剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
But you're too good for your own good.
有这种说法吗 是什么意思
Is that even a thing? What does that mean?
道德感强 自以为是
Uh, moralistic, self-righteous.
他的原话
Those were his words.
-他的原话 -没错
- Those were his words? - Yeah.
我才不在乎我爸怎么想
I don't give a shit what my dad thinks.
手♥机♥给我
Can I have your cell?
好的
Yes.
好了
There you go.
好
Yeah.
回头见
See you soon.
我知道这句
I knew that one.
你应该试试瑜伽
You should try yoga.
对你后背有好处
For your back.
不 我
Oh, no, I'm...
好吧
All right.
杰克
Jack.
你们好
Hey, guys.
-你去哪了 -看医生
- Where you been? - Just at the doctor.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 只是扭到后背了
Yeah. Just tweaked my back.
在也门
In Yemen?
划艇
Rowing.
所以那事不是真的
So it's not true then?
什么不是真的
What is not true?
你和格里尔去了也门
That you were in Yemen with Greer.
-不是真的 -所以你只是 放了一天假
- Nope. - So you were just, like, taking a personal day then?
我希望知道你们在说什么
Wow, I wish I knew what you guys were talking about,
但我还有很多工作要做
but I got a lot of work to do.
嗯 反正我们也有事要做
Yeah. No problem. We have stuff to do anyways.
杰克
Jack.
-怎么了 -我把也门西部主要目标的链接
- Yeah. - I sent you that link of primary targets
还有电♥话♥号♥码发给你了
in Western Yemen with cell phone numbers.
太棒了 诺琳 我欠你一个人情
Amazing, Noreen. I owe you one.
很好 因为
Great, because, uh...
我需要一些建议
I need some advice.
约他出去
Ask him out.
谁
Who?
你每晚算好时间下班只为和他共乘电梯的
The targeter from "Pad" that you time your exit to
那个巴基斯坦和阿富汗部的目标追踪员
every night so you can ride the elevator together.
其实我是在说艾森伯格的梦幻联赛
Actually, I was talking about Eisenberg's fantasy league.
好吧 都有谁
All right, what do we got?
扎克·格林基还是达拉斯·凯克
Okay, Zack Greinke or Dallas Keuchel?
拜托 格林基的自责分率低半分呢
Come on. Greinke's ERA is half a point lower.
不过太阳信托体育场每三场主场比赛
But SunTrust Stadium gives up 1.86 more home runs
就比美汁源体育场多放弃1.86个本垒打
per three-game home stand than Minute Maid.
所以
So...?
凯克
Keuchel.
谢了
Thanks.
没事
You got it.
雨人 来我办公室
Rain Man, my office.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
这是什么
What is that?
苏莱曼的手♥机♥
Suleiman's cell phone.
他在也门落下的
He left it in Yemen.
管制加密物品部门的书呆子试图破解它
CCI had their eggheads trying to crack it.
你偷来的
You stole it?
不是 我 我借来的
No, I-I borrowed it.
有时候为了完成任务你得打破一些规矩
Sometimes you have to break a few rules just to get the job done.
这个手♥机♥是全盘加密
Now, that bad boy has got full disk encryption
-八位数的密♥码♥ -真棒
- and an eight-digit passcode. - Great.
你知道那意味着什么吗 意味着
Do you know what that means? That means
他们的机器要一万小时才能破解
it would've taken their cluster 10,000 hours to crack it.
因为他们只会运行算法 做几何计算
Because they're up there running algorithms and doing geometry.
-代数 -什么
- Algebra. - What?
算法是代数
Algorithms are algebra.
随便吧 我是说人们不会随机选择密♥码♥
Whatever. My point is, people don't randomly pick passwords,
就算是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥首脑也一样
not even terrorist masterminds.
他们会选有个人意义的
They pick something personal.
孩子的生日 周年纪念日
A kid's birthday, their anniversary.
而你比这栋楼里的任何人
And you know more about this Suleiman asshole
都更了解苏莱曼这个混♥蛋♥
than anybody in the building.
-我看好你 -你去哪
- I got my money on you. - Where you going?
我有事要处理 一小时后回来
I got something to take care of. I'll be back in an hour.
莱恩
Ryan.
嗯
Yeah.
我马上来
I'll be right up.
好了 莱恩博士
He's ready for you, Dr. Ryan.
嗯
Yes.
好
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们回头再说吧
Well, why-why don't we, uh, circle back on that?
嗯 好的 再见
Yeah, of course. Bye.
杰克
Jack,
-谢谢你过来 -没事
- thanks for coming by. - Not a problem.
喝点什么吗 水
Uh, can I get you something? A water?
-不了 -好
- I'm okay. - So, um,
你之前在海军陆战队待过
I understand you were in the Marines.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
驻派过吗
Did you deploy?
-是的 -伊♥拉♥克♥
- Yes, sir. - Iraq?
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
感谢你为国效力
Well, thank you for your service.
坐吧
Why don't we have a seat.
你在哪上的大学 杰克
Where'd you go to school, Jack?
波士顿学院
Uh, Boston College.
波士顿学院
Boston College.
你是道格·弗卢蒂的粉丝吗
Are you a Doug Flutie fan?
他比我早几届 但是的
He was a little bit before my time, but yeah.
你运动吗 篮球 橄榄球
You play sports? Uh, basketball? Football?
-划艇 -我也是 在耶鲁
- Rowed crew. - Oh, yeah. Me, too. Uh, Yale.
之前在格罗顿
Groton before that.
嗯 你体格很像
Yeah. You have the build for it.
抱歉 您找我来有什么是吗 长官
I'm sorry, what did you want to see me about, sir?
我很喜欢你在晨会时说的
I liked what you said in the morning brief
欣赏你敢于说出来
and that you weren't afraid to say it.
所以你准备怎么找他
So, uh, how would you find him?
苏莱曼
Suleiman.
我们得搞清楚他的计划
We got to figure out a way to get inside his head.
找出他的动机
We need to see what it is that's motivating him.
动机 和其他人一样啊
What motivates him? Same thing motivates all of 'em:
推♥翻♥西部政♥权♥ 建立新伊♥斯♥兰♥教国王
death to the West, a new caliphate.
一般我会同意
Yeah. Normally, I would agree with you.
但这次很有趣
But... I don't know, it's interesting.
他的动机有所不同
There's something different about his agenda.
什么意思
Meaning?
他做的一切
Everything he's doing,
感觉更细致 更有计划
it just feels more specific, more calculated.
他筹钱的方式
Look at the way he collected money.
太细致了
It's... sophisticated.
就像本·拉♥登♥
He's like bin Laden.
说清楚
To be, uh, clear,
我让欧洲反恐中心负责此事
I gave CTC Europe the lead on this,
但我需要像你一样的人
but I need people like you.
你很有进取心
You've shown, um, great initiative.
谢谢长官 但说实话
Well, thank you, sir, but, uh, with all due respect,
是格里尔让人监控银行的
that was Greer who put the surveillance team on the bank.
没有他
I mean, without him...
我能给你点建议吗 杰克
Can I, uh, give you some advice, Jack?
我认识吉姆·格里尔很久了
You know, I've known Jim Greer a long time.
他是非常棒的案件负责人
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表