剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
I got all the right signals.
摆平了一切
I... had it all teed up.
我知道他缺钱
I knew that he had money problems,
婚姻不幸 我们见面了
a bad marriage, so we meet.
在茶馆里面的房♥间
In a tea house, back of the room.
但他非常紧张
But... the guy's nervous as a cat,
突然
and suddenly,
谈到一半的时候 他改主意了
in the middle of the talk, he changes his mind.
他不但不和我合作
Not only does he not want to work with me,
还想把我关进巴基斯坦监狱
he wants to throw me in a Pakistani prison,
如果我没被折磨或者殴打致死
where I'm gonna spend the next ten years...
可能要待上十年
if I'm not tortured or beaten to death first.
所以
So...
我捅了他
I stabbed him.
偷偷溜走了
Walked out before anybody noticed,
他当场就死了
and he died right at the table.
三天后就是他女儿的婚礼
Three days before his daughter's wedding.
他另外还有四个孩子
Guy had four other kids and...
到现在我还在想
To this day, I keep thinking,
我当时还能说别的吗
"Was there anything else I could have said?"
巴基斯坦声称他死于心脏病
Publicly, the Pakistanis said he died of a heart attack,
但私底下 他们对我们政♥府♥
but privately, to our government,
非常的气愤
they were fucking livid,
七楼的某些人也是
as were certain other persons on the seventh floor.
我野心太大
I had shot too high.
风险太大
Took too big of a risk,
所以他们把我贬回总部
so they PNG'd me back to headquarters.
干这份工作
There is no version of this job that doesn't require compromise,
只要你想好好干 就得妥协
not if you want to do something that matters.
我不信
I don't believe that.
我相信你可以无需妥协
I believe you can make a difference
就可以有所成就
without having to make those kind of compromises.
我理解
I know you do,
因为很久以前
'cause once, a long time ago,
我也这么想
I used to believe the same fucking thing.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表