剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
《女局长》前情提要
Previously on Tommy...
你是新来的保镖吗
Are you the new security detail?
阿比纳·迪亚斯 你找我 老板
Abnar Diaz. You wanted to see me, boss?
你以前是警探 对吧
You used to be a detective, right?
最好的警探
The best.
你来了
Hey, you
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
你做事很谨慎的 对吧
I can count on you to be discreet, right?
没错
Yes.
比如说我和我妻子要分开
Let's say my wife and I were separating.
不确定你会不会来
Wasn't sure you'd show.
我也不确定
Wasn't sure I'd come.
哈苏克街25233号♥
谢尔曼奥克斯城
上午8点11分
我觉得她好些了
I think she's feeling better.
她昨晚一直睡不着
She had trouble sleeping last night.
拼车的到了
Hey, carpool's here.
好的
Okay.
再见 克莱拉
Bye, Clara.
我们没事的
We'll be fine.
晚点见 玛塔
See you later, Marta.
再见
Bye.
警报
无信♥号♥♥
警报
无信♥号♥♥
三天了
Three days.
孩子已经失踪三天了
The baby has been missing now for three days.
克莱拉 这是她的名字
Clara. That's her name.
克莱拉 对
Clara, yes.
可以想见 对李先生来说 是难以承受之痛
Unbearable, as you can imagine, for Mr. Li.
对布莱恩来说也是
And for Bryan,
我的丈夫
my husband.
李家在中国声名显赫
The Li family is a prominent one in China.
领♥事♥馆♥希望你们保证
The consulate would like your firm assurance
你们在尽一切努力找到孩子
that everything possible is being done to find the child.
一定 托马斯局长非常重视此事
Of course. Chief Thomas is keeping a close eye on the situation.
局长 你能给邓领事汇报一下目前进展吗
Chief, would you bring Consul Deng up to date, please?
首先 对于你们所经受的悲剧
First of all, I'd like to say how sorry I am
我深表同情 我难以想象你们的痛苦
for what you're going through; I can't imagine.
负责调查的凯勒警探
Detective Keller, who is in charge of the investigation.
是我们之中最优秀的
He is one of our very best.
我们已经成立了专案组
We've got a task force assembled.
配合联调局进行调查
We're coordinating with the FBI.
我们还在搜集证据
We're still processing evidence.
那她在哪里
Then where is she?
你一直在告诉我们你们在做什么
You keep telling us everything that you're doing,
但如果找不到她 谁会在乎这个
but who cares if you can't find her?
三天时间比我们预期的要久
Three days is longer than we'd like,
但我向你们保证凯勒警探及其团队
but I promise you Detective Keller and his team
一定会继续尽全力...
will continue to do absolutely everything in their power...
我不明白
I'm confused.
你一直在说此案由凯勒警探负责
You keep saying Detective Keller is in charge.
当然了 托马斯局长
Surely, Chief Thomas,
你才是负责此案的人
you are the one in charge of this case.
是的 的确如此
Yes. Yes, she is.
汤米 我知道你的部门为此付出很多
Tommy, I know your department is working hard on this,
但我们也得确保其他人知道这一点
but we need to make sure that everyone else knows that, too.
好的公♥关♥没法帮我们找到那个小女孩
Good PR is not gonna help us find that little girl.
对 的确不会 但它也有它的作用
No, it is not, but it has its place.
好吗 我们在努力保住几个
Okay, we are working to secure funding
由中国人投资的主要开♥发♥项目的资金
for several major development projects
这笔资金即将消耗殆尽
with Chinese money, which is drying up fast.
领♥事♥馆♥会帮我们保住这笔钱
The consulate is gonna help us lock that money down.
我们可不能看起来一事无成
We cannot afford to look ineffective.
-市长先生... -在你告诉我
- Mr. Mayor... - And before you start telling me
这不是你该操心的事之前
that this is none of your concern,
我提醒你一下 城市获得更多资金
let me remind you more money for the city
意味着你的警♥察♥局也会获得更多资金
means more money for your department,
就意味着会有更多警♥察♥ 我知道你希望如此
which means more cops, and I know you want that.
所以就此事而言 你我是一根绳上的蚂蚱
So you have just as much stake in this as I do.
我明白
I understand.
好 所以...
Okay, so...
那女孩有多大几率会被撕票
what are the odds this ends with a corpse?
我不知道 但每过一天 风险都在增加
I don't know, but it's more likely with each passing day.
汤米 我需要你
Tommy, I'm gonna need you to jump in
全身心投入此案中
with both feet on this one.
若非如此 我们就都得去找最好的公♥关♥了
If not, we're both gonna need all the good PR we can get.
你可以去找公♥关♥
You can have the PR.
我要去找那个孩子了
I'm gonna go find this kid.
女局长
第一季 第六集
《第九个女孩》
[本季终]
我们从头梳理一遍
Let's run this from the beginning.
克莱拉于早上8点15分
So Clara was taken from the house
从家中被带走了 是吗
at 8:15 in the morning, right?
绑匪取下了纱窗
Kidnapper removed a window screen,
爬进房♥子 带走了她
climbed in, grabbed her.
关掉了婴儿监护器 被管家发现了
Disabled the baby monitor. Housekeeper discovered it.
-监控呢 -只装了前门
- Security cameras. - Only in front.
绑匪是从屋后进去的
Kidnapper came through the back.
-指纹呢 -有不少
- Fingerprints. - Plenty.
没找到匹配 数据库里没有
No hits. They're not in the databases.
还是没收到勒索信或电♥话♥ 没有任何联♥系♥
Still no ransom note or call. No contact of any kind.
联调局调查过管家了 她很清白
FBI looked at the housekeeper. She's clean.
好 那这个互惠生呢 爱拉∙隆德
All right, what about this au pair, Ella Lund?
她有点可疑
Actually, she's become interesting.
22岁 加拿大人 在克莱拉失踪四天前
22, Canadian. Went on a planned vacation
出发去了计划好的度假
four days before Clara disappeared,
-按理说她该在坎布里亚 -什么叫按理说
- supposedly in Cambria. - Why supposedly?
这就是奇怪的地方 我们没找到她
That's what's interesting. We can't find her.
她不在宾馆 手♥机♥要么关机 要么打不通
She's not at a hotel. Phone's either off or dead.
我们无法使用定位 她没用过信♥用♥卡♥
We can't ping it. No credit card usage,
社交软件上也没她的踪迹
social media-- she's a ghost.
怎样才能找到她
What's it gonna take to find her?
-再给我些人手吧 -我来安排
- More uniforms wouldn't hurt. - I'll make that happen.
她的家长 他们是五个月前领养她的吧
So, the parents-- they adopted, what, five months ago?
从新疆省的一家孤儿院领养的
From an orphanage in Xinjiang Province.
-有疑点吗 -邻居说他们是模范情侣和家长
- Any red flags? - Neighbors say model couple, model parents.
好 我们得找到这个互惠生
All right, we got to find this au pair.
爱拉∙隆德和这家人一起住吗
Does Ella Lund live with the family?
不 和另一个互惠生住一起
No, with another au pair.
我和她室友谈过了 她也不知情
I talked to the roommate. She doesn't know much.
她刚来美国
She just moved to the States.
还是调查她吧 谁和你一起调查
All right, go at her again. Who's with you?
我的搭档在休假 不过我可以再找个警探
My partner's on VC, but I'll grab another table detective.
这样吧 你和迪亚斯一起 我希望他
Oh, you know what, take Diaz. I want his eyes
参与调查 迪亚斯 这是凯文·凯勒
on this. Diaz. Kevin Keller.
他是绑♥架♥案的负责人 我希望你和他合作
He is running the kidnapping. I want you with him.
阿比纳·迪亚斯
Abnar Diaz.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
你好 凯勒
Hey, Keller.
你们认识 很好
You know each other. Good.
局长 我希望能和其他
Yeah, I... Ma'am, I would rather work with another...
我希望你和迪亚斯合作 有问题吗
I prefer you work with Diaz. Is there a problem?
没有
Nope.
-没有 局长 -好 开始工作吧
- No, ma'am. - Okay. Good. Go.
您先请
After you.
局长 这位是警长克里斯·陈
Chief, this is Sergeant Chris Chen.
-他将为你翻译 -局长好
- He'll be your translator. - Ma'am.
-翻译什么 -你说希望公众都知道这件事
- For what? - You said you wanted to get the word out,
所以我们安排了和中国媒体的电♥话♥采访
so we set up phone interviews for you
有些是中国驻洛杉矶媒体 有些来自中国大♥陆♥
with Chinese media outlets in L.A. and on the mainland.
-好 有几场 -十四场
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表