剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
What's going on?
穆勒医生 你和你的人
Dr. Mueller, I'm gonna need you and your people
立刻离开这层楼
to clear this floor immediately.
-为什么 -可能有危险
- Why? - Possible threat.
我们要撤离总统
We're evacuating the president.
别的楼层的病人和工作人员呢
What about the patients and the staff on the other floors?
我们有特定流程
Right now we have certain protocols.
得先撤离总统
The president needs to be evacuated first.
市民得等等
General evac has to wait.
回你办公室
Go back to your office.
检查楼梯间
Check the stairwell.
他们都过来了
They're all heading up this way.
快走
Let's go. Move it.
有人来了 分头行动 走楼梯
紧急撤离
This is an emergency evacuation.
请走楼梯 在外面集♥合♥
Follow me all the way down the stairs, meet outside.
紧急撤离
This is an emergency evacuation.
请立刻去最近的出口
Proceed to the nearest exit immediately.
紧急撤离
This is an emergency evacuation.
请立刻去最近的出口
Proceed to the nearest exit immediately.
七叶树在路上了
Buckeye en route.
总部 我是3RB
Dispatch, this is Three Romeo Baker,
有嫌犯的外貌描述吗 完毕
do you have a description on those suspects? Over.
冷静 别走散了
Stay calm, stay together.
慢慢来 心急吃不了热豆腐
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
怎么回事
Hey, hey, uh, what's going on?
继续走 到外面去
Just keep moving until you get outside.
没事的
It's all right.
没事
You're all right.
没事的
It's okay.
有人中枪了
Shots! Shots!
-他去哪了 -下楼了
- Where'd he go? - Down there.
-让一下 让一下 -这边 长官
- Move, move, move, move, move. - This way, sir, this way.
怎么了
不行
试试你的
不行
他们肯定关闭了这个区域的电♥话♥塔
我们得走远一点
爸爸
Baba!
多名嫌犯
Multiple suspects,
都是中东成年男子
all are Middle Eastern military-aged males.
也许有武器 谨慎接近
Suspects may be armed and should be approached with caution.
爸爸
Baba.
站住
Stop right there.
举起手来
Hands up!
跪下 快点
On your knees. Go!
-别起来 -快
- Stay down! - Go!
别动
Don't move.
举起手来 别动
Keep your hands up. Don't move.
向右转过来 快
Turn right around. Come on.
我来铐他
I'll cuff him.
大家请向后退
Folks, stand back. Everybody stay back, please.
干嘛呢
Oh, come on.
搞什么
Hey, what the...?
快走
Let's move it, move it.
A站台
滨水站
Waterfront Station.
滨水站 火车即将抵达
Waterfront Station. Train approaching.
你儿子在我手上
他没事吧
He's gonna be all right?
嗯
Yep.
操
Fuck me.
杰克 作为分♥析♥师来说已经很好了 真的
Jack, you did good. Real good. For an analyst.
-滚蛋 -现在
- Fuck you. - Now...
你这么跟上司说话
you talk to your boss like that,
就会去小隔间
you'll find yourself in a shitty cubicle
写恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的金融简报了
writing terrorist finance briefs.
一言既出
Promise?
萨米尔
Samir.
妈妈
Mama!
萨米尔
Samir!
你没放弃他是对的
You were right not to give up on him.
你救了他
You saved that kid's life.
走着瞧
We'll see.
进来
Come in.
你好像没什么要收拾的
Doesn't look like you have too much to pack.
一位智者说过
A wise man once said, "Never move anything
一个箱子装不下的东西就别带到办公室来
into an office you can't carry out in one box."
要让我猜吗
So, you gonna make me guess?
莫斯科
Moscow.
副站长
Deputy chief of station.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你呢
So, what about you?
这呗 我不喜欢换地方
Here. Just happy to be in one place for a while.
也对
Well, that makes sense.
你很擅长写报告
You're great at this nerd shit.
就这样了
Is that it?
是吧
I guess so.
好好享受莫斯科吧
Have fun in Moscow.
我去祈祷了一次
You know, I went to pray the other day
很久没去了
for the first time in a long time.
感觉挺好
It was good.
说实话 非常好
In fact, it was really good.
我被先知的话触动了
And I was struck by the words of the Prophet,
如果对兄弟的渴望
No man is a true believer
与对自己的不一样
Unless he desires for his brother
那就不是真正的信徒
that which he desires for himself.
我觉得这一课非常重要
And I... felt like it was a very important lesson.
嗯
Okay.
再见 小天才
See you around, bright boy.
好了 莱恩博士
He's ready to see you now, Dr. Ryan.
你应该听说了
As I'm sure you've heard,
格里尔被调走了
Greer's getting transferred.
-听说了 -很适合他
- I heard that, yeah. - Yeah. Great job for him.
肯定的
Absolutely.
我找你来
So, the reason I wanted to see you
是因为有个职位需要人
is, obviously, there's a vacancy that needs to be filled.
我觉得你最合适
And I can't think of a better man for the job than you.
我
Me?
嗯 我想让你当反恐金融武装部部长
Yeah. I want you to be the head of T-FAD.
这是你应得的 杰克
You've earned it, Jack.
我不知道该说什么 长官
Wow, I, uh... I don't know what to say, sir.
说"谢谢"肯定没问题
You can't go wrong with "Thank you."
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
在他被调走前
Now, before he transferred,
格里尔给你准备了这个册子
Greer made this read book for you.
我们需要新血液
Now, we're gonna be bringing in some new blood.
几个新分♥析♥师
A few new analysts.
换掉财政部和司法部的代表
Change the reps at Treasury and Justice.
你在特别小组的表现
You impressed a lot of people
令人印象深刻
with your work on the task force.
这是个好机会 杰克
This is going to be good for you, Jack.
待在总部
You want to stay at headquarters,
让大家关注到你
you want to stay visible.
也许40岁前你就能在七楼办公了
You could be on the seventh floor before you're 40.
给你订了莫斯科的机票
格里尔
恭喜 祝你好运
Congratulations, and good luck.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表