friend,
但我对此一无所知
and I know nothing.
朋友... 那位不可提到名字的市长吗
A friend... The mayor who must not be named?
他不是伏地魔 是送他的
He's not Voldemort. And yes.
我们查到一些线索了
We got something.
我们对报♥警♥电♥话♥所用的电♥信♥公♥司♥进行了调查
We've been working with the phone company on the SWAT call.
有人在回声公园使用无线网进行了伪装
It was spoofed by somebody using public Wi-Fi in Echo Park.
我们还发现人肉贴也是在同一个地点发出来的
We've also traced the doxxing posts to the same location.
所以是同一个人
So it is the same guy.
但是他为什么要针对韦恩 他有什么目的
But wh-why would he go after Wayne? What's the point?
为了乐呵
For the lulz.
-什么 -乐呵
- The what? - Lulz.
网上进行恶搞获得的快乐
It's the pleasure you get from pulling a practical joke online.
假报♥警♥还有人肉 干这件事的人就是为了找乐子
Swatting and doxxing, they're funny to people who do it.
有些警官流蓝色的血 韦恩警官流艾滋病毒
"Some officers bleed blue. Officer Wayne bleeds HIV."
发这种东西有趣吗
Posting that is funny?
我们会生气才是乐趣所在
The fact that we're upset is.
哗众取宠 为了看别人的反应
It's like trolling. To get a reaction.
对他来说是场竞技游戏 我们是他的对手
It's a game to him. We're his opponents.
如果我们痛苦 他就赢了
If we suffer, he's winning.
我去做简报
I'm gonna do the briefing.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我希望人们听到我的想法
I want people to hear from me.
这个小混♥蛋♥想找对手
This little prick wants an opponent,
他找对人了
he's got one.
如果警员的身体和精神都健康的情况下
If an officer is physically and mentally fit,
他们的艾滋病感染状况并不影响他们为人♥民♥服务
his or her HIV status has no bearing on their ability to serve.
韦恩警官在调查结果出来之后
Officer Wayne is fully qualified to return to service
完全有资格回到警队继续服务
pending the results of the shooting investigation.
下一个
Next.
这两起案件有关联吗
Are the two events linked?
昨晚的恶搞和今天的人肉
Last night's hoax and today's doxxing?
我无法对调查中的案件进行评论 你
I can't comment on an ongoing investigation. You.
局长 你个人对人肉的看法是什么
Chief? What are your personal thoughts about the doxxing?
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
只有懦夫才会那样针对别人
Only cowards target people like that.
卑鄙小人 下一个
It is despicable. Next.
有什么发现
What do you got?
我们在调查克瑞斯特尔手♥机♥上的名单
We're working with the list from Crystal's phone.
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表