剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
I have only ever in my life wanted to be one thing.
我想成为一名警♥察♥
I've wanted to be a cop.
这不是我选择的职业
This is not something I chose.
而是我很小的时候就知道自己要什么
It's something that I knew about myself
在很小的时候
from a very early age.
然后成为洛城警局的局长
And then to be made chief of the LAPD?
我
I-I...
我不会因为任何事情毁了我的前途
I would just never jeopardize that for anything.
我赢得了很多人的尊敬
I have far too much respect and, uh,
受很多我领导的杰出男性和女性喜爱
affection for the remarkable men and women that I lead to, uh...
我不会辜负他们的信任
betray their trust.
我希望他们知道这些
I hope they know that.
我也希望各位知道这些
And, uh, I hope that you know that now, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
All right.
谢谢 托马斯局长
Thank you, Chief Thomas.
关于奇莉·米尔斯
Uh, regarding Kiley Mills
和你女儿被捕的事情
and the matter of your daughter's arrest,
我们稍后再讨论
we'll come back to those issues in a moment.
至于亨利·琼斯的事情
Uh, as for the Henry Jones issue,
我想问
I want to ask,
当你一开始得知你的女婿
when you first became aware that your son-in-law
在嫖♥客♥名单上时 你做了些什么
was on a list of offenders, what did you do?
报告是当我在家时出来的
Well, the report came out when I was at home.
我给孙女读了睡前故事
I, uh, read a bedtime story to my granddaughter,
然后就去睡觉了
and then I went to sleep.
我认为 没什么道德问题
No, uh, ethical issues there, I don't think.
第二天上班时 你做了什么
The next morning at work, what did you do?
我的工作
My job.
尊重调查结果 什么也没做
With respect to the report, nothing.
之后也没有做什么
Nothing ever.
只是很担心
Except worry.
好的
All right.
我们之后再讨论这事 谢谢
We'll circle back to this. Thank you.
主席女士 应该有证人需要传唤
Uh, Madam President, I believe there is a witness to call.
是的 传证人后勤保障
Uh, yes. We'll hear from the commanding officer
和风化部门的指挥官
of the Detective Support and Vice Division.
请说出您的名字以记录在案
Will you state your name for the record?
风化指挥官拉斯卡尔·桑托斯
Vice Commander Rascal Santos.
桑托斯指挥官 你负责了
Commander Santos, you led an investigation
好莱坞日光温泉按♥摩♥院的调查
into the Day Glow Spa,
揭露其实质为卖♥♥淫和贩卖♥♥人口
a front for prostitution and human trafficking.
-是这样吗 -对的
- Is that correct? - Correct.
当你得知托马斯局长的女婿
And when you learned that Chief Thomas's son-in-law
是按♥摩♥院的客户 罪犯之一
was one of the spa's client offenders,
你通知局长了吗
did you notify the chief?
通知了
I did.
不 他没有 他没告诉我
No, he didn't. He didn't do that.
局长的反应如何
And what was the chief's reaction?
如你能想象的 她很担心
She was concerned, as you can imagine.
伤心
Upset.
她要求我去掉他的名字
She asked me to remove his name
从提交起诉的名单上
from the list of people submitted for prosecution.
我没这么做
I-I did no such thing.
她特意让你把她女婿的名字去掉
She specifically asked you to remove her son-in-law's name?
是的
Yes.
你这么做了吗
Did you do so?
没有
No.
我 这完全不是真的
I... That's entirely not true.
托马斯局长后来和你讨论过这件事吗
Did Chief Thomas discuss this matter with you again?
昨天
Yesterday.
她到我的办公室 让我不要在这里作证
She came into my office and asked me not to testify here.
够了 这是 他完全是一派胡言
Okay... This is... He's entirely making this up.
托马斯局长 请你尊重法庭
Chief Thomas, you are out of order.
桑托斯指挥官 请继续
Commander Santos, please finish.
她说如果我这么做 对我们所有人都不好
She said if I did, it would be bad for all of us.
谢谢你 指挥官
Thank you, Commander.
托马斯局长 你想对此做出回应吗
Chief Thomas, would you like to respond?
是的
Yes. Yes, I would.
他都是胡说八道
Absolutely nothing that he just said is true.
没一个字是真的 我不可能
Not a single word. I would never
也没有要求他删掉我女婿的名字
and did not request him to remove my son-in-law's name.
我们昨天才确认过这个事实
We spoke just yesterday to confirm that fact.
你承认你昨天
You admit you spoke to Commander Santos
和桑托斯指挥官统一口径吗
to coordinate your testimony?
不 不是统一 是确认
No, not to coordinate. To confirm.
托马斯局长相信委员会
Chief Thomas is confident the commission
不可能找到进一步行动的理由
will find no cause for further action.
肯
Ken.
你能重复一遍吗
Uh, c-can you repeat that, please?
知道了
Got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
验尸报告出来了
The coroner's report is out.
火灾受害者是
Um, the fire victim was a...
一位60多岁的非裔美籍男性
an African-American male in his 60s.
不是文森特
It's not Vincent.
对
No.
那他在哪
So where is he?
特里·西蒙斯
Terry Simmons.
谢谢
Thank you.
结果怎么样
So?
道德委员会建议
The Ethics Commission has recommended
警♥察♥委员会开除你
to the Police Commission you be dismissed.
警♥察♥委员会同意了
Police Commission agreed.
什么时候生效
Effective when?
立刻
Immediately.
我知道了
I see.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
再见 鲍比
See you, Bobbie.
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表