剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
-吉姆 -我一会儿打给你
- Jim? - I'll call you right back.
莱恩 来我办公室 马上
Ryan. My office. Now.
把门关上
Shut the door.
我跟你说过赶紧住手
I told you to stand the fuck down,
你背着我把那个账户冻结了
and you went behind my back -and froze that account.
那是财政部的决定
That was Treasury's call.
放屁
Oh, bullshit!
也许是他们经手的
The ink on that demarche may be theirs,
但绝对是你的主意
but this was your idea.
你要是担心给你惹麻烦 大可不必
Listen, if you're worried about this blowing back on you, don't.
好吗 我承担全部责任
Okay? I'll take full responsibility.
你就这么想吗
Is that what you think?
我只是想保全我的工作吗 好好瞧瞧
That I'm trying to protect my career? Look around.
木已成舟
That ship has sailed.
我问你
And let me ask you something.
你在这多久了
You've been doing this for how long?
快四年了
Almost four years.
快四年了
Oh, "almost four years."
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
这实在是
That's, like... Wow.
真厉害
I am impressed.
如果你真是对的
Now, let's say that you're actually right.
苏莱曼还是鬼马小精灵什么的
And Suleiman or Casper the Friendly Ghost or whoever the fuck
真的存在
actually exists.
你觉得当他发现一个国家机构
What do you think he does when he finds out
冻结了他的银行账户时 他会怎么做
a state entity has frozen his bank account?
他会收手 你什么也得不到
He cuts bait and you get nothing!
有几个人能抵挡九百万美元的诱惑
How many people you know walk away from 9 million dollars?
-对他来说那些钱就是一切 -我同意
- That money means everything to him. - I agree.
所以我们本来可以盯着那家银行
Which is why we could've sat on that bank,
追踪每一位进出的通讯员
tracked every courier who came and went,
把他们一网打尽
and wrapped up the whole goddamn network.
没错
Yeah.
或者我们只是盯着银行大门
Or we could've just watched the front door of the bank
看着他们走出去 制♥造♥下一起911袭击时
while they walked out, pulled off the next 9/11,
却无动于衷
and we didn't do a thing.
从我办公室滚出去
Get the fuck out of my office.
银行经理已动身
Bank manager's on the move.
他和人碰面了
We got a meet and greet.
两个成年男性 靠桌子
Two military-age males, table,
在市场的北边
north edge of the market.
让我听一下那桌人说的话
Guys, get me some audio on that table.
秘密警♥察♥ 征用你的公♥寓♥
监视已就位
Overwatch is in position.
我在盯着他们
I have eyes on.
你们的监听太烂了
Guys, your audio is fucked.
我什么都听不见
I can't hear a fucking thing.
有人能解决监听的问题吗
Can somebody fix the goddamn audio?
我们这有能读唇语的吗
Do we have a lip reader?
天哪
Jesus Christ, people.
他们在移♥动♥
They're Oscar Mike.
我看不见了
I no longer have visual.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
去它的 他们一出市场 就拿下他们
Fuck it. We'll take them once they're out of the market.
银行经理呢
What about the bank manager?
不管他
Cut him loose.
只抓另外两个
Stay on the other two.
派人到第二个路口牵制
Send containment to second intersection.
不好意思
我迷路了 能帮帮我吗
格里尔
Greer.
吉姆 又是我 彼得·科特莱特
Hey, Jim. It's Pete Cortwright again.
你一定不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
是钓鱼竿吗
Fishing rod?
生日快乐 乔
Happy birthday, Joe.
你怎么样 杰克
How you doing, Jack?
-你看起来很好 身材不错 -谢谢
- You look good. Fit. - Thank you.
"只请几个朋友"
So, "just a few friends," huh?
我可能有点谦虚了
Well, maybe I undersold it by a tiny bit.
-喝点吗 -好啊
- Drink? - Sure.
本 谢谢你能来
Hey, Ben, thanks for coming.
你让我来是有什么事想说吗
All right, so you got me down here. What is it you want to talk about?
我想请你帮我看点东西
There's something, uh, I'd like you to take a look at for me.
我就知道有事 乔 我很感谢
I bet there is. Listen, Joe, I appreciate...
不 不 不是你想的那样
No, no, no, it's not what you think.
我正在管理一支新的基金
I'm managing a new fund
有来自韩国的潜在投资者
with potential investors out of South Korea.
非常激进
Very aggressive.
乔 我离开华尔街是有原因的
Joe... I left Wall Street for a reason.
-我不会回去 -我不是让你回去
- I'm not coming back. - I'm not asking you to come back.
我是想问国♥务♥院♥
I'm asking what the State Department
是怎么看待朝鲜问题的
is saying about North Korea.
我会倒大霉吗
Am I gonna get fucked here?
-天哪 乔 -所以我不能在电♥话♥里讲
- Jesus, Joe. - Yeah, that's why I couldn't talk on the phone.
你找错人了
You got the wrong guy.
我在的不是那种国♥务♥院♥
I'm not that kind of State Department.
我不是要什么最高机密
I'm not asking for top secret info.
我只是想知道风向
I'm asking which way the wind is blowing.
肯定有备忘录什么的吧
There must have been a memo, something...
其实不是这样的
That's not quite how it works.
好吧 杰克 我算你入伙
Okay, look, Jack, I'll cut you in on this.
就像从前那样
Be like old times.
乔 我也希望能帮到你
Joe... I wish I could help you.
你知道一个
You know the problem
自以为是的理想主义者有什么问题吗
with this self-righteous Boy Scout routine?
有一天你醒过来
Is that one day you're gonna wake up...
会发现你一直在骗自己
and realize that you've been lying to yourself
不想拥有这一切
about not wanting all of this.
你知道吗
And you know what?
到那时 就悔之晚矣
By then, it's gonna be too late.
乔
Joe.
-高迪 -生日快乐
- Gordie! - Happy birthday.
谢谢 真高兴你能来
Thank you! So glad you could make it.
玩得开心
Enjoy the party.
能给我一杯啤酒吗
Could I have a beer, please?
请拿两杯
Make that two.
你很懂如何惹怒派对主人
Way to really piss off the host.
-你听到了 -只有最后那段
- You... you heard that? - Just the last part.
我特别喜欢他管你叫
I especially liked it when he called you
"自以为是的理想主义者"
a "self-righteous Boy Scout."
至少我不是个混♥蛋♥ 对吗
Well, at least I'm not an asshole, right?
有道理
Fair enough.
我叫杰克
I'm Jack.
-我叫凯西 -凯西
- Cathy. - Cathy.
凯西·穆勒
Cathy Mueller?
不是吧 你是乔的女儿
Oh, no. You are Joe's daughter.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
并没有
Not technically, no.
乔以前在桌上摆着你的照片
Joe used to have a picture of you behind his desk.
我想是你医学院毕业的照片 你的头发
I think you'd graduated med school, your hair was...
比现在长
longer then.
听着 我说的关于你♥爸♥的事情
Listen, what I said about your dad...
说他混♥蛋♥吗
Being an asshole?
别在意
Don't worry about it.
你是个医生 在哪儿工作
So, are you a doctor? Whereabouts?
华盛顿纪念医院
Washington Memorial.
专攻传染病
I specialize in infectious diseases.
那听起来
Wow. That sounds...
-令人作呕吗 -有点
- Disgusting? - A little bit.
你呢
And what about you?
国♥务♥院♥
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表