剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
《女局长》前情提要
Previously on Tommy...
阿图罗·洛佩兹在县监狱被人捅了
Arturo Lopez just got shanked in county jail.
他死了 阿图罗知道藏尸处
He's dead. Arturo knew where a ton of bodies were buried.
你真的不担心
Are you really not worried about how
阿图罗的死会影响到你吗
Arturo's death is gonna reflect on you?
不 毫无疑问 阿图罗总爱到处管闲事
No. Arturo had his fingers in a lot of pies, no doubt.
但调查显示 他是被一个
But the investigation is gonna show he was killed
指关节上有刺青的人杀死的
by a guy with tattoos on his knuckles.
我去找了动手杀他的人中的
I went to talk to the family
一个人的家人聊了聊
of one of the guys who killed him.
结果原来他们住在一个新的联排别♥墅♥里
Turns out they're living in a new townhome.
价值不菲
An expensive one.
你觉得这栋新的别♥墅♥
You think the new townhome
-就是杀阿图罗的报酬 -我不知道
- was payment for killing Arturo? - I don't know.
但我想查清楚
But I want to find out.
克里顿和佩尔珠宝店
加的斯大道300号♥
加州 洛杉矶
上午 10点21分
诺拉 你♥爸♥爸已经在去机场路上了
Norah, your father is already on his way to the airport.
不要让他一直等
We don't want to keep him waiting.
那是他的飞机 他们会等着的
It's his plane. They'll wait.
澳大利亚的粉钻
The pink diamonds are from Australia.
这种深色的很少见
This deep shade is very rare.
诺拉
Norah.
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, miss?
你确定你把所有戒指都放回来了吗
Are you sure you put all the rings back?
当然 怎么了
Of course. Why?
有一个不见了
Uh, one is missing.
澳洲粉钻那个
The Australian pink?
我没拿
Well, I don't have it.
恐怕我不得不请你留步
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to stay
等我们找到戒指再离开
until we locate the ring.
太荒谬了
Don't be ridiculous.
我们要赶飞机
We have a plane to catch.
能否请你检查一下你的口袋
If you can please check your pockets.
你说我是贼
Are you calling me a thief?
早上好 什么事
Morning. What's up?
这位年轻女士刚才在试戒指
The young woman was trying on rings.
有一个不见了
One is missing.
我让她把口袋里的东西拿出来看一下
I asked her to empty her pockets,
她拒绝了
she refused.
我已经跟你说了 我没有拿戒指
I already told you I don't have your ring.
可能是你偷走了
Maybe you stole it.
你来吧
This one's yours.
女士 我们去后面好吗
Miss, how about we go to the back?
没人想侮辱你
No one wants to embarrass you.
你只需要把口袋里面的东西都拿出来看看
You just have to empty your pockets,
-把包给他们看看就行 -别碰我
- show 'em your purse. - Don't touch me.
-慢着 -你被捕了
- Easy. - Okay, you're under arrest.
七百万美元 阿特
Seven million dollars, Art.
-我知道 -三年时间
- I know. - u202dFor three years.
联邦政♥府♥给了我们七百万美元的拨款
The Feds have given us a seven million dollar grant
用于维持社会治安
for community policing.
那可不是零用钱
That's not pocket change.
我又不能从从沙发里挖出来那么多钱
You know, I can't dig that out of my couch.
我们需要这笔钱
We need the money.
到底是被什么事耽搁了
So... so what's the holdup?
不知道你注意到没
I don't know if you've noticed,
但华盛顿的情况和往常不一样
but it's not business as usual in D.C.
司法部的人就像是被虐待过的孩子
People at Justice are like abused kids,
不敢做任何会让爸爸生气的事
scared to do anything that makes Dad angry.
每一笔补助金都要经过多次斟酌才能拨付
Every grant is getting a serious up and down.
我们已经提供了证明项目成功的数据
We've got the numbers to show the program works.
他们还需要什么
Wha-What else do they need?
在德拉普埃尔塔案件中
Well, you didn't help yourself
你跟移♥民♥及海关执法局对着干
by going up against ICE
这对申请资金没有帮助
over that De La Puerta woman.
他们知道这事
People noticed that. Look,
耐心等待 保持冷静
just sit tight and stay calm...
好啊 你给我开一张七百万美金的支票
Yeah, you write me a check for seven million dollars,
我就能保持冷静
I will show you calm.
-再见 汤米 -谢谢你
- See you, Tommy. - u202dThanks.
伦·伊根 真高兴见到你
Len Egan, as I live and breathe.
库珀
Hey, Coop.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
局长 这是伦·伊根
Chief, this is Len Egan.
以前在凶杀组工作 现在他经营一家
Used to work homicide for us, but now he runs
安保公♥司♥ 穿得可比以前像样多了
a security business and dresses a lot better than he used to.
-认识你很高兴 局长 -我也是
- Pleased to meet you, Chief. - And you.
这是送给你的
And this is for you.
《喋血英雄》
《喋血英雄》
Blood in the Gutter. u202d
是关于克伦肖消防员一案的故事
It's a story about the Crenshaw Fireman case,
我刚好也参与了
which I happened to work.
十年多的时间 那个人在中南区域
Guy killed 15 homeless
杀害了十五个流浪汉
over ten years in South Central.
伊根抓住了他 然后写了这本书
Egan collared him and wrote the book.
我不喜欢书名 不是我的主意
I hate the title. Not my idea.
但也没办法
But what are you gonna do?
算是洛城警局历史里的一章 供你阅读
Anyway, chapter of LAPD history for your bookshelf.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是为这个来的吗
Is that why you came by?
其实如果不介意的话 希望占用你点时间
Actually, I'd appreciate a minute, if you don't mind.
好
Okay.
我现在的客户是一名阿♥拉♥伯商人
I'm working with a Saudi businessman
阿穆德·法耶酋长
named Sheikh Ahmoud Fayed.
一个小时之前
About an hour ago, his daughter
他的女儿因为袭♥警♥
got arrested for hitting a police officer
在入住酒店的珠宝店被捕
in the jewelry store at their hotel.
她不小心拿走了一枚试戴的戒指
Some mix-up over a ring she tried on.
不是试图盗窃吗
Tried on or tried to steal?
店员和你想的一样
Well, that's the mix-up.
我知道这听上去是富豪千金的顽劣作为
I know how it looks: wealthy family, spoiled girl.
难道不是吗
Why is it not that?
诺拉是个好孩子
Cause Norah is a good kid.
只不过有点情绪化
M... Maybe a little moody, but that's all.
就算我不追究袭♥警♥的事
Even if I wanted to overlook hitting an officer,
-盗窃怎么说 -珠宝店已经撤诉了
- what about the shoplifting charge? - Store's dropped it.
可能因为她家人在店里花的钱
Probably because the family bought
可以买♥♥十个那女孩想偷的戒指
ten times what she tried to lift.
局长 这家人有钱有势
Chief, this family has money and major flex.
你不追究 皆大欢喜
You let this go, things calm down.
不然你就会捅到马蜂窝
Push it, you're kicking a hornet's nest.
所以你是来好意提醒我的
Ah. So this is you doing me a solid.
归根结底
At the end of the day,
就是一个好女孩犯了点小错误
this is a nice girl who messed up.
难道你愿意为了这么点小事
Do you really want to provoke a major dust-up
就闹得鸡犬不宁吗
just so you can throw the book at her?
你说她感到抱歉
You say she's sorry?
我想听她自己说
I want to hear it from her myself.
我是局长阿比盖尔·托马斯 你是女孩母亲吗
Hi. I'm Chief Abigail Thomas. Are you the young lady's mother?
是的 非常谢谢你能来
Yes. Thank you so much for coming.
这只是误会
This is just a misunderstanding,
诺拉非常抱歉
and Norah is very sorry.
警♥察♥在她的包里找到了那枚戒指
Well, the officer found the ring in her pocket.
她把旧的戒指脱下来换上新的
She took off her ring to try on the new one.
只是弄混了
It got mixed up.
一枚价值两万七千美元的戒指弄混不大容易
It's hard to see how you get a $27,000 ring mixed up.
但我理解珠宝店撤诉的决定
But I understand that the store is not pursuing the issue,
如果你女儿道歉
and I will consider dropping the assault charge
我也会考虑不追究袭♥警♥一事
if your daughter apologizes.
-她当然会 -好的
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表