剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
休息十天减减压
Ten days to decompress.
谁知道什么意思
Whatever the fuck that means.
他命令你休假
He ordered you?
明天开始
As of tomorrow.
那有什么不好
So what's wrong with that?
去米德湖 找几个女人
Go to Lake Mead, get some pussy,
-放松一下 -去他的米德湖
- chill out. - Fuck Lake Mead!
休假不能解决任何事情
It's not like taking leave is gonna solve anything.
那什么才能解决
Then what will?
飞行学校里 我在班里排前3%
I-I was in the top three percent in my class at flight school.
然后 毕业前一个月
And then, a month before graduation,
某个白♥痴♥军士长过来说
some dickhead master sergeant comes and says,
"所有人打包行李 无人机计划需要人手"
"Everybody pack your shit. The drone program needs bodies."
我本该是个飞行员的
I was supposed to be a pilot.
所以呢
So, what,
没去理想的地方任职就生气了
you're pissed 'cause you didn't get the duty station you wanted?
不是的
No...
这与我无关 艾娃 我们做的事才是重点
It's not about me, Ava. It's this. It's what we do.
我们坐在一万英里以外的拖车里
We sit in a trailer 10,000 miles away
按个按钮人就死了
and we push a button and someone dies.
不管我们是在一万英里以外
It don't matter if we're 10,000 miles away
还是在一万英尺的高空中
or 10,000 feet in the air;
做的都是一样的事
it's the same shit.
不 不一样
No, it's not.
飞行员 真正的飞行员会上战场
Pilots, real pilots, they go to war.
他们可能会被击落 被俘虏
They can get shot down, they can get captured,
也可能会死
they can die.
而我们是坐在拖车里打游戏
We sit in a trailer and we play video games.
然后来这里吃该死的早饭
And then we come here and we have fucking breakfast?
你是我的兄弟 但是你在说胡话
You're my boy, but you're trippin'.
我每干掉一个坏人
Every bad guy I put in the dirt
就少了一个在某处市场爆♥炸♥的炸♥弹♥
is one less bomb that goes off in a market somewhere,
少一辆炸毁满是海军陆战队员关卡的汽车
one less car that blows up at a checkpoint full of Marines.
我们报到上岗时
And when we check in,
我得知道我的搭档靠得住
I need to know that my wingman has my back.
所以不管你需要做什么才能恢复正常
So whatever it is you need to do to get your mind right,
尽管去做
you go do it.
-你准备好了吗 莱恩博士 -准备好了
- Dr. Ryan, are you ready? - I think so.
没问题吧
We got this?
都准备好了
Yeah. It's all set up.
-用他之前在巴黎的用户名登陆 -好
- Sign in with the username he used in Paris. - Yeah.
这是他最后一次登陆的游戏
Okay. That's the last game he played.
你现在上线了
You're online now.
所以你可以在那里直接给他发消息
So you can message him directly right there.
当你和他聊天的时候
Now, when you're chatting with him,
会直接从英语转换成法语
it'll translate directly from English to French
反之亦然
and vice versa.
-明白了 -好
- Got it. - Okay.
法国国内安全总局已在夏蒙尼就绪
DGSI is on site in Chamonix,
苏莱曼向他兄弟派任何人他们就会突入
ready to move in if Suleiman sends anyone for his brother.
好了大伙 开始行动
All right, everybody, here we go.
你们准备好了吗
已就位
好
Okay.
小心点
慢点
谢赫
阿里
-他上线了 -我们开始吧
- He's on. - Here we go.
好了
We're okay.
好吧
All right.
-地址 -诺琳
- Address? - Come on, Noreen.
这呢
Right here.
我拿到地址了
I've got the address.
做好准备
Get ready!
问他多久到
Okay. Ask him how long.
等一下
我们怎么确定是他
除了他谁还知道这么联络我们
你也看到新闻了
法国警♥察♥在找他
我们必须确保安全
你在干什么
反追踪IP地址
怎么回事 他怎么不回话了
All right, what's going-- Why isn't he answering?
他在追踪我们的IP地址
He's tracing our I.P. address.
-有问题吗 -没有
- Is that a problem? - No.
我们预料到了 我能搞定
No, we expected it. I got it.
好吧
Okay.
法国 夏蒙尼
糟了 谁知道这个
Oh, shit. Who's got this?
大家动起来
Let's go, guys!
快点查 快点查
Get on it, get on it.
我找到了 找到了地址
I've got it. Got the address.
快点 动作快
Come on, right now, right now.
调出卫星图片
Pulling up sat imagery right now.
天啊 那是15年前的了
Jesus Christ, that was 15 years ago.
如果他们重新粉刷了呢
What if they've repainted it?
只能一搏了 伙计们
Best guess, guys.
油漆很旧
That looks old to me.
-你是对的 -就说绿色
- You're right. - Just go with green.
-绿色 绿色 -是的
- Green? Green. - Yes.
-我们很确定 是吧 -是
- 'Cause we're sure, right? - Yes.
说得对吗
他上钩了
He bought it.
等一下 他怎么没退出登录
Wait a minute, why isn't he... why isn't he signing off?
或许他在等你
Well, maybe he's waiting for you.
他还在线 杰克
He's still online, Jack.
-这是试探 -什么
- This is some kind of test. - What?
该死的
Shit.
-妈的 -好了 把它关掉
- Fuck. - All right, shut it down.
-还没完 -他知道他兄弟不会来了
- It's not over. - He knows no one's coming.
-还没结束 -这是谎言
- It's not over. Just wait. - It's a lie.
-他知道他兄弟不会来了 -就等一下
- He knows no one's coming. - Just wait a second.
妈的
Shit.
-莱恩 -你干什么呢
- Ryan. - What are you doing?
我说了关掉它 莱恩
I said shut it down, Ryan.
我们必须关机了
等一下
天啊 他知道你是谁
Jesus Christ, he knows who you are.
小心点
Careful.
杰克
Jack.
哈宁又他妈是谁
Who the fuck is Hanin?
等一下 他有计划
Just wait a minute. He's onto something.
-他下线了 -我就知道
- He's gone. - I knew it.
到底怎么回事
Whoa, what the fuck just happened?
如果不是真的 他会否认的
If it wasn't true, he would've denied it.
莱恩 否认什么 否认什么
Ryan, denied what? Denied what?
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
-我确定 -确定什么
- I'm sure. - Sure about what?
有这么个女人
There's a woman.
在土耳其难民营
There's a woman in a Turkish refugee camp
声称是他的妻子
who claims she's his wife.
就是她
It's her.
那就找到她
Then find her.
告诉你们老板
我所有事都处理好了
什么麻烦都没有
快走 快走
这女人和两个小女孩
她们在哪
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表