剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
White, conservative.
李基和他一起参加过竞选活动
Leakey campaigned with him.
他们是老朋友了
They're old friends.
瓦妮莎·科尔德罗 代表第20选区
Vanessa Cordero. 20th district.
一路从市中心竞选到洛杉矶东部
Uh, runs from downtown through East L.A.
她打算参加明年重选
She's up for reelection next year.
-她的选区什么样 -很多工人阶层
- What's her district like? - A lot of working class.
韩裔还有拉丁裔
Korea and Latinx.
她是左派的冉起之星
She's a rising star on the left.
她竞选公职之前是位社区组织者
Was a community organizer before she ran for office.
这两个人完全不一样
These guys could not be more different,
但我得说服他们两个
and yet I have to convince
都在下午5点前投票支持预算方案
them both to vote for this measure by 5:00 p.M.
你愿意让我试试的话 我想我能带她带她过来
If you'll give me a chance, I think I can bring her around.
-什么方式 -她在竞选明年的改选
- How? - She's running for reelection.
在她看来 这是出于政♥治♥考量
It's political, as far as she's concerned.
我可以这么跟她说
I can talk to that.
我除了写稿子还可以为你做很多事
I can do more for you than write speeches.
你们好
Hello? Hi.
我是艾希莉·金 技术专员
I'm Ashley Kim, tech specialist.
我以前是戴克的下属 但他辞职了
I used to work for Decker, but he's gone,
-所以目前由我接管这个部门 -什么事
- so I'm leading the department right now. - What's up?
我们查了奥斯汀·布莱恩的电♥话♥
We ran Austin Blaine's phone,
在追捕行动开始前他给他父母打过电♥话♥
and he made a call to his parents just before the chase started.
有人试着联♥系♥过布莱恩的父母吗
Has anyone tried calling Blaine's parents?
我想先和你请示一下
I wanted to check with you first.
你有他们的电♥话♥和地址吗
Do you have their number and address?
有 在这儿
Yeah, right here.
纸质的 我听说你比较喜欢这样
Analog. I hear that's what you prefer.
-是的 谢谢 -好的
- Yes. Thank you. - Okay.
好了 我今天没办法
All right. There is no way
把这两个人都走访到
I'm gonna get to both of these people today.
你确定你能说服科尔德罗吗
Do you really think you can turn Cordero?
当然
Absolutely.
好吧 你去吧
All right, go ahead.
库珀
Hey. Cooper.
没错 我查到了些线索
Yes. I've got something.
收到
Copy that.
老大想让你去趟布莱恩父母家
Boss wants you to go to Blaine's parents' house.
地址我用短♥信♥告诉你
I'll text you the address.
好的
On it.
随着事件进展
As the scene develops,
我们会为各位带来最新消息
we will bring you the latest updates.
布莱克 布莱克 我能和你聊两句吗
Hey, Blake? Blake, can I talk to you for a second?
好的 怎么了
Uh, yeah. What's up?
你认识莉迪亚吗
You know Lydia?
认识 她是个讨厌鬼
Yeah. She's a pain in the ass.
我通常不会这样背后告状 不过...
And normally I wouldn't snitch, but...
怎么了
What's going on?
我认为她和其中一名人♥质♥取得了联♥系♥
I think she's made contact with one of the hostages.
她在和某人通电♥话♥ 听起来
She's talking to somebody, and it sounds like
她希望那位人♥质♥能在她的网站直播上露面
she wants her to appear live on her site.
韦尔斯 去找库珀主任
Wells, get Chief Cooper,
-让他马上过来 -好的
- and-and get him here right now. - All right.
她在哪
Okay, where is she?
好的 伊芙琳 你还能看到什么
Okay, Evelyn, what else can you see?
从你所在的地方
From right where you are.
莉迪亚
Lydia?
-稍等一下 -你在和谁通话
- Hold on a sec. - Who are you talking to?
与你无关
None of your business.
你是在跟人♥质♥直接联♥系♥吗
Do you have a direct line to a hostage?
你无权插手 别来烦我
You have no right to interfere. Leave me alone.
我在听 我在听
I'm here. I'm here.
在我让特警队拿走你手♥机♥前
Please surrender your phone to me
请把它交给我
before I ask SWAT to take it.
我知道像你这样的人不是摸着良心做事的
I get that people like you aren't motivated by a conscience,
但要是真有人因为你那5万个赞被杀了
but how are you gonna feel when people actually get killed
你会有什么感受
for your 50,000 likes?
你不能把我怎么样
You can't do anything to me.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
-我可以逮捕你 -为了什么
- I could arrest you. - For what?
我能想到的任何名义
Everything I can think of.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
这是...
This is...
我是洛城警局办公室主任库珀 你是哪位
This is Chief Cooper, LAPD. Who is this?
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
伊芙琳 你现在还好吗
Evelyn, are you all right?
还好 我是说 我很害怕
Yeah. I mean, scared.
我相信你肯定很害怕
I'm sure you are.
我只想问你几个问题
I just want to ask you a couple of questions,
然后我希望你挂断电♥话♥并把手♥机♥关掉
and then I want you to turn off the phone and hang up.
他过来了
He's coming.
你在跟谁通话
Who are you talking to?
给我
Give me that.
我是奥斯汀·布莱恩
This is Austin Blaine.
你要是想和谁通话 就跟我说
If you want to talk to somebody, you talk to me.
我是唐·库珀
This is Donn Cooper.
很高兴我们能有机会...
I'm glad that we're getting a chance to...
不 听我说
No, I'm the one who talks.
好的 你说吧
Okay. Talk to me.
我是个成功的商人 我一直没得到尊重
I am a great businessman, and I have been disrespected.
这种感觉很不好
It's not okay.
我能理解 你需要什么
I understand. Uh, what do you need?
不光是你的理解 兄弟
More than your understanding, bro.
给我37.6万美元 还要准备一辆车
Bring me $376,000 and a car.
好的 我们能...
Okay, we can, uh...
否则我就要开始杀人了
Or I start killing people.
你有一小时的时间准备
You have one hour.
37.6万美元
$376,000?
这数字太具体了
That's a pretty specific number.
你觉得是什么
What do you think it is?
不知道 但查到的话应该很有帮助
Don't know, but it would help to find out.
好吧 我让技术员们查一下
All right, well, I'll have the techs dig in,
看看是否能找到什么关联
see if they can find any connection.
长官 布莱恩情绪很不稳定
Ma'am, Blaine's erratic and unstable.
或许我们不应该干等着
Maybe we shouldn't wait this one out.
里面有很多人命悬一线
There are a lot of people at risk in there.
给他点时间 看看等现实到来了
Let's give him some time and see what happens
会有什么进展
when reality sets in.
据我对这个人的了解 现实通常不会到来
Well, from what I've heard about this guy, reality often doesn't.
所以他给了我们一小时
So, he's given us an hour.
书本上教的是在外面等着看事态如何发展
Wisdom says let's wait it out and then see what happens.
但如果他真的要伤害人♥质♥
And if it look like he's really gonna hurt somebody,
约翰逊 那你的人就要把他拿下
then, Johnson, your guys are gonna have to take him.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
有议员皮特的消息吗
Anything from Councilman Peet?
试了三次
Tried three times.
他的秘书说他出去了
His secretary just says he's out.
我知道 现在2020年了
I know, it's 2020--
如果他想被联♥系♥到 你就能联♥系♥到他
people want to be reached, you can reach them.
那就继续试 让你自己变成个烦人精
So keep trying. Make yourself obnoxious.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
谢谢你同意见我 女议员
Thanks for agreeing to see me, Councilwoman.
我有点惊讶你竟然打来了
I was a little surprised you called.
你是托马斯局长的手下
You work with Chief Thomas.
和她的招募提案有关吗
Is this about her recruitment proposal?
是的 我们希望能得到你的支持
Yeah. We would like you to support it.
我为什么要支持
Why would I do that?
你要竞选改选
You're up for reelection.
公众的安全就是一个赢得选举的论据
Public safety is a winning electoral argument.
更低的犯罪率 更安全的街道
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表