剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
I can't have them push me into paying unreasonable amounts.
数额不合理
An "unreasonable" amount?
我们为什么要跟着这家伙
Why are we following this guy?
你想找到那些女人吗
You want to find those girls?
你需要我 需要托尼
You need me. Tony!
好啊 也许你可以等上几个星期
Ah, okay, maybe you can wait a few weeks,
等她们其中一两个沦落到我的妓院里
until one or two of them ends up in my stable.
杰克 杰克
Jack. Jack!
行了 杰克 别闹了
Come on, Jack. Cut that shit out.
杰克
Jack!
够了
Cut that shit out!
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
够了 都住手
Cut it out! Cut that shit out!
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我是托尼·艾哈迈德·德米尔 你听好了
Tony Ahmet Demir! You-- Listen!
光是强♥奸♥犯还不够恶劣吗
It's not bad enough that he's a rapist?
现在他还是杀人犯了
Now he's a fucking murderer?
这完全不合理
This makes no kind of sense.
那我帮你理清楚 这里不是我们的地盘
Let me lay this out for you. We don't have province here.
没有当地人的帮助什么也办不成
You can't get anything done in a place like this without a local.
我们需要的是那个妻子 这是我们的任务
The wife is who we need. That's our mission.
你这个死脑筋赶紧给我想明白
Now, get that through your thick fucking skull.
把我们该做的事做完
Let's do what we came here to do.
还有你
And you!
滚到车上去
Get in the goddamn truck.
赶紧把这事搞定
And let's get this done.
大门钥匙
Keys to the gate.
快点
Come on.
大门钥匙
Keys to the gate.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是我杀了你的儿子
I killed your son.
我杀了你的儿子
I killed your son.
是我
Um, me...
从上面
from up there,
天上
the sky.
是我
Me.
这些
Um, this...
买♥♥这些 让我买♥♥鸡蛋
Buy them? Buy them?
买♥♥
Yes. Yes.
我买♥♥
Yes, yes. Uh...
我要买♥♥你们所有的鸡蛋
I'd love to buy all of your eggs.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的儿子
Your son.
对不起
I'm sorry.
来 快点
Come on, come on.
萨拉
Sara.
耶齐德
我在土耳其一个海滩上的难民营里找到她们了
你想我怎么做
把我的女儿们带回家
你的妻子呢
谢赫
别让她俩看到
是 谢赫
球进啦
Goal!
愿你平安
Salaam alaikum.
我要见你们老大
格里尔
Greer.
把枪放下
怎么回事
Relax! Relax!
让他们把枪放下
把武器放下 把武器放下
Put your weapons down! Put your weapons down!
你知道你惹到谁了吗
你知道我的来头吗
当然
我需要这个女人和她孩子
但他付我钱了
我不能违约
你为了一个陌生人的交易得罪我们家族
别为这点小钱惹我
如果我带不走要的人
我不会忘的
女人给你 但小孩不行
They will give you the woman but not the children.
不行
No way.
好吧
Okay.
你干吗
What are you doing?
你最好在中枪前赶紧放下枪
You better put your gun down before you get shot.
如果我们让他们把孩子带走 她不会帮我们的
She's not gonna help us if we let them take her kids.
放下武器
Just put your weapon down.
不 不行
救命啊
你们干什么 放下武器
What are you doing? Put your weapons down!
放下武器
Put the weapons down!
放松
Relax.
这里都是朋友 朋友
There's just friends here. Just friends.
跟我们走 我们带你去安全的地方
好 我们会到的
Okay. We'll be there by then.
因斯里克有架飞机在等我们
Plane is waiting for us at Incirlik.
所有人都上车
Everybody in the truck.
你是搞财政的
You're the finance guy.
给他钱
Pay the man.
希望那女人有用
Good luck with the woman.
再见 辛辛那提
Good-bye, Cincinnati.
我给你们拿了点游戏
I got some games for you girls.
可以吗
Is that okay?
嗯 可以
Yes. That is fine.
好
Great.
我教你们
I'll show you how to play.
可以单独聊聊吗
Do you mind if we speak privately?
你会说英语
You speak English.
我叔叔教的
My uncle taught me.
他在大马士革
He was driver in Damascus
给外国商人开过车
for some foreign businessmen...
在这一切之前了
back before... everything.
哈宁 我要告诉你
Hanin, I have to tell you...
你们可以飞往美国了
We've cleared you to fly to the U.S.
但如果你不帮我
But if you don't help me,
你和你女儿就留不下来
you and your daughters cannot stay.
怎么帮
Help how?
我得知道你丈夫的计划
I need to know what your husband's plans are.
我不知道
I don't know.
他变了
He changed.
我不知道他会做出那些事
I had no idea he was going to do what he did.
我相信你
I believe you.
如果你帮我
And if you help me,
我就能保证不会再发生那样的事了
I can make sure that nothing like that ever happens again.
我不知道他的计划
I don't know his plans.
但你知道他的位置
But you do know where he is.
指出来就好
All you have to do is point.
你担心萨米尔没错
You're right to worry about Samir.
我知道你把他留下了
I know you left him behind.
我必须得走
I had to leave.
我知道
I know you did.
我会尽力帮你把他找回来
And I'm gonna do everything I can to get him back for you,
但你得告诉我他在哪
but you have to show me where he is.
我失去了一切
I've lost everything.
只剩她俩了
Everything but them.
我儿子
My son...
答应我把他找回来
I want your word you will get him back.
答应我
Promise me.
不行
I can't do that.
你知道的
You know I can't.
但我是你最好的机会
But I'm the best chance you have.
这我可以保证
That I can promise you.
知道了
I got it.
我知道位置了
I got the location.
很好 坐
That's good. Sit down.
你想知道我在卡拉奇的事
You want to know what happened to me in Karachi?
我当时在争取一个线人
I was going after an asset.
他是巴基斯坦军队的副参谋长
The guy was a deputy chief of staff for the Pakistani army.
如果他帮我们 会很有帮助
A huge fucking get if I could turn him.
对局里来说 可以改变局势
A game-changer for the Agency.
努力的方向都对
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表