剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表
你拿到相机了呀?
Have you got a camera?
真糟糕
It's terrible.
嘿 伙计 你要这个吗?
Hiya, mate. Do you want this?
罗尼
Ronnie.
罗尼 让我看看你的手表 来吧
Ronnie, let me see your watch. Come on.
去给他看看
Go and show him.
给埃尔看看你的手表
Show Erl your watch.
起来! 坏了!
Get up! No!
好险
Close one.
看看这扑救
Look at that for a save.
这是谁的? 抱歉 本 我要用你的餐巾了
Whose is that? Sorry Ben, I had to use your napkin, lad.
(利物浦「客场」只剩一天)
说真的 这是你应得的 -谢谢
Honestly, you deserve it. - Thank you.
我为你骄傲 -谢谢
I'm proud of you. - Cheers.
好了
Vale.
大力点 科尔 快速地给到他 加油
Harder, Cole. Whiz it into him.
无论哪个球队 在安菲尔德的客场比赛都是艰难的
Any trip to Anfield for any team is gonna be tough.
不管利物浦的状态是否是最佳
Whether Liverpool is at their best or not,
在表面之下 还存在更多能产生影响的因素
it's just bigger than what the table can show you.
对 马上! 好样的 凯文!
Yes, now! Bravo, Kevin!
就是这个球
That is the ball.
就是这个球 各位 你们知道他们进入状态了
That is the ball, guys. You know they are high.
我们把球传给跑动的人
Let's put the ball to the runners.
我们打了很多场比赛
We play many times.
这个对手 过去几年我们越来越频繁地面对
This opponent, we face more in the last years,
这个跟我们竞争所有冠军的对手 但我们更多的是谈论自己
the rival to compete for all the titles, and we just talk, talk, talk about us,
我们该做到的
what we have to do.
各位 我们跟他们打的上两场比赛 很丢人
Guys, the last two games we played against them were a shame.
你们知道的
You know that.
谁还记得? 早就被人忘记了
Who remembers them? It's already forgotten.
这场比赛 明天之后也会被忘记
This game, tomorrow, will be forgotten.
赢了当然很好
Because winning is fine.
赢了很好 但这不是最重要的
Winning games is fine, but that's not the point.
最重要的是要有想赢的心 这是重点
The point is wanting to win the game. This is the point.
(2022年10月16日 星期日 利物浦安菲尔德球场)
(利物浦-曼城)
最重要的是永不放弃
The point is never give up. This is the point.
还要团结起来一起完成 这是重点
And do it together. This is the point.
就算我们没赢 明天也会被人忘记
We don't win, tomorrow it will be forgotten.
计划? 你们知道计划是什么
The plan? You know what is the plan.
但在场上发生的问题 你们必须解决
But what happen out there, you have to solve it.
不要等到中场休息 不要等到明天
Don't wait in the halftime. Don't wait tomorrow.
我在比赛中已经看到的 你们该做的事
When I see the game, what you should do.
你遇到了问题 马上解决掉
If you have a problem, solve it.
因为这些舞台 应该见证你们的最高水准
Because these stages deserve that. The best of you.
赢 没错
Win, win, win, yeah.
想要赢
Wanting to win.
想要赢
Wanting to win,
当你想要赢的时候 我马上一眼就能看出来
and I know from the first minute when you're wanting to win.
这场体育赛事
It is a fixture
已经发展成 英国足球史上最有名的较量之一
which has grown into one of the great rivalries in English football.
这是蓝军在过去 当下 未来 遇到的最大挑战之一
This is, has been, and will remain one of the great challenges for the Blues.
无视利物浦就等于自讨苦吃
You write off Liverpool at your peril,
这一点 没人比佩普·瓜迪奥拉更清楚了
and no one knows that better than Pep Guardiola.
如果曼城能从这个 拥挤喧闹的安菲尔德球场突围夺冠
If City can emerge here from a packed and raucous Anfield,
这将会是 曼城的野心与能力的极好证明
this will be a quite phenomenal statement of intent.
现在是德布劳内 哈兰德正在拉开距离
There's De Bruyne, Haaland just pulling away.
他来了! 是这个组合
There he is! It's that combination.
等一下 越位旗并未举起
Oh, hang on. The offside flag stays down.
萨拉赫冲向球门 穆·萨拉赫的球偏出球门了!
Salah's through on goal here. Mo Salah has put it wide!
难以置信 这是一次精彩的扑救
You can't believe it. It was a brilliant save.
埃德森已经碰到球了
Ederson's got his fingertips to it.
曼城可能还有机会!
City might be in here!
阿利松一个漂亮的扑出
Good save by Alisson.
福登! 进去了! 曼城进球了!
Foden! And it's in! City have scored!
你的进球被判无效 你和其他球员有什么感想?
How do you feel about the goal taken off of you?
佩普现在要疯了
Now Pep's going mad.
对曼城来说 欢庆变成了沮丧
For City, jubilation turning to big frustration.
会被判无效 会是0比0
It's gonna get ruled out. It's gonna be 0-0.
非常失望 令人沮丧
Very disappointed, frustrating.
德布劳内一脚任意球远射 阿利松接住了
Free kick taken by De Bruyne. It's deep, and Alisson just claims it.
试图扭转局面 让利物浦领先
And looks up to try and get Liverpool forward.
守门员一个长传 萨拉赫突破了!
A long, long goal kick, and Salah's got away!
萨拉赫突破防守! 进球得分!
Salah's through on goal! And scores!
利物浦领先
And Liverpool are in front,
你能相信这一切是这样发生的吗?
and can you believe the way in which it's come about?
赢得比赛或者制♥作♥机遇 都有不同的方式
You talk about different ways to win a game or to create opportunities.
一脚球
Route-one football.
曼城在本赛季的不败开局 被利物浦终结了
Liverpool have ended City's unbeaten start to the season.
我的球队就该这样打比赛 各位
This is the way I like my team to play.
你们都很棒
You were brilliant.
他们大喊 你们喊得更凶
They shout, you shout more.
他们踢 你们踢得更厉害
They kick, you kick more.
他们跑 你们跑得更多
They run, you run more.
我们在这个体育场里做的一切 都是与团队一起
We did everything, in this stadium with this team.
你们表现好 就是我们表现好 这是给未来的教训
You behaved like you behaved. It's learning for the future.
当我们为比赛训练时 我们必须承担起责任!
When we train in games, when we train that, we have to take responsibility!
你必须去感受它!
You have to feel it!
否则就白干了!
Otherwise, for nothing!
这就是足球
It's football.
我怎么能埋怨你们的表现呢?
How I can complain about your performance, guys?
在场上 没有人表现得不好
In this stadium everybody behaved.
在社区盾杯上 你们是这样踢的吗?
In Community Shield, you play like this?
放两天假 各位 好好休息
'Ey, two days off, guys. Rest and peace.
我们周三见 走吧
And we see each other on Wednesday. Dale.
如果你是阿森纳 或参与联赛的任何一队
If you're Arsenal today, if you're the teams in the league,
你会意识到这是一个重要的时刻
you recognize that this is an important moment.
我想这可能是 唯一能打败曼城的球队之一了
I think that we think that this is probably one of the only teams that could beat City.
他们已经做到了
They've done it.
今天我们见证了一个很特别的日子
We've seen a pretty special day today.
(日期:10月17日 星期一 时间:12:30 PM BDT)
雅辛奖
The Yashin award.
被认为是世界上最优秀的守门员之一 你有什么感受?
What's it like to be considered with all of the great goalkeepers in the world? You're one of them.
金球奖有点像是 足球赛季的好莱坞 不是吗?
So the Ballon d'Or is a bit of Hollywood in the football season, isn't it?
球员们参与其中 走红地毯 打扮一番
The players go there, there is a red carpet, they dress well.
还有那些大家都想得到的奖项
Then you have those sought-after awards.
就埃德森而言 很显然 这是曼城
In Ederson, it's very clear that Manchester City
在他那一代球员中 所拥有的最出色的门将之一
have one of the best goalkeepers in his generation.
埃德森应该会相信自己能赢得 最大奖项
Ederson would probably back himself to win the main award,
作为一名足球运动员 不是吗?
wouldn't he, as a footballer?
我觉得他希望自己的身份是外场球员
I think he likes to think of himself as an outfield player
与此同时也是门将
as well as a goalkeeper.
这是个人的成就
It is an individual achievement,
但如果没有集体的努力 就不可能实现
but if it were not a collective work, it would not be possible.
所以 享受今晚 玩得开心
So enjoy tonight and have fun.
我们五分钟后出发
We are leaving in five minutes.
你需要我帮你? -对!
You need me to help you? - Yeah!
好啊! 好的 等一下
Ha-ha-ha! Love it! Right, hang on.
这可难倒我了
That's a tough job for me.
这个叫温莎结 我觉得是
Windsor. That's what they call it, I think.
你不习惯打领带吗?
You're not used to wearing a tie?
不习惯
No.
昨天很简单
Yesterday, it's easy.
我保持冷静 专心比赛
I keep calm, focus on the game, concentrate.
充满自信
It's confidence.
但今天 就没有那么多了
But today, it's not too much.
走吧
Let's go.
(提克希奇·贝吉里斯坦 体育总监)
嘿 帅哥!
Hey, handsome!
是德布劳内! 好!
It's De Bruyne! Yes!
曼城 令人难以置信
Manchester City defying belief.
这是本场比赛 本赛季 一个让人着迷的漂亮进球
It's a mesmerizing finish to this game, to this season.
真的是这样
剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表