剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
才会到制♥造♥你说的核回落
to have the fallout you're talking about?
50 60公斤
50, 60 kilograms.
你不觉得这个有点小吗
Doesn't that look small to you?
差不多得是这个5到10倍的量才够
Y-You'd need nearly five, ten times that much.
如果他不想杀上千人呢
What if he's not trying to kill thousands of people?
什么意思
What do you mean?
苏莱曼在巴黎杀了个牧师
In Paris, Suleiman killed that priest,
但他利用牧师的葬礼让大家进教堂
but he used the death to get everyone into the church,
然后发动袭击
and that's when he attacked.
这是有步骤的
It was a multi-step process.
如果这次也一样呢
What if this is the same thing?
如果这次疫情只是第一步呢
What if the outbreak is just part one of a larger objective?
埃博拉和铯元素有什么联♥系♥
What does Ebola have to do with cesium?
还不知道
I don't know yet.
这是远程引爆的
It's remote detonated.
号♥码已经输进了电♥话♥里
The number's already programmed into the phone.
只要选中然后发送
All you have to do is select it and hit send.
炸♥药♥刚好可以让粉末分散
Just enough explosives to turn the powder into a cloud.
剩下的就靠通风管了
The ventilation ducts will do the rest.
干得漂亮
你不需要亲自动手 谢赫
All this can be done without you, my sheikh.
如果我不准备承担同样的风险
How will my message resonate with those we wish to inspire
如何能引起目标人群的共鸣呢
if I'm not prepared to take the same risks?
萨米尔
Samir?
把包放好
萨米尔
Samir?
你在干吗
我去厕所了
我保证
这一切结束后
就找你妈妈和姐妹
重新团圆
相信我吗
大家回避一下 谢谢
Could we have the room, please?
你丈夫有没有提到过"铯"
Has your husband ever mentioned the word "Cesium"?
没有
No. Never.
看看这张照片
Take a look at this photo.
能想起什么吗
Let me know if it jogs your memory.
我把所有的都告诉你了
I've told you everything I know.
我们约定好了
That was our agreement.
你帮了很大的忙
And you've been very helpful.
那我儿子呢
What about my son?
你答应我会找到萨米尔的
You promised me you'd find Samir.
我已经做了你要求的一切
I have done everything you've asked.
我在尽全力找你儿子
And I am doing everything I can to find your son.
你在尽全力杀我丈夫
You are doing everything you can to kill my husband.
我儿子对你来说不重要
My son doesn't matter to you.
不
That is not true.
他知道我们要去
He knew we were coming.
你丈夫知道我们要突袭你家
Your husband knew that we were gonna raid your home.
我不知道他怎么知道的 但他知道了
And I don't know how he knew that, but he did.
你觉得是我
And you think I what?
警告了他
Warned him?
抱歉 莱恩博士
I'm sorry, Dr. Ryan.
我不知道我丈夫的计划
I don't know what my husband is planning.
-我只希望 -我帮不了你
- All I'm asking... - I can't help you.
在柜台点餐
You have to order from the counter.
好
Oh, right.
抱歉
Excuse me.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你阻止不了的
莱恩
Ryan.
没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
乔治城的披萨店发生了爆♥炸♥
Pizzeria just blew up in Georgetown.
那能容纳多少人 30 40人
What's the capacity? 30, 40 people?
他在巴黎杀了300人
He killed 300 in Paris.
我真不明白
I don't get it.
-格里尔 -莱拉
- Greer. - It's Layla.
核应急支援组到披萨店了
NEST is onsite at the pizzeria, and saying that the bomb
他们说就是塑胶炸♥弹♥
was just straight-up plastic explosives.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
没有铯元素
No cesium.
他没用
He didn't use it.
这些救护车去哪啊
Where are these ambulances going, anyway?
最近的医院在哪
Where's the nearest hospital?
华盛顿纪念医院
Uh, Washington Memorial.
怎么了
Why?
总统就在那
That's where the president is.
调头
Turn the car around.
-什么 -快调头
- What? - Turn the goddamn car around.
凯西 我是杰克
Cathy, it's Jack.
如果你还在医院 听到留言后
If you're still at the hospital, you got to call me as soon
赶紧给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
as you get this message, all right?
但现在有多名伤员
But right now, we've got multiple wounded...
各位 创伤室在这后面
Guys, trauma bay is back this way.
这两个没撑住
These two didn't make it.
我们送他们去楼下太平间
We're taking them downstairs to the morgue.
所有人都要搜身
Everybody needs to be searched.
詹姆斯·格里尔 杰克·莱恩博士
James Greer. Dr. Jack Ryan.
中情局 我们打过电♥话♥的
CIA. We called ahead.
-没人跟我说 -让他们过吧
- No one told me. - Let them through.
我接到电♥话♥了 我是克劳福德
I got the call. I'm Crawford.
戴上这个 我们才知道你是好人
Here, you'll need to wear these so we know you're the good guys.
有什么消息
What do you know?
四五个中东男子
Four or five men, Middle Eastern,
甚至可能有穆萨·本·苏莱曼本人
maybe even Mousa bin Suleiman.
-袭击巴黎教堂那个 -没错
- From the church in Paris. - Exactly.
我能帮你们吗
Can I help you guys?
我们认为袭击披萨店只是个幌子
We think the pizzeria may have just been a distraction.
目的呢
Distraction for what?
现在总统 副总统
You have the president, vice president,
和众议院议长都在一起
and speaker of the House all in one place.
跟别说还有13个国会和内阁成员了
Not to mention 13 other members of Congress and cabinet.
他可能通过这次袭击把脏弹
He may have been using all this chaos to sneak a dirty bomb
-偷送进了医院 -好极了
- into the hospital. - Fantastic.
红队 紧急情况 重复 紧急情况
Red, three-three Delta. Repeat, three-three delta.
总统在七楼隔离室
President's in quarantine on seven.
海军陆战一队八分钟后到
Marine One is eight minutes out.
我们从楼顶撤离总统
We're gonna evac him from the roof.
得让他准备好
I need to get him ready to move.
-其他人呢 -总统优先
- What about everyone else? - POTUS first.
然后再担心其他人
Then we'll worry about the others.
我会派人搜查医院
I'll deploy my guys to search the hospital.
-我们呢 -帮助搜查
- What can we do? - Help with the search.
靠
Shit.
手♥机♥打不通的
Your phone's not gonna work.
手♥机♥无信♥号♥♥
特勤局一接到可靠炸♥弹♥威胁
The minute the Secret Service gets a credible bomb threat,
就会干扰该区域的公共通信服务和无线电频率
they jam all the public cell service
来防止远程引爆
and RF in the area to prevent remote detonation.
不在他们的波频下是打不了电♥话♥的
Nobody's calling in or out who's not on their airwaves.
你搜这边
You take these.
我搜大厅那边
I'll take the ones down at the end of the hall.
我爸爸呢 他怎么还没回来
萨米尔 别担心
他马上就回来
往大厅走20米再往左 好吗
你确定是这吗
跟我在利雅得待的医院一样
用通风管来释放铯元素
这个空气量 一旦爆♥炸♥
30秒就能到总统的隔离室
按这里
带着神的平和
引爆电♥话♥已经连上了医院系统
我设好号♥码了
只要一点发送
听天由命
Inshallah.
走吧
Okay.
搞定
1条新短♥信♥ 杰克
严重安全问题
请立刻离开医院
怎么回事
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表