剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
All right, all right.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你以为这是给你的
我听说你手下
几个月没拿到钱了
所以我跟自己说 必须来这
解决这事
你以为能用钱收买♥♥我手下的
忠诚
开什么玩笑
这里的笑话是你
把他们武器拿走
别担心
我也有东西给你
易卜拉欣
能看见他吗
Do you see him?
太暗了 能见度很差
It's too dark; the visibility sucks.
前面有东西
There's something coming up.
是什么 酒店吗
What is that? Is that a hotel?
我看看
Let me see.
是滑雪场
It's a ski resort.
我们需要汽油和香烟
We need gas and cigarettes.
克鲁塞 我们要加油
检查一下滑雪场
我们会追上的
走
Go.
-小心 -你你你
- Be careful. - You, you, you, you, you.
快走
Go.
叛徒
被神眷顾的弟兄
我们的先知
正直谦逊
祂为我们树立了榜样
而这个人
不是你们的榜样
他过好日子
不关心你们的利益
他不当牧羊人
而像一匹狼
你会后悔的
抬走
把他和西方人关在一起
被神眷顾的弟兄
我答应你们
我们得团结
打败敌人
夺回领土
如果你们相信我
我发誓
我们将会活在伊♥斯♥兰♥的信仰下
所有人
一起
我们将建造伟大的伊♥斯♥兰♥帝国
他会死吗
抱歉 我不知道
你知道他想对我们做什么吗
萨米尔
你在这干吗
回房♥去
他跟你说了什么
What did he say to you?
她回你短♥信♥了吗
Did she text you back?
还没
No, not yet.
我猜猜 不是好事
Let me guess, that's bad.
你说她是医生 对吧
You said she's a doctor, right?
医生很忙
Doctors are busy.
或者她是笨蛋
Or she's an idiot.
我肯定会回你的
I would have texted you back.
你把他跟丢了
You lost him.
是我们跟丢了
We lost him.
我们是个小组
Hey, this is a team effort.
你也在车里
You're in the car, too.
是你开的车 所以是你跟丢的
Well, you're the one driving, so you lost him.
那是什么
What's that?
滑雪木屋 看
Ah, the ski chalet. Look.
那是他的车
That's his vehicle.
没人
Clear.
我去和前台聊聊 看看有没有人入住
I'm going to talk to the clerk, see if anyone checked in.
等等
Wait.
车痕是新的
The tracks are fresh.
他换车了
He switched vehicles.
上尉 上尉
Capitaine? Capitaine?
莱恩 趴下
Ryan, down!
放下武器
让我看看
All right, just let me see.
-让我看看 -你在干吗 跟上他
- Let me see. Let me see. - What are you doing? Go follow him!
好
Okay.
叫救护车 叫救
Call an ambulance. Call an ambu...!
快跟着他
Go. Go. Follow him.
听我说 地点
Listen to me. Where...?
袭击地点在哪
Where's the attack?
莱恩
Hey, Ryan?
别让这事成为负担
Don't take it home with you.
约个炮 喝点酒
Get laid, get drunk.
别回家乱想
Just don't go home and think.
一条新短♥信♥
需要打给我 就打
If you need to call me, call me.
我帮你冷静
I'll talk you down.
但你是真的要再打
But you better really need to call me.
别笑我 我第一次吃螃蟹
Don't judge me. It's my first crab.
我现在就在笑你
I am judging you right now.
使劲
Come on.
用力
Like you mean it.
-天啊 -进眼睛里了
- Oh, my gosh. - That was in my eye.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 我活该
Yeah. Well, I deserved it.
我很开心今晚能出来
I'm really glad we... we did this tonight.
不见你就得见埃博拉培养菌 所以
Well, it was either you, or Ebola cultures, so...
你做了正确的选择
I think you made the right call.
-走着瞧 -走着瞧
- We'll see. - We will see.
你没事吧
You all right?
-我杯子裂了 -再拿一个吧
- Oh, just, my glass has a chip. - Oh, let's get another one.
没事 我用另一边喝
It's okay. I can just drink from the other side.
很简单的 看着 你好
So easy. Watch this. : Hey, yeah.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
我希望 因为
Yeah, I hope so, 'cause, uh,
这位女士差点就被你餐厅的酒杯割到嘴了
this lady almost cut her lip on a glass in your restaurant.
真没事
It's totally fine.
非常抱歉 女士 我帮你换一个
I'm very sorry, ma'am. I'll get you another glass.
你这怎么开的店
What kind of place are you running here?
-什么 -我说你这怎么开的店
- Excuse me? - I said what kind of place are you running here?
要不我们帮你在别家
Maybe we should get you some reservations
-定个位子吧 -知道吗
- at some other place. - You know what?
我也这么想
I was thinking the exact same thing.
杰克 我
Jack, I...
天啊
Oh, my God.
熊掌啊 这人
Bear paws, this guy.
总是忘了背伤
Always forgets the back.
你上次什么时候睡的觉
When's the last time you slept?
-脸色太差了 -谢谢
- You look like hell. - Thanks.
这是凯西 我的约会对象 友好点
This is Cathy, my date. Be nice.
凯西 这是巴斯特
Cathy, this is Buster.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
他配不上你
You're too good for him.
我看出来了
I can already tell.
我去拿杯子
I'll get that glass.
巴斯特是谁
So, Buster is who?
我爸的老朋友
An old friend of my dad's.
他们以前在巴尔的摩一起当警♥察♥
They were, uh, cops together in Baltimore.
你♥爸♥退休了吗
Your dad's retired now?
算是吧
You could say that, yeah.
他去世一段时间了
He, uh, he passed away a while back.
-对不起 -不 没事的
- Shit. I'm-I'm sorry. - Oh, no, please, don't worry about it.
是我上大学前的那年了
It was, uh... the year before I went to college.
淋巴癌
Lymphoma.
这里勾起了很多回忆
This place actually brings back a lot of memories.
我第一次喝啤酒就是跟他在那张吧台
I had my first beer with him right over at that bar.
因为那晚
Because that was the night
我看到我女友和我铁哥们亲嘴了
I saw my girlfriend kissing my best friend.
-不 -是的
- Oh, no. - Oh, yeah.
可恶的比利·艾格纳
Billy fuckin' Egner.
我们俩就坐在那喝啤酒
The two of us just sat there drinking some beers.
我记得他几乎没说话 然后
I remember he didn't say hardly anything at all, and then...
他突然扭头对我说
all of a sudden he just turned to me, and he said...
"你准备好就可以开始了"
"Whenever you're ready."
准备什么
Ready for what?
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表