剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
《女局长》前情提要
Previously on Tommy...
这房♥子是谁的
Whose house is this?
一个朋友的
A friend.
过来
Come here.
那房♥子怎么样
How was the house?
你昨晚过得好吗
You have a good time last night?
-你在威胁我 -我就是确认一下
- You going there? - I'm just asking
你在我的房♥子里有没有好好享受
if you enjoyed the use of my residence.
他知道很多内♥幕♥
It's Lovell. You know what he knows,
对我们会是个威胁
what he could do to us.
但我想让你着手
I'd like you to move on
调查另一个对象
to a different subject of investigation.
布莱克 是吗
Blake, right?
我收集私人情报
I collect private intelligence.
我不想让你惹上麻烦 布莱克
I wouldn't want you to get in any trouble, Blake.
我昨晚被人威胁了
I was threatened last night.
我和市长有暧昧关系
I'm having an affair with the mayor.
这个人
And this man
有照片
had pictures.
-还有别的吗 -对
- Is there more? - Yes.
我要求对托马斯局长进行
I have asked for an ethics inquiry
最新消息 格雷市长展开对洛城警局局长的调查
道德审查关于其是否违反了
as to whether or not Chief Thomas has violated
城市利益冲突规则
the city's conflict of interest rules
向体育经纪人基利·米尔斯提供
by providing information to sports agent Kiley Mills
关于乔凡尼·佩雷斯案情
about the Jovani Perez case.
好莱坞山
晚上11:47
据消防局发言人说
According to a fire department spokesman,
起火的时间是今晚 火势蔓延很快
the fire spread quickly after starting earlier this evening.
消防员说大火已经覆盖了
Firefighters say the blaze already covers
好莱坞山四十多公顷的土地
over 100 acres in the hills above Hollywood,
只控制住了百分之五
which is just five percent contained.
托马斯局长
Chief Thomas.
怎么样
How's it going?
我们调动了所有可用的消防警力
We've got every available unit up there.
目前还没控制住
Haven't made a dent.
知道起火原因吗
Any idea how it started?
考虑到最近的降雨量
Well, with the rain we've had,
土壤湿润 不太可能是自然起火
ground cover's still too wet for a natural cause.
可能是流浪汉营帐的炊火导致
Maybe a cookfire in a homeless encampment.
我们的人现在都忙着
All right, we have all our people on, uh,
交通管制和疏散人群
traffic control, evacuations.
需要帮忙的话就告诉我们
You need anything else, you let us know.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在长岛可看不见这幅景象
You don't see that on Long Island.
确实
You don't.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这等我
Hey. Wait here.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
-连个电♥话♥都不打 -明天再聊 汤米
- Not even a phone call? - Talk tomorrow, Tommy.
我现在很忙
There's a lot going on.
我知道 但除非你头戴消防头盔
Yes, I can see that. But unless you got a-a big hat
手握喷水管 我觉得你能抽出一分钟和我聊聊
and a fire hose, I think you can spare me a minute.
怎么了
What's up?
我居然要通过新闻才知道
I had to find out on the news
我要接受道德审查了
that I'm under an ethics investigation?
-这个 -我知道你有电♥话♥
- Whoa. Look... - No. Whoa. I know you have a phone.
你刚刚还在用
I saw you just using it.
汤米 我对这件事没有责任
Tommy, I didn't create this situation.
你有
You did.
我有 怎么说
I did? How?
你让它看上去
By making it appear--
我强调了"看上去"
and I emphasize "Appear"--
你假公济私 利用公职帮助了你的朋友
that you were using your office to help your friend,
那个体育经纪人
the sports agent.
我必须按照程序 公开透明
Now, everything's got to be transparent.
不能私下透露信息
No back channels.
私下透露 就一个电♥话♥的事
Back channel? How 'bout a phone call?
你不相信我是清白的
You-you don't think I did anything wrong.
你这是小题大做
You're making too much of this. It's an issue of perception.
这件事看起来你的确做错了
Okay? It looks like you did something wrong,
所以我们要假模假样地调查
so now a whole big show has to be made of looking into it.
这不过是作秀而已 走个程序
It's theater. Just go through the process.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
感觉不仅仅是作秀
No, feels like more than a show.
汤米 这就是政♥治♥
Tommy, it's politics. All right?
情况和表面上一样
It's exactly what it appears to be,
-不多不少 -我来洛城之后
- no more, no less. - Ever since I got to L.A.,
没有一件事情和表面上一样
nothing has been as it appears to be.
我能和你说什么呢
What can I tell you?
欢迎来到洛杉矶
Welcome to our fair city.
我听说你和老大谈话了
I heard you talked to the boss.
你告诉她多少事
How much did you tell her?
所有事
Everything.
包括市长
The mayor?
对 毫无保留
Yeah. Everything.
她还挺重视这事
Well, it got her attention,
因为她要我们现在到她办公室去
because she wants us in her office now.
真是期待呢
Really looking forward to that.
你昨晚就睡这吗
Did you sleep here last night?
对 我太害怕了 不敢回家
Uh, yeah. I was, uh, too scared to go home.
-那就住酒店 -那感觉比我回家
- Go to a hotel. - That feels less safe
还危险
than my apartment.
你可以住我家
Then why don't you just come to my place?
我有空房♥间
I have a spare bedroom.
你想待多久都行
You can stay as long as you want.
我这是以哥哥的身份照顾你
I offer this as a brother.
你人真好 肯
That's really sweet of you, Ken.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
快问快答
Quick question.
你上次清理浴室是什么时候
When was the last time that you cleaned your bathroom?
我...
My-- W-Well...
如果你得想想再回答 那就是很久没清理了
See, if you have to think about it, it's too long.
非常感谢 但还是算了吧
Thank you so much, but I'm good.
走吧
Let's go.
好
Okay.
昨天布莱克告诉我了一些事
I want you all to hear some things
我想让你们也知道
that Blake told me about yesterday.
还有 不论她说了什么
And for the moment, what she says
都不许外传 明白吗
stays in this room. Is that clear?
明白
Okay.
布莱克
Blake?
也许你们认识文森特·西亚诺
Some of you know Vincent Siano.
大都市报记者
Metro reporter.
算是我的朋友
Kind of a friend.
不久之前 文森特告诉我他在调查
A little while ago, Vincent told me he was looking
阿图罗·洛佩兹的死
into the death of Arturo Lopez.
就那个在监狱里被捅死的家伙
That guy that got killed in jail.
-市长的朋友 -没错
- Friend of the mayor. - u202dRight.
文森特请我帮他收集一些
Vincent asked me to get some information
和死亡相关资料
related to the death,
我收集了
and I did.
然后他就失踪了
And then he disappeared.
怎么个失踪法
Disappeared how?
他没有来向我拿资料
He never showed up to collect the information.
我也联♥系♥不上他
I haven't heard from him since.
我就开始找他
W-When I started looking for him,
然后我就发现自己好像被跟踪了
I-I felt like I was being followed.
我以为是自己太多疑了
And I-I thought I was being paranoid.
可是
Then, um,
两天前
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表