剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
State Department.
我负责西半球的供应链物流
I run, uh, supply chain logistics for the Western Hemisphere.
听上去
That sounds...
很无聊
Boring?
莱恩博士
Dr. Ryan?
莱恩博士
Dr. Ryan?
莱恩博士
Dr. Ryan?
我是美国海岸警卫队的
I'm Petty Officer Second Class Dillard
中士迪拉德
with the United States Coast Guard.
你得跟我走一趟
I need you to come with me.
先生 把你的钥匙给我
Sir, I need your keys.
为什么
For what?
-我得到命令把你的车开回你家 -行
- I have orders to drive your car back to your apartment. - Okay, I...
等等
Hold on a sec. Um...
我不知道 也许我可以
I don't know, maybe I could...
-先生 我们得走了 -好
- Sir, we have to go. - Yeah.
-就这 先生 -注意脚下
- Right in here, sir. - Watch your step.
-到边上来 -把头低下 先生
- Out to the side. - Keep your head down, sir.
怎么了 你不喜欢坐飞机吗
What's the matter? You don't like flying?
-怎么回事 -你冻结的那个账户
- What the hell's going on? - That account you froze--
特别行动部和也门公共安♥全♥部♥抓了个人
S.A.D. And Yemeni PSO picked up somebody.
苏莱曼吗
Suleiman?
不 他们认为是两个通讯员
No. A couple of couriers, they think.
等等 你说特别行动部
Wait, you said S.A.D.,
-我没命令任何监视行动 -是我
- but I didn't order any surveillance. - I did.
我以为你说还不够
I thought you said I wasn't "there yet."
确实没有 但这不意味着你错了
You weren't. But that doesn't mean you were wrong.
你怎么没说呢
Well, how come you couldn't have said that,
你直接把我赶出了办公室
instead of throwing me out of your office?
因为我不认识你
Because I don't know you.
我也不向你汇报
And I don't answer to you.
特别行动部和也门官员会进行审讯
Now, S.A.D. And the Yemenis are gonna run the interrogation.
但你通晓金融事务
But you're the one that knows all this financial shit,
我需要你在场 确保他们问对问题
so I need you there to make sure they know what questions to ask.
什么 不
What? N-No.
你 我不能去也门
You-- I can't go to Yemen.
为什么
Why not?
我是个分♥析♥师
I'm an analyst.
我不审讯人 我只写报告
I don't interrogate people; I write reports.
那就不好办了
Well, that's gonna make a doozy.
上飞机
Get on the fucking plane.
-谢谢送我们来 -长官
- Thanks for the ride. - Sir.
吉姆 很高兴见到你 老兄
Jim. Good to see you, brother.
马蒂斯 这是莱恩博士
Matice, this is Dr. Ryan.
-我是马蒂斯 -你好吗
- Matice. - How you doing?
-你是什么博士 -经济学
- What you a doctor of? - Economics.
酷
Cool.
老兄 我以为你在巴基斯坦
Man, I thought you were in Pakistan.
不 我回兰里了
No. Back at Langley.
-总部吗 -嗯
- Headquarters? - Yeah.
抱歉听到这消息 老兄
Sorry to hear that, man.
你呢 博士
What about you? What's your story, Doctor?
-我是个分♥析♥师 -真的假的
- Oh, I'm an analyst. - No shit?
你分♥析♥什么
What do you analyze?
主要是全球市场
Global markets, mostly.
金融异常之类的
Financial aberrations, stuff like that.
有什么建议吗
You got any tips?
-建议 -买♥♥什么股票之类的
- Tips? - Stocks and shit.
我想扩大自己的证券投资
Trying to expand my portfolio.
这是阿合曼上尉
This is Captain Achmed.
他会负责此次审讯
He's gonna be running the interrogation.
欢迎
Welcome.
他想喝水 但我们没给
好
阿奇
Hey, Archie.
奖章留在门口
Leave your merit badges at the door.
开门
我们到了
This is us.
你们喜欢托比·基斯吗
How y'all like that Toby Keith?
我其实更喜欢乔治·斯特雷特
I'm actually more of a George Strait man myself.
《阿马里洛的清晨》
"Amarillo By Morning."
《所有前任都生活在得州》
"All My Ex's Live in Texas."
但萝卜青菜各有所爱
But to each his own.
这个就是你们要找的首脑
This one here... is your honcho.
奥马尔·拉比尼
Omar Rahbini.
沙特人
Saudi.
他的保镖
Bodyguard.
也门驾照
Yemeni driver's license.
叫苏凡什么的
Soufan something or other.
沙特人在亚丁干什么
What is a Saudi doing in Aden?
他说是来出差
Well, he said he was here on business.
我们在他手提箱里发现了这个
We found that in his briefcase.
打了上面的一个电♥话♥
Called the number on there,
转到自动答录机上了
got a answering service.
很可能只是个幌子
It's probably bullshit anyway.
你说过他俩有人有部手♥机♥
Did you say one of 'em had a phone?
你们要来点芬达吗
Oh, did y'all want a Fanta?
号♥码跟转账的是一样
Same number as the transfers.
看来我们找到了
Looks like we have a winner.
把他带到大房♥间
把他带到大房♥间
起来 走
On your feet. Let's go. Move it.
不老实交代别想走
我啥也不知道
你转账给谁
你去哪
Where you going?
我在这待了好几个小时了
I've been at this for hours.
要出去透透气
I need some air.
先生 需要帮忙吗
Can I help you with something, sir?
哪里有吃的
Where do I get something to eat?
我认识他们
I know these guys.
你待在原地
Stay put.
愿你平安
Assalamualaikum.
也愿你平安
Mualaikumwasalam.
我的朋友 又给你带四个来
We have four more for you, my friend.
他们死于无人机空袭
They were killed in drone strike.
从名单中删了
You cross off your list.
我们说好的 对吧
We have deal, right?
好的 蒙蒂·霍尔
Okay, Monty Hall.
做个交易吧
Let's make a deal.
谢谢你 下士 可以了
Thank you, Corporal. That's all.
吃吧
Go ahead.
没下毒
It's not poison.
上帝会保佑你的 我的朋友
God be with you, my friend.
好的
Yeah, okay.
把尸体放冷藏室 等医生来确认身份
Get these old boys in the cooler till the doc can I.D. them.
先前我提到转账时 你抬头了
Earlier, when I mentioned money transfers, you looked up.
你能听懂我的话
You understood.
我想你现在也听得懂
I assume you understand me now.
苏凡是个黎巴嫩名 对吧
Soufan, that's a, um, Lebanese name, isn't it?
你经常干这个吗
Do you do this often?
从街上绑♥架♥无辜的人来审问
Kidnapping innocent people off the street and interrogate them.
其实你是第一个
You're my first one, actually.
我做得好吗
How am I doing?
我是个分♥析♥师
I'm an analyst.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我坐办公室的
Well, it means I work behind a desk.
苏凡 你呢 你干嘛的
What about you, Soufan, what do you do?
我是个保镖
I'm a bodyguard.
手上的疤是怎么来的
How'd you get those scars on your hands?
小时候弄的 旧伤了
It's an old wound from when I was a boy.
在黎巴嫩吗
In Lebanon?
直走 停尸间在那边
Morgue's straight ahead, that way.
另一个人 拉比尼
The other man... Rahbini.
你怎么认识他的
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表