剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
知道他什么时候回来吗
不好意思
我丈夫的事是他自己的事
我们在阿勒波找到一位兄弟
你丈夫要求他和你们待在一起
这里吗
和我们一起
就像你说的
你丈夫的事是他自己的事
苏莱曼谢赫回来时
告诉他阿♥拉♥德万谢赫想见他
-愿你平安 -也愿你平安
- Salaam alaikum. - Wa alaikum as-salaam.
愿你平安
Salaam alaikum.
1621年签订了一份条约
A 1621 treaty with the Wampanoags
瓦帕浓人保护清教♥徒♥不受来自
gave the Pilgrims protection against this tribe
如今被称为罗德岛州的部落侵袭
from what's now Rhode Island.
纳拉干族
Narragansett.
那个部落就是纳拉干族
That tribe would be the Narragansett.
拉妮 到你了
Lani, start.
疯狂三月 200美元
March Madness, $200.
这种洗衣物质可以让
This laundry substance made possible
伊丽莎白一世时代的高级衣领
the Elizabethan fancy collar...
-喂 -杰克 你好吗
- Hello? - Jack! How are you?
-乔 -四年没见了吧
- Hey, Joe. - It's been what, four years?
五年了
Uh... five, I think.
没把你吵醒吧
I didn't wake you, did I?
有什么事 乔
What can I do for you, Joe?
我们能不能出来见个面
I was wondering if we could get together.
我有事想告诉你
There's something I'd like to talk to you about.
可以现在说
We can talk right now.
不了 我不想在电♥话♥里说
No, I'd rather not do it over the phone.
周日去我家
Come by the house on Sunday.
我给自己办了个生日派对 小聚一下
I've got a little gathering for my birthday. Nothing big.
只请了几个朋友和亲戚 你记得在哪吧
Some friends and family. You remember where, right?
记得 我真的很感谢
Yeah, I... You know what? I really appreciate
-你的邀请 乔 但是... -杰克
- the invite, Joe, but... - Jack...
我不是以你上任老板的身份邀请你的
I'm not asking you as your former boss.
我是作为你的朋友邀请你的
I'm asking you as a friend.
-好吧 -太好了
- Yeah. - Great.
一点左右到 到时候见
Drop by around 1:00. See you then.
好的
Sounds good.
屋大维从四面八方将此人的军舰击沉
Octavian sank the forces of this man eight ways to Sunday
赢得了公元前31年的亚克兴角战役
to win the 31 BC naval battle of Actium.
马克·安东尼
Mark Antony.
屋大维战胜了马克·安东尼
Octavian beat Mark Antony.
杰克 给你买♥♥了个丹麦酥 蓝莓的
Hey, Jack, got you a Danish. It's blueberry.
谢了 特瑞莎
Oh, thanks, Teresa.
-要咖啡吗 -好的
- And a... coffee? - Yes.
稍等一下 谢谢
Hold on one second. Thank you.
长官 有时间吗
Sir, do you have a minute?
给你这个小天才五分钟
For you, Bright Boy, I got five.
请进
Come in.
有什么发现
What have you got?
我发现了点什么 需要给你看看
I found something you got to see.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
这些是通过一个叫"追踪欧元"的
These are financial transactions
手♥机♥软件进行的几笔财务交易
through an app called TracEuro.
用手♥机♥操作的
You use your cell phone.
在我离开卡拉奇前他们都用这个
Yeah, they were using that in Karachi before I left.
每一笔交易都和这个账户有关
Every one of these transactions is linked to this account
一周半之前在亚丁的银行
opened a week and a half ago in a bank in Aden
一个沙特进出口公♥司♥开的户 但是
by a Saudi import-export company, but...
这个公♥司♥的营业执照
the business license of that company
还不满一个月
is less than a month old.
这是个空壳公♥司♥
This is a shell.
-好吧 -所以
- Okay. - So,
八天内达成了六笔环球银行金融电♥信♥协会交易
six SWIFT transactions have come through in the last eight days.
总额超过九百万
They total over $9 million.
我监视的其他账户
Of all the other accounts that I've been monitoring,
只有两个勉强超过了六位数
only two have ever gone above six figures, and barely.
大额的交易会吸引注意
Large transactions attract attention.
为什么现在做大 冒险出现在我们的视线里
Why go big now and risk popping up on our radar?
或许他根本不在乎吸引别人的注意
Maybe he doesn't even care about drawing attention,
因为不管他在计划着什么 他都准备好了
because whatever he's planning, he's ready now.
-就是这样 我们抓住他了 -他
- This is it. We got him. - "He"?
你是说苏莱曼
You mean Suleiman.
长官 他是真实存在的
Sir, he's real.
我向你保证他是真实的
I promise you he is real.
你不觉得七楼有些人
Don't you think there are people on the seventh floor
20年前第一次听到本·拉♥登♥的时候
that would have loved this opportunity 20 years ago
会很喜欢这次机会吗
the first time they heard the name "bin Laden"?
我只想让你提交一个外交照会 把账户冻结
All I'm asking is order a demarche, freeze the account.
还不够
You're not there yet.
还不够
I'm not there yet?
长
S...
长官
Sir?
911事件只花了50万美金
9/11 cost half a million dollars.
要是他真的存在 拿着20倍的钱
If he is real, what do you think he can do with 20 times
你觉得他能做出什么来 必须得追查
that amount of money? We have to chase this down.
一旦钱转移了 他也就不见了
Once the money's gone, he's gone.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
只需递交个外交照会 把账户冻结
Just order a demarche and freeze the account.
还有别的事吗
Is there anything else?
赛伊达
Sayiddah.
我拿了茶来
不好意思
我的阿♥拉♥伯语说得不好
我们可以说英语
We can speak English.
想来点茶吗
Like some tea?
谢谢
Thank you.
他犹豫是因为害怕了
He's hesitating because he's scared.
害怕 格里尔
Scared? Greer?
你知道他捅了多大的篓子
Do you know how badly you have to screw up
才从基地站长贬到反恐金融武装部部长吗
to go from Chief of Base to the head of T-FAD?
不能再犯错了 他很清楚
He can't make another mistake, he knows that.
就算你说得对
Even if you're right,
你也没有权利写外交照会
you don't have the authority to write a demarche.
-好吗 那是 -财政部 我知道
- Okay? That's... - Treasury. I know.
杰克
Jack.
我不清楚 格里尔怎么说
I don't know. What about Greer?
你又不给格里尔工作
You don't work for Greer.
财政部是独♥立♥的
Treasury's its own thing.
老实说 要是你觉得不行的话
Honestly, though, I don't want you to do it
我也不勉强你
if you're uncomfortable.
我也说不清楚 只是每次人们说
I just... I don't know. I get so frustrated
财政部什么都不干的时候 我就很沮丧
when people say Treasury doesn't do anything.
是的
Yeah.
没事
It's fine.
好 那就做吧
Okay, let's do it.
太棒了
That was awesome.
发了
Was that it?
嗯
Yeah.
成了
Yes.
干得漂亮
Good job.
谢谢
Thank you.
别动
晚饭好了 走吧
去洗洗
好的 妈妈
格里尔
Greer.
吉姆
Jim?
彼得
Pete.
我助手肯定是拨错分机号♥了
I think my aide must have put me through to the wrong extension.
我想找反恐金融武装部部长
I'm trying to get ahold of the T-FAD group chief.
我就是
You're talking to him.
有什么能为你效劳
What can I do for you?
我打电♥话♥来问问你递交的外交照会
I'm calling about this demarche y'all ordered.
我没递交啊
I didn't order a demarche.
你部门的财政部官员交的
Well, some Treasury officer in your shop did.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表