剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
She and her daughters were staying in a camp outside of Hassa.
昨晚被偷运出去了
They were smuggled out last night.
我们要知道她们现在在哪里
We need to know where they are now.
你的朋友真直接
Your friend is all business.
是的 我认识负责偷渡出营的人
Yeah, I know the people who run the smuggling out of the camps.
他们见到过好多年轻的女人
They meet a lot of young women.
其中一些女人来为我工作
Some of these women come to work for me,
为了她们的未来挣钱
to make money for their futures.
当然 我们会买♥♥情报的
Well, of course, we'll pay you for the information.
偷渡者把她们带到海岸
The smugglers take them to the coast.
但是这比前几年困难多了
But it's much harder than a few years ago.
大多数船被要求掉头返回
Most boats get turned back.
所以他们必须走得更远
So they have to go much further.
有些去到阿尔巴尼亚
Some go to Albania,
意大利北部 克罗地亚
Northern Italy, Croatia.
旅途十分艰苦 我
It's a hard journey, I...
哪里 他们从海岸什么地方出发
Where? Where on the coast do they leave from?
那不是个游轮的入口 我的朋友
It's not the entrance of a cruise ship, my friend.
每几周就会变
It's changing every couple of weeks.
他们必须躲避警♥察♥ 或者贿赂他们
They have to avoid the police, or pay them off.
并不便宜
Which is not cheap.
他们现在在哪里
Where are they now?
今天
Today?
我可以打个电♥话♥
I can make a phone call.
现在给你一万
I'll give you 10,000 now,
找到那个女人之后再给你一万
and 10,000 when we locate the woman.
先给二万五
25,000 now,
找到女人之后再给二万五
25,000 when you find the woman.
先给一万五
15,000 now.
找回女人之后再给二万
And 20,000 when we recover the woman.
等我一下 之后我们就出发
Give me a minute. Then, we go.
开你们的卡车
We take your trucks.
你们的卡车总是最好的
You have always the best trucks.
肯定还有别的方式能解决
There's got to be another way to go about this.
比如呢 皮博迪
Like what, Peabody?
比如去找土耳其警♥察♥
Like, go to the Turkish police.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我们是美国中情局的情报官员
"Hey, we're a couple of American "intelligence officers from the CIA.
你们能否帮我们
"We were wondering if you could help us
找一个女人
find a woman who got caught up
她被你们的非法走私行动抓走了
in one of your illegal smuggling operations.
你们因被收买♥♥而忽视的行动
You know, the ones that you get paid off to ignore.
然后我们今天在她上船之前
And, oh, yeah, we need to find her today,
就要找到她
before she gets on a boat."
也许不会这样发展
Maybe that's not how it happens.
也许我们还能找到独角兽和彩虹呢
And maybe we can find a unicorn and a rainbow.
你就紧跟着
Now, just follow along.
边看边学习
Watch and learn.
可以吗
Okay?
你注意到伊♥斯♥兰♥国人了吗
You notice Daesh?
他们都开丰田汽车
They all drive Toyotas.
就像这辆
Just like this.
他们甚至会偷其他类型的汽车
They even take other types of trucks.
偷了卖♥♥掉 然后买♥♥丰田
They steal, sell them and buy Toyotas.
有好产品时 就会发生这样的事
This is what happens when you have a great product.
你两边都能赚钱
You make money from both sides.
他们的卡车更烂
Yeah, their trucks are shittier.
我们有更好的型号♥
We have much nicer models.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但你们得付十倍价格
But you also paid ten times as much.
美国
America.
我喜欢美国
I love America.
你从哪里来
Where are you from?
辛辛那提
Cincinnati.
那是个城市
It's a city.
你呢 我的朋友
And you, my friend?
你从哪里来
Where are you from?
不用在意我从哪里来
Don't worry about where I'm from.
你不喜欢我
You don't like me.
你以为你是个好人
You think you're the good guy,
我是个坏人
I'm the bad guy.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
但如果我生在美国的一个美丽城市里
But maybe, if I was born in a nice city in America,
比如辛辛那提
like Cincinnati...
我也可以是个好人
I could be the good guy, too.
出生地决定了命运 我的朋友
Geography is destiny, my friend.
世界就是窑炉 我们就是粘土
The world is the kiln, we are the clay.
我得记下来
Wow, let me write that down.
他们到达海岸前
There was an incident at the stop
给卡车加油的站点发生了事故
where they refuel the trucks before they go to the coast.
可能会牵扯到你们的女人
It may have involved your woman.
-我们应该去那里 -走吧
- We should go there now. - Let's go.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
我不知道你认为自己在做什么
I don't know what you think you're fucking doing,
但你不能这么紧绷着
but you need to unclench your asshole.
我们需要他 所以放松些
We need this guy, so dial that shit down.
有照片吗
We have a picture?
是的
Sure.
她和她的女儿来过这里
She and her daughters were here.
一个男人来了 跟着她们进了公厕
A man arrived, followed them into the latrine.
你们的女人袭击了他
Your woman attacked him.
她和孩子们徒步离开了
She and her children left on foot.
你说袭击了他是什么意思
What do you mean, attacked him?
他说她用石头打了那个男人的头
He says she hit him on the head with a rock.
他掉到了粪坑里
He fell into the shit pit.
苏莱曼不可能让本地人来找他的妻子
No way Suleiman uses a local to find his wife.
那个粪坑里的家伙怎么样了
So, what happened to him? The guy in the shitter.
他清理干净后就开车往海岸去了
He cleaned up and is driving to the coast.
靠
Shit.
我知道一条近路 但要是想在开船前找到她
I have a shortcut we can take, but we have to go now to catch her,
我们现在就得出发
before the boats go out.
走吧
Let's go.
妈妈
Mama.
我的脚疼
我的也疼 亲爱的
但我们必须得继续走
她累坏了
我们必须在天黑前赶到海岸
加油 只剩几公里了
你之前就是这么说的 你怎么知道有多远
等我们上船了
苦难就结束了
要是爸爸在就好了
他会保护我们的
你♥爸♥爸
是我在保护我们
你们觉得这样就苦了吗
你们根本不懂什么才是苦
等你们长大了
就会明白我使你们免受了怎样的命运
快点 我们走 快走
我发誓 这道门是新装的
I swear, this gate is new.
有别的路吗
There another way?
除非你们想让那个男人
Not if you want to make it to the coast
在我们之前赶到海岸追上她
before the man who is chasing your woman.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
我来处理
I'll take care of this.
我认识这片地的主人
I know the man who owns this land.
也许他的守卫想要点钱
Maybe his guards need some money.
感觉不对劲吗
This feel wrong to you?
现在还看不出来
I can't tell yet.
他是想跟我们多榨些钱
He's just milking us for more money.
是啊
Yeah.
那我们就给他钱
So, we'll pay it.
怎么回事
What the fuck happened?
-他们先开的枪 -为什么
- They shoot at me. - Why?
他们想要钱
They wanted money.
-那你为什么不给他们 -我试了
- So why didn't you pay them? - I try to.
他们要的数额太不合理了
They wouldn't take a reasonable amount.
我不能让他们敲诈我
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表