剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表
《女局长》前情提要
Previously on Tommy...
我是阿比盖尔·托马斯
I am Abigail Thomas,
叫我汤米就行了
usually just Tommy.
你是新来的保镖吗
Are you the new security detail?
阿比纳·迪亚斯
Abnar Diaz.
你找我 老板
You wanted to see me, boss?
你以前是警探 对吧
You used to be a detective, right?
最好的警探
The best.
我给我女儿打电♥话♥
I will call my daughter.
她是学校的心理老师 已婚
She is a school psychologist, married.
亨利和她之间不太好
Things aren't great with her and Henry.
她跟你说了吗
She talk to you about that?
-有多严重 -他住在旅馆
- How bad is it? - He's living in the guesthouse.
我对市长的一位朋友展开了调查
I launched an investigation into a friend of the mayor's.
洛城警局 转身 手放身后
LAPD! Turn around! Put your hands behind your back.
我正想搞清楚阿图罗·洛佩兹这件事
I'm trying to figure out this Arturo Lopez situation.
如果你从记者那里听到了风声
If you hear things from reporters,
-能分享一下吗 -当然
- would you mind sharing? - Sure.
你在报道阿图罗·洛佩兹的案子 对吧
You're covering the Arturo Lopez case, right?
所有肮脏的细节
Every sordid detail.
阿图罗·洛佩兹在县监狱被人捅了 他死了
Arturo Lopez just got shanked in county jail. He's dead.
肯定有很多人松了一口气
Lot of people must be relieved.
阿图罗知道藏尸处
Arturo knew where a ton of bodies were buried.
奇莉·米尔斯 优秀的体育经纪人
Kiley Mills, brilliant sports agent.
我的前任灵魂伴侣 阿比盖尔· 托马斯
This is my former soul mate, Abigail Thomas.
洛城警局的女权救星
Feminist savior of the LAPD.
叫汤米就好 幸会
Tommy. Good to meet you.
凌晨6:44
希尔赫斯特大道与芬利大街交叉口
洛杉矶
213号♥正在追捕一辆黑色SUV
This is 213 in pursuit of a black SUV.
在富兰克林和希尔赫斯特大道闯了红灯
Ran a red on Franklin and Hillhurst.
向北朝五号♥公路逃窜
Heading north towards the 5.
收到
Copy.
正在加速 请求支援
Picking up speed. Requesting backup.
收到 追捕向北逃窜的黑色SUV
Copy that. Requesting backup and supervisor
申请支援和调度
for pursuit of black SUV heading north.
我刚刚意识到我该嫁给谁
I just realized who I should've married.
还不到七点呢
It's not even 7:00.
我研究生班上有个同学
There was this guy in my grad school class,
那时候我已经和亨利在一起了
and I was already with Henry.
现在这都算不上事了 但是在那时候
It's-it's nothing now, but at the time...
我们很快就心有灵犀
We had a connection right away.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I thought?
那是我该嫁给亨利的信♥号♥♥
It was a sign I should marry Henry.
我抗拒了更喜欢的人
The fact that I could resist someone I preferred
让我感觉我已经是他太太了
made me feel like I was already his wife.
世上没有完美可言 宝贝
Nothing's ever perfect, honey.
和亨利在一起不是
Not with Henry.
你那位研究生同学在一起可能也不是
Not with your grad school guy, either, probably.
亨利昨晚回来了
Henry came back last night.
他一句话都没说
He didn't say a word.
直接去了旅馆
Just went out to the guesthouse.
我感觉自己不像个已婚人士
I don't feel like I'm married.
更像是个人♥质♥
More like a hostage.
我今晚要跟他说我们需要谈一谈
I'm gonna tell him we need to talk tonight.
和他老实说了吧
Just be honest with him.
如果真要老实说 我要告诉他我想离婚
If I'm really honest, I need to tell him I want a divorce.
记住
Remember,
没有什么真♥相♥是无法说出口的
nothing true is ever so bad that it can't be said.
这不是你的科学项目吧
I don't imagine that is your science project.
昨晚我和露娜达成了协议
Luna and I negotiated a deal last night.
如果她去睡觉 我就帮她做完
If she'd go to sleep, I'd help her finish.
我只是想让她多睡一会
I'm just trying to get the girl some sleep, you know?
准备好了吗 老大
Ready, boss?
-迪亚斯 -凯特 太阳系做得不错
- Hey, Diaz. - Kate. Nice solar system.
不知道你还会做手工
I didn't know you crafted.
手挺巧
You got skills.
你看过手♥机♥了吗
You check your phone?
-怎么了 -有一起追缉案
- Why? - We got a pursuit.
音乐节诈骗犯在逃
我们的直升机在空中
Our chopper is in the sky
为您带来车辆追缉直播
bringing you live footage of the car chase...
这辆车是奥斯汀·布莱恩的
Now, the car belongs to Austin Blaine.
看起来他也是司机
It looks like he's the driver, too.
是音乐节上的那个人吗
Isn't that the music festival guy?
他不是今早就该被传讯了吗
Wasn't he supposed to be arraigned this morning?
显然 他改主意决定要逃跑了
Apparently, he decided to make a run for it instead.
-就是布莱恩在逃跑 -他在哪
- Blaine is the runner? - Where is he?
他几分钟之前才下105公路
He just got off the 105 a few minutes ago.
正在穿过南部中心
He's working his way through South-Central
车速每小时八十公里
at 50 miles an hour.
或许我们应该撤回地面小队
Maybe we should back off with the ground units,
让飞机跟踪他
let an airship track him.
如果我们不追他了 或许他能慢下来
If we stop chasing him, maybe he'll slow down.
局长 现在这是全国性新闻
Chief, this is now a national story.
放弃是个很重要的态度
It would be a major statement to just give up.
布莱恩是非暴♥力♥性罪犯
Blaine is a nonviolent offender.
很容易找到他 我们过一会再追他
He's easy to find. We'll pick him up later.
我不想为了在直播上
I don't want to kill a pedestrian
抓到失败音乐节的推广人就害死行人
so we can nab a failed concert promoter on TV.
不仅仅是音乐节
It wasn't just a concert.
更像是一周的生活方式...
It was more of a lifestyle week...
布莱克说得有道理 他面临联邦政♥府♥的指控
Blake has a point, and he's up on federal charges,
所以全由联邦调查局负责
so the FBI is all over it.
我要和市长开会 等到结束的时候
I have a meeting with the mayor. When it's done,
如果这个人还在到处乱跑
if this guy is still leading a parade around town,
我们再讨论
we're gonna discuss this again.
收到
Copy that.
菲格罗亚街
百花街
尼歇尔 他准备好见我了吗
Hey, Nichelle. Is he ready for me?
早上好 局长
Good morning, Chief.
副市长先生
Mr. Deputy Mayor.
市长让我转达歉意 他不能来开会了
The mayor sends his regrets. He can't make your meeting.
他有一场紧急早餐
He had an emergency breakfast.
没听说过早餐紧急事件 但是好吧
Never heard of a breakfast emergency, but all right.
每天都有小惊喜
Well, you know, every day has its little surprises.
你在议会的预算提案
Um, so, your budget proposal before the council.
我们的预算提议 是的 五百名新警官
Our budget proposal. Yes, for 500 new officers.
我们以为你票数够了
Well, we thought you had the votes,
但是你似乎没有
but it looks like you don't.
市长之前跟我保证他会处理
The mayor assured me he was behind it.
他说他能搞定票数
He-he said he could get the votes.
他现在也在处理
Well, he is behind it.
-但是 -他和议会的任何关系
- But? - Well, any muscle he has with the council
都要留到流浪汉提案再用
he has to save for his homeless initiative.
马上就要推出
It's coming up shortly.
这是他的功绩
That's his legacy.
但是市长想让你知道 他喜欢这个方法
But the mayor wants you to know that he loves the measure.
五百名新警官
500 new cops,
资助一个项目来吸引更多人应征入伍
funding for a program to attract more diverse recruits,
真的会有所改变
that's gonna make a real difference.
我们最后会实现的
And we'll get it... in time.
招募新警员是我们最大的问题
Recruiting new officers is our biggest issue.
如果我们不招新人的话
We're never gonna change this department
就永远都无法改变这个部门
if we don't get new people.
这是我的功绩
That is my legacy.
他知道
He understands that.
市长不愿出面对其施压
So, who are these no votes
不赞成我提议的人是谁
the mayor didn't want to use his muscle on?
皮特议员和科德罗议员
Uh, council members Peet and Cordero.
还有 现在就考虑你的功绩
And it's really too early
剧集 | 女局长 | 导航列表